Gmail Login - Gmail Sign in - www.Gmail.com
Gmail is an astonishing email service having more than 1.8 billion users worldwide. www.Gmail.com is a product of Google, and it is the top most used email service. It provides users with many useful features including: 15GB free storage, high end security, user friendly interface, email sorting & filtering and access to other useful services by Google.
Gmail was invented on April, 1, 2004 by Google and it quickly gained huge popularity among users worldwide because of its amazing features & security measures.
In this article, you will learn how you can easily login to your Gmail account on any device.
Gmail Login: How do I Sign in to Gmail Account?
It is a simple process which you can follow on any device and then use your account easily. By logging in to Gmail, you get access to use other services by Google as well such as: Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Drive, etc.
Facebook Login - Rediffmail Login
Signing in to Gmail on Desktop:
- Open your web browser on your desktop and visit: https://mail.google.com/
- On this page, enter your username (Gmail email) for your account and click on "Next".
- Now enter the password for your account and click on "Sign in".
- That's it! Once you're logged in you'll be redirected to Gmail Inbox.
Signing in to Gmail on Android Devices:
- Open Google Play Store and install the Official Gmail App.
- Once the application is installed on your device, tap on it from the apps screen.
- Enter the email address and password for your gmail account and click on "Sign in".
- Once you're logged in to your account, you can now access your mails from the Application.
Signing in to Gmail on iOS Devices
- Install the official Gmail App from App store on your iOS device.
- Open the application from the apps screen.
- Enter your email address and password for the account and click on "Sign in".
- That's it! You can now use Gmail app to send and receive mails on your iOS device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why am I not able to access my gmail account?
There may be a number of issues which is why you are not able to access your Gmail account. Few are the following:
- You may be entering an old or incorrect password for your account.
- Your keyboard's CAPSLOCK is on, password fields are case sensitive and make sure you're entering the correct password.
- You may be entering an incorrect email address.
- Make sure you're connected to a working internet connection.
- May be your account is compromised or locked out. In this case, please contact Gmail Contact support and they will assist you further.
Can I use multiple Gmail accounts at once?
Yes, you can easily use multiple gmail accounts at once in the same browser or application.
Can I use same Gmail account on my Computer, Mobile Phone & tablet?
Yes, you can use same Gmail account on multiple devices at once.
How to log out of Gmail account?
To log out of your account on desktop, click on your profile picture on right top corner of the page and click on "Sign out".
To log out of your account on mobile phone, Go to Settings > Accounts > Google > Select your account and click on "Sign out".
How can I change my Gmail account's username?
Go to your Gmail inbox, click on Settings > Accounts > Import > Edit, and there you can change the username of your account.
What is the official Gmail login page?
The official page is: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin. You can use this page to sign in to your Google account and then you can use all services provided by Google including Gmail.