Bioinformatics Center Nagaland University
Lumami, Nagaland, India
Salam Pradeep Singh is a Research Associate at the Bioinformatics Center Nagaland University, Lumami, Nagaland, India.
His area of expertise is molecular docking studies, molecular dynamics, computational chemistry, computational drug designing, and metagenmoics
1) SP Singh, CR Deb, SU Ahmed, Y Saratchandra, BK Konwar (2014) Density Functional Theory Studies on Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Acetic Acid Derivatives of Cyclooxygenase Inhibitor. J Bionanoscience, 8, 1–7.
2) Y Bashir, SP Singh, BK Konwar (2014) Metagenomics: An Application Based Perspective. Chinese Journal of Biology, Hindawi, 146030, 7.
3) P Bharali, SP Singh, S Gogoi, N Dutta, BK Konwar (2014) Biodiesel derived waste glycerol as an economic substrate for biosurfactant production using indigenous Pseudomonas aeruginosa. RSC Adv, 4, 38698-38706
4) K Sagar, SP Singh, KK Goutam, BK Konwar (2014) Assessment of five soil DNA extraction methods and a rapid laboratory-developed method for quality soil DNA extraction for 16S rDNA-based amplification and library construction. J microbiological methods, 97, 68-73.
5) SP Singh, BK Konwar (2014) Virtual Screening and Molecular Descriptor Analysis on Dietary Phytochemicals Against Heat Shock Protein 90 Enzyme. Letters in Drug Design & Discovery, 11 (1), 40-49
6) ) SP Singh, D Gogoi, RL Bezbaruah, TC Bora (2013) Virtual Screening on Potential Neuraminidase Inhibitors of Influenza A Virus H1N1. Drug Invention Today. 5, 3 241–245
7) SP Singh, BK Konwar (2013) Computational Insights into the Competitive Inhibition of Acetyl Coenzyme A and Succinyl Coenzyme A of the First Step of Citric Acid Cycle. Bioenergetics: Open Access 2, 1
8) SP Singh, BK Konwar, RL Bezbaruah, TC Bora (2013) Molecular docking and in silico studies on analogues of 2-methylheptyl isonicotinate with DHDPS enzyme of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Medicinal Chemistry Research, 22, 10, 4755-4765.
9) SP Singh, BK Konwar (2012) Molecular docking studies of quercetin and its analogues against human inducible nitric oxide synthase. SpringerPlus, 1 (69)
10) SP Singh, R Konwarh, BK Konwar, N Karak (2012) Molecular docking studies on analogues of quercetin with d-alanine:d-alanine ligase of Helicobacter pylori. Medicinal Chemistry Research, 22, 5, 2139-2150