Dr. Manila Gaddh is the Assistant Professor in the Division of Hematology from Emory university School Of Medicine. She worked as a Instructor in the Hematology division during the year 2012- 2013. Dr. Gaddh completed her Medical Education from Lady Hardinge Medical College, India in the year of 1995-2000.Her research focus is on thrombosis in cancer patients and bone marrow failure.
1) Thrombosis in cancer patients
2) bone marrow failure syndromes
1.Fuad El Rassi,…. Manila Gaddh,… Predicting Early Blast Transformation in Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Is Immunophenotyping the Missing Link? Cancer. 2015; 121(6): 872- 875
2. Erika A.Tyburski, …Manila Gaddh,… Visual Color-based point-of-care testing for anemia using a standalone and disposable system J Clin Invest. 2014;124(10):4387–4394.
3. Jun Fan,…Manila Gaddh,…. Tyr Phosphorylation of PDP1 Toggles Recruitment between ACAT1 and SIRT3 to Regulate the Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex. Molecular Cell. 2014 Feb 20; 53(4):534-48.
4. Manila Gaddh… Venous. Access catheter-related thrombosis in cancer patients. Leukemia and Lymphoma. Leukemia & Lymphoma, March 2014; 55(3): 501–508
5. Ana G Antun…. Manila Gaddh…. Epsilon Aminocaproic Acid prevents bleeding in severely thrombocytopenic patients with hematological malignancies. Cancer.2013 Nov 1;119(21):3784-7.