Tamar Tadmor is a Clinical lecturer in \" Technion –The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine,Israel.He completed his Medicine from Milan during the year 1988 to 1994.His research interests are Monocyte count as a prognostic factor in lympho-proliferative disorders. and the prognostic role of bone marrow fibrosis in lymphoproliferative disorders, particularly in CLL and Second malignancies associated with lymphomas, lymphoproliferative disorders, CLL and multiple myeloma, before and after therapy.He was Selected for the International \"CREW (\"clinical research expert workshop) in Hematology program, for leading research haemato-oncologists, Vienna, Austria, February 2013 and Paris, September 2013
• Diagnosis, treatment and planning clinical trials relating to malignant lymphoproliferative disorders, Particularly in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), Hodgkin and non Hodgkin lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
• The role of myeloid derived suppressor cells in hematologic malignancies, with special emphasis on diffuse large B- cell lymphoma and plasma cell disorders.
• Monocyte count as a prognostic factor in lympho-proliferative disorders.
• The prognostic role of bone marrow fibrosis in lymphoproliferative disorders, particularly in CLL.
• Second malignancies associated with lymphomas, lymphoproliferative disorders, CLL and multiple myeloma, before and after therapy.
1. Tadmor T, Zhang Y, Cho HM, Podack ER, Rosenblatt JD. The absence of B lymphocytes reduces the number and function of T-regulatory cells and enhances the anti-tumor response in a murine tumor model. Cancer Immunol Immunotherapy. 2011 May;60 (5):609-19
2. Zhang Y, Eliav Y, Shin SU, Schreiber TH, Podack ER, Tadmor T, Rosenblatt JD. B lymphocyte inhibition of anti-tumor response depends on expansion of Treg but is independent of B-cell IL-10 secretion. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2013 Jan; 62(1):87-99.
3. Tadmor T, Bejar J, Attias D, E mischenko, E Sabo, G Neufeld, Z Vadasz. The expression of lysyl-oxidase gene family members in myeloproliferative neoplasms.\" Am J Hematol 2013;88(5):355-8
4. Shvidel L, Braester A, Bairey O, Rahimi-Levene N, Herishanu Y, Tadmor T, Klepfish A, Ruchlemer R, Shtalrid M, Berrebi A, Polliack A; Israeli CLL Study Group. Cell surface expression of CD25 antigen (surface IL-2 receptor α-chain) is not a prognostic marker in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: results of a retrospective study of 281 patients. Ann Hematol. 2012;91(10):1597-602
5. Bairey O, Goldschmidt N, Ruchlemer R, Tadmor T, Rahimi-Levene N, Yuklea M, Shvidel L, Berrebi A, Polliack A, Herishanu Y; the Israeli Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Study Group (ICLLSG). Insect-bite-like reaction in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a study from the Israeli Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Study Group. Eur J Haematol. 2012;89(6):491-496.
6. Tadmor T, Liphshitz I, Aviv A, Landgren O, Barchana M, Polliack A. Increased incidence of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and lymphomas in patients with Merkel cell carcinoma - a population based study of 335 cases with neuroendocrine skin tumour. Br J Haematol. 2012;157(4):457-62.
7. Merkel D, Filanovsky K, Gafter-Gvili A, Vidal L, Aviv A, Gatt ME, Silbershatz I, Herishanu Y, Arad A, Tadmor T, Dally N, Nemets A, Rouvio O, Ronson A, Herzog-Tzarfati K, Akria L, Braester A, Hellmann I, Yeganeh S, Nagler A, Leiba R, Mittelman M, Ofran Y. Predicting infections in high-risk patients with myelodysplastic syndrome/acute myeloid leukemia treated with azacitidine: A retrospective multi-center study. Am J Hematol. 2013;88(2):130-4
8. Shvidel L, Tadmor T, Braester A, Bairey O, Rahimi-Levene N, Herishanu Y, Klepfish A, Shtalrid M, Berrebi A, Polliack A; on behalf of the Israeli CLL Study Group (ICLLSG). Pathogenesis, prevalence, and prognostic significance of cytopenias in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL): a retrospective comparative study of 213 patients from a national CLL database of 1,518 cases. Ann Hematol. 2013;92 (5):661-7
9. Tadmor T, Shvidel L, Aviv A, Ruchlemer R, Bairey O, Yuklea M, Herishanu Y, Braester A, Levene N, Vernea F, Ben-Ezra J, Bejar J.and Polliack A. Significance of bone marrow reticulin fibrosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia at diagnosis: a study of 176 patients with prognostic implications. Cancer; 2013 15;119(10):1853-9
10. Tadmor T, Fell R, Polliack A, Attias D. Absolute monocytosis at diagnosis correlates with survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma-possible link with monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells. Hematol Oncol. 2013 ;31(2):325-31
11. Vadasz Z, Shasha-Lavsky H, Nov Y, Bejar J, Lurie M, Tadmor T, Attias D. Wilms\' Tumor Gene 1: A Possible New Proangiogenic Factor in Hodgkin Lymphoma. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2013; 21(2):177-80.
12. Bari A*, Tadmor T*, Stefano Sacchi, Luigi Marcheselli, Eliana V. Liardo, Samantha Pozzi, Stefano Luminari, Luca Baldini, Sandra Marmiroli, Massimo Federico, Aaron Polliack. Monocytosis has adverse prognostic significance and impacts survival in patients with T-cell lymphomas. Leuk Research 2013;37, 6, 619-623 (*equal first authors )
13. Tadmor T, Bari A, Sacchi S, Marcheselli L, Liardo EV, Avivi I, Benyamini N, Attias D, Pozzi S, Cox MC, Baldini L, Brugiatelli M, Federico M, Polliack A. Monocyte count at diagnosis is a prognostic parameter in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a large multicenter study involving 1191 patients, in the pre and post rituximab era. Haematologica; 2014 ; 99(1):125-30
14. Kedmi M, Avivi I , Ribakovsky E , Benyamini N, Davidson T, Goshen E, Tadmor T, Nagler A and Avigdor A. Is there a role for therapy response assessment with FDG-PET/CT in mantle cell lymphoma? Leuk Lymphoma (in press, 2014)
15. Goldschmidt N, Ganzel C, Attias D, Gatt M, Polliack A and Tadmor T. Pegfilgastrim prophylaxis for cladribine induced neutropenia in patients with hairy cell leukemia. Acta Haematol. (Accepted for publication, 2014)