Facebook Login - www.Facebook.com - Facebook Log in - FB Login
Facebook is world's most used social media website, founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. Firstly, it was introduced with name "TheFacebook" then later in 2005 it was renamed as "Facebook". Facebook (www.facebook.com) was first only available for universities and colleges then later in 2006 it was launched for general public. As of 2023, 2.85 billion users accross the world use Facebook to connect with their family and friends.
On Facebook.com, you can create your own posts, share photos and videos, join groups, chat with your family and friends, create a page for yourself or for your business, play games, and much more. In this article we'll learn how to setup a new account for facebook, how to login to facebook on multiple devices, troubleshoot common fb login issues and more.
You may also like: Hotmail Login Or Gmail Login
Setup a Facebook Account in few simple steps!
To use Facebook, first you need to sign up for a Facebook account. It is simple and anyone can sign up for Facebook. Follow the steps below to learn how to setup a new account for Facebook.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- On the right side of the page, you'll find a button that says "Create an account".
- After clicking on the button, you'll be asked to fill out a registration form.
- In this form, you need to enter your First & Last name, any of your registered email or phone number, create a password, enter your date of birth and choose your gender.
- After filling up all the information, click on "Sign up".
- Facebook may ask you to verify your email address or phone number.
- After all these steps, you have now created an account on Facebook.com and now you can use it on any device.
How to Log in to Facebook Account?
Facebook login gives you access to use a lot of services which we have mentioned above. Below are the methods of how you can sign in to Facebook using multiple methods and on different devices.
Facebook Login on Desktop:
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- On the right side of the page, enter your username & password for the account.
- Click on "Login".
- That's it, you can now use facebook on your desktop.
Facebook Sign in on Android Devices:
- Download and install latest Facebook application from Google Play Store.
- After the installation is complete, open the app from the App screen.
- Enter your registered email or phone number and password in the fields and click on "Sign in".
- You can now use Facebook via Application on your android device.
FB Login on iOS Devices:
- From the App Store, install the latest version of Facebook.
- Open the app from Apps screen and then enter your username or phone number & password for your account.
- Tap on "Sign in" and now you can use Facebook via application on your iOS device.
How to login to Facebook Developers?
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and click on Log in present on the right top side of the page.
- Enter your facebook account email and password and click on "Sign in".
- That's it! you'll be then logged in and redirected to Facebook developers dashboard.
How to add Login with Facebook option on your website?
Adding Login with Facebook option on your website gives users a better experience while using your website. For this you'll need to use login to Facebook developers, if you don't know how to do so you can use the guide mentioned above. Once you're in the dashboard follow the steps below.
- Click on "Create App" button and choose the app type.
- Enter a unique app name and contact email for the application then click on "Create App".
- After this, click on "Set Up" below the option "Facebook Login".
- Choose "Web" from the list.
- You'll get a code for the login option which you need to add on your website.
- Customize the login button with HTML, CSS and make sure to add onlogin="checkLoginState();" and then add the code on your webpage.
- Test your button by doing a test login on your website.
- That's it! You've successfully added "Login with Facebook" option on your web page and now users can only click on the option to use your website.
Is it safe to use Facebook to log in to other websites or apps?
Yes, it is totally safe to use Facebook to log in to other websites, as it is publicly available for users by Facebook. Using Sign in with Facebook option also saves your time for the registration process.
How can I change my Fb.com login password?
- After logging in to your account, click on the settings that is available in drop down menu on right top side of the page.
- Go to Privacy and click on Password and Security > Change Password.
- Enter the current password of your account and then choose a new password.
- Re-Enter your new password to confirm and then click on "Update".
Can I log in to Facebook without entering my email or phone number?
Yes, you can log in to Facebook by entering your username. So there's no need to enter your email or phone number.
Where can I find my FB Login username?
After signing in to your Facebook account, go to your profile. In the Address bar of your browser you'll find your facebook username like this: https://www.facebook.com/your.username/.
How do I log out of my Facebook account?
You can log out of your account by simply clicking on the "Log out" button that is present in the drop down down menu on the right top side of the page.
Can I have multiple Facebook accounts with the same login credentials?
No, you cannot have multiple facebook accounts with same the same credentials. Facebook only allows one account per email or per phone number.
What happens if I try to log in to Facebook from a new device or location?
If you're trying to sign in to Facebook from a new device or location, it may ask you to verify your identity by sending a verification code on your registered email address or phone number.
How to create multiple profiles for your Facebook account?
How to Delete Your Facebook Account? A Step-by-Step Guide
How to Create a New Facebook Account in 2023?
Facebook account: How to make Facebook profile private on Android, iOS, and Laptop/PC?