Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women, Bhimavaram
Dr Pokkuluri Kiran Sree obtained his B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering with distinction from JNTU Hyderabad and M.E in Computer Science & Engineering with distinction from Anna University. He has obtained his Ph.D in Artificial Intelligence from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad.He has published 51 technical papers in international journals and conferences. He was the track Chair for most prestigious Eleventh International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV 2010) held from 7 - 10 December 2010 in Singapore.
1. Investigating an Artificial Immune System to Strengthen the Protein Structure Prediction and Protein Coding Region Identification using Cellular Automata Classifier. International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications ,Vol 5,Number 6,pp 647-662, ISSN : 1744-5493. (2009) (Inderscience Journals , UK )Listed & Recognized in US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health .National Center for Biotechnology Information(Government of USA)PMID: 19887338 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] H Index (Citation Index): 08 (SCImago, www.scimagojr.com) (Nine Years Old Journal)
2. Identification of Promoter Region in Genomic DNA Using Cellular Automata Based Text Clustering. The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT),Volume 7,No 1,2010,pp 75-78. ISSN:1683-3198H Index (Citation Index): 05 (SCImago, www.scimagojr.com)(Eleven Years Old Journal)( SCI Indexed Journal)
3. A Fast Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata with Modified Clonal Classifier for Coding Region Prediction in Human Genome, Journal of Bioinformatics and Intelligent Control, Vol. 3, 2014, pp 1-6. DOI:10.1166/jbic.2014.1077 (American Scientific Publications, USA)
4. A Fast Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata with Modified Clonal Classifier Promoter Region Prediction in Eukaryotes.Journal of Bioinformatics and Intelligent Control, Vol. 3, 1–6, 2014. DOI:10.1166/jbic.2014.1077 (American Scientific Publications, USA)
5. 5.MACA-MCC-DA: A Fast MACA with Modified Clonal Classifier Promoter Region Prediction in Drosophila and Arabidopsis. European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience, 1 (6), 2014, pp 22-26, Impact Factor: 1.74
6. Cellular Automata in Splice Site Prediction. European Journal of Biotechnology and Bioscience, 1 (6), 2014, pp 36-39, Impact Factor: 1.74
7. AIX-MACA-Y Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata Based Clonal Classifier for Promoter and Protein Coding Region Prediction. Journal of Bioinformatics and Intelligent Control 3, no. 1 (2014): 23-30. DOI:10.1166/jbic.2014.1071, (American Scientific Publications, USA) 8. PSMACA: An Automated Protein Structure Prediction Using MACA (Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata). Journal of Bioinformatics and Intelligent Control 2, no. 3 (2013): 211-215. DOI:10.1166/jbic.2013.1052 (American Scientific Publications, USA)
9. An extensive report on Cellular Automata based Artificial Immune System for strengthening Automated Protein Prediction. Advances in Biomedical Engineering Research (ABER) Volume 1 Issue 3, September 2013, pp 45-51. Science Publications (USA).
10.A Novel Protein Coding Region Identifying Tool using Cellular Automata Classifier with Trust-Region Method and Parallel Scan Algorithm (NPCRITCACA). International Journal of Biotechnology & Biochemistry (IJBB) Volume 4, 177-189 Number 2 (December 2008).(Eight Years Old Journal) Listed in Indian Science Abstracts, ISSN: 0019-6339,Volume 45, Number 22, November 2009.
11.HMACA: Towards proposing Cellular Automata based tool for protein coding, promoter region identification and protein structure prediction. International Journal of Research in Computer Applications & Information Technology, Volume 1 Number 1, pp 26-31,2013.
12.PRMACA: A Promoter Region identification using Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata (MACA) in the proceedings CT and Critical Infrastructure: Proceedings of the 48th Annual Convention of Computer Society of India- Vol I Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Volume 248, 2014, pp 393-399(Springer-AISC series) 13.Towards Proposing an Artificial Immune System for strengthening PSMACA: An Automated Protein Structure Prediction using Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata proceedings of International Conference on Advances in electrical, electronics, mechanical and Computer Science(ICAEEMCS)-2013, ISBN: 978-93-81693-66-04 on September 2nd 2013, Hyderabad.
14.Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata (MACA) for Addressing Major Problems in Bioinformatics in Review of Bioinformatics and Biometrics (RBB) Volume 2 Issue 3, September 2013, pp70-76.
15.Protein coding region Identification ,in proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Proteomics Bioinformatics, July 2-4, 2012 Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA “,( Special Issue of Journal of Proteomics & Bioinformatics. (USA), Volume 5 Issue 6 – 123, ISSN:0974-276X,H Index (Citation Index): 06 (SCImago, www.scimagojr.com)Impact Factor: 2.2,(Five Years Old Journal)
16.Hybrid Attractor Cellular Automata for Addressing Major Problems in Bioinformatics in Research and Reviews: Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 2 Issue 4, October-2013,pp 42-48.
17.AIS-PRMACA: Artificial Immune System based Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata for Strengthening PRMACA, Promoter Region Identification in The SIJ Transactions on Computer Science Engineering its Applications (CSEA), The Standard International Journals (The SIJ), Vol. 1, No. 4, Pp. 124-127.(2013)
18.A novel AIS-MACAX classifier in bioinformatics” in 5th World Congress on Biotechnology, June 25-27, 2014 Valencia Conference Centre, Valencia, Spain.http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2155-952X.S1.029
19.A Complete Analysis on Modified Clonal Classifier with MACA for Addressing Various Problems in Bioinformatics in , International Journal of Modern Computer Science (IJMCS), Volume 2, Issue 5, October, 2014
20.IN-AIS-MACA: Integrated Artificial Immune System based Multiple Attractor Cellular Automata for Human Protein Coding and Promoter Prediction of 252bp Length DNA Sequence in Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Volume XIV, Issue II, pp 1-9, 2014, USA