V V S Narayana Reddy is a Lecturer in JSS college of Pharmacy in Department of Pharmaceutics. He had given Scientific Presentations. His publications were in national and international. He was Awarded ‘INSPIRE Fellowship’ (IF130103) by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi in June 2013. Bagged Best Poster Award for Scientific Presentation on the Topic “Design and Characterization of Nano Emulsion System for Olanzapine” Indo-US symposium on “Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery” Molecule to Medicine, 21-23 April, 2011.
1.Karri V V S N R. Current Perspective in the Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers - An overview on the Indian Scenario. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(9):1-2. (IF: 0.5).
1. Karri V V S N R*, Suresh Kumar R, Gowthamarajan K, Shashank M, Shanmugam R, Rajkumar Malayandi. Terbinafine Hydrochloride Loaded Nanoemulsion Based Gel for Topical Application. J Pharm Investig 2015;45(1):79-89. (IF: 0.78).
2. Karri V V S R*, Gowthamarajan Kuppusamy, Shashank Mulukutla, Sumeet Sood and Rajkumar Malayandi. Pharmaceutical excipients and adjuvants in treating diabetic foot ulcers. J Excipients and Food Chem 2015;6(1):7-22. (IF: 1.14).
3. Karri V V S R, Gowthamarajan Kuppusamy, Satish Kumar M N and Rajkumar Malayandi. Multiple Biological Actions of Curcumin in the Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcer Complications: A Systematic Review. Trop Med Surg 2015;3(1):179.
4. Karri V V S N R*, Suresh Kumar R, Hemnath E, Venkata Siddhartha T, Karthik Yamjala, Rajkumar Malayandi, Development and Validation of RP-UFLC Method for The Estimation of Terbinafine HCl in Pharmaceutical Nanoemulsion Gel. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(5):586-90. (IF: 0.5).
5. Dwija Trivedi#, Karri V V S N R#, Asha Spandana K M and Gowthamarajan Kuppusamy. Design of Experiments: Applications in Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology. Chem Sci Rev Lett 2015;4(13):1107-1113.
Co Authored (10)
1. Venkata Siddhartha T, Karri V V S R, Gowthamarajan K, Shashank TummalaSubbaRao V. Madhunapantula. Lipid Based Nano Carriers for Breast Cancer Treatment – Comprehensive Review. Drug delivery.(IF:2.558)
2. Nagasamy Venkatesh D, Mahendran Baskaran, Karri V V S R, Sai Sandeep Mannemala, Kollipara Radhakrishna, Sandip Goti. Fabrication and In vivo evaluation of Nelfinavir loaded PLGA Nanoparticles for enhancing oral bioavailability and therapeutic effect. Saudi Pharm J 2015. (IF: 1.2)
3. Meghana G, Karri V V S N R, Siddhartha Venkata Talluri, Dwija Trivedi , G.N.K. Ganesh. In vitro and In vivo behavior of a Carbamothioic acid Liposomal Gel for the Treatment of topical Fungal Diseases. Int J Chem Tech Res 2015;7(2):814-820.
4. Meghana G, Karri V V S N R, Sidhartha V Talluri, Raviteja Gunda, Saikrishna Reddy Chennaredy, Ganesh GNK. Formulation and evaluation of Tolnaftate loaded topical liposomal gel for effective skin drug delivery to treat fungal diseases. J Chem Pharm Res 2014;6(10):856-866.
5. Raviteja Gunda, Karri V V S N R, Mahendran B, Meghana G, G.N.K. Ganesh, A Mucoadhesive Gastroretentive Dosage form for Valacyclovir. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2014;6(9):422-427.
6. Sailaja Reddy Karri, Karri V V S N R, Kollipara Radhakrishna, G.N.K. Ganesh. Development of Osmotically Controlled Oral Drug Delivery System for Nateglinide an Anti-Diabetic Drug. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(7):120-125. (IF: 0.5).
7. Ganesh GNK, Dhanabal SP, Karri V V S N R, Gunda Raviteja, Kuppusamy Gowthamarajan. Formulation and Development of Dual Release Multiparticulate System for Aceclofenac (Pellets). J Pharm Sci Res 2014;6(3):132–140. (IF: 0.32).
8. Ganesh GNK, Dhanabal SP, Karri V V S N R, Gunda Raviteja, Kuppusamy Gowthamarajan. Formulation and Development of Dual Release Multiparticulate System for Aceclofenac (Mini tablets). Int J Biol Pharm Res 2014;5(2):140-149.
9. Shanmugam R, Gowthamarajan K, Priyanka DL, Madhuri K, Karri V V S N R. Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for Herbal Quercetin in Nano Formulation by RP-UFLC in Rabbit Plasma. J Bioequiv Availab 2013;5:191-196.
AWARDS & ACHEIVEMENTS