Peter Anderson is a clinical pharmacist and forensic pharmacologist. He is working as an emergency medicine pharmacist at Randstad Healthcare and is a board certified psychiatric pharmacist. His past academic appointments have included Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Rhode and Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Anderson is also a founding member of the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists. He has twice served as a Guest Editor for the Journal of Pharmacy Practice for issues devoted to forensics. Dr. Anderson served eight years as Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator at Taunton State Hospital. He also served as Chairperson of the Research Steering Committee at Taunton State Hospital and Secretary of the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee. Dr. Anderson served as Toxicology Consultant to the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health Office of Investigations
1) Drug-induced violence
2) Toxicology of drugs of abuse
1) Anderson PD. Bioterrorism. In: Murphy, JE, Lee MW, eds. Pharmacotherapy Self-Assessment Program, 2015 Book 2. CNS/Pharmacy Practice. Lenexa, KS: American College of Clinical Pharmacy, 2015.
. 2) Bokor G, Anderson PD. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Modulators of Glutamergic Signaling as Potential Treatments of Neuropsychiatric Disorders Nova Science Publishers (accepted for publication)
3) Anderson PD, Bokor G. Principles and Practice in Ophthalmic Assisting: A Comprehensive Textbook. (publication pending)
4) Anderson PD, Marks D, Bokor G. Drug-Induced Violence. Drug Injury, Liability, Analysis, and Prevention, 4th Edition. Lawyers and Judges Publishing Company (invited).
5) Anderson PD, O’Donnell J. The Forensic Pharmacist. Drug Injury, Liability, Analysis, and Prevention 3rd Edition. Lawyers and Judges Publishing Company 2012
.6) Anderson PD, O’Donnell J. The Forensic Pharmacist. Drug Injury, Liability, Analysis, and Prevention 2nd Edition. Lawyers & Judges Publishing Co 2005.
7) Anderson PD, O’Donnell J. The Forensic Pharmacist. Drug Injury: Liability, Analysis, and Prevention. Lawyers & Judges Publishing Co, 2000.