Dr.Sezaneh Haghpanah completd her Masters from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.She worked as a Assistant Professor of Community Medicine of Hematology Research Center of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Dr.Haghpanah was Director of Health System Research ,Department of Vice Chancellor for Clinical Affairs of Shiraz Medical University(2002-2010) and also the Director of Statistics Department of Vice Chancellor for Clinical Affairs of Shiraz Medical University(2005-2007).She Passed the Introduction to Good Clinical Practice Accreditation on March 2015.Her Research interests are Hematology,Public health,Epidemiology and Statistics
2. Public health
1. Abolhasani Foroughi A, Ghaffari H, Haghpanah S, Nazeri M, Ghaffari R, Bardestani M, et al. Comparative study of radiographic and laboratory findings between Beta thalassemia major and Beta thalassemia intermedia patients with and without treatment by hydroxyurea. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(2):e23607.
2. Arandi N, Haghpanah S, Safaei S, Zahedi Z, Ashrafi A, Eatemadfar P, et al. Combination therapy - deferasirox and deferoxamine - in thalassemia major patients in emerging countries with limited resources. Transfusion medicine (Oxford, England). 2015;25(1):8-12.
3. Dehbozorgian J, Moghadam M, Daryanoush S, Haghpanah S, Imani Fard J, Aramesh A, et al. Distribution of alpha-thalassemia mutations in Iranian population. Hematology. 2015.
4. Karimi M, Arandi N, Haghpanah S, Ansari S, Azarkeyvan A, Bordbar M, et al. Efficacy of Deferasirox (Exjade(R)) in Modulation of Iron Overload in Patients with beta-Thalassemia Intermedia. Hemoglobin. 2015:1-3.
5. Karimi M, Haghpanah S. The effects of economic sanctions on disease specific clinical outcomes of patients with thalassemia and hemophilia in Iran. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands). 2015;119(2):239-43.
6. Majd Z, Haghpanah S, Ajami GH, Matin S, Namazi H, Bardestani M, et al. Serum Ferritin Levels Correlation With Heart and Liver MRI and LIC in Patients With Transfusion-Dependent Thalassemia. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(4):e24959.
7. Maryam Z, Sajad A, Maral N, Zahra L, Sima P, Zeinab A, et al. Relationship between Exposure to Pesticides and Occurrence of Acute Leukemia in Iran. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP. 2015;16(1):239.
8. Matin S, Jahromi MG, Karemizadeh Z, Haghpanah S, De Sanctis V, Soliman A, et al. The Frequency of Adrenal Insufficiency in Adolescents and Young Adults with Thalassemia Major versus Thalassemia Intermedia in Iran. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases. 2015;7(1):e2015005.
9. Bordbar M, Tasbihi M, Kamfiroozi R, Haghpanah S. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of neuroblastoma in southern iran. Iranian journal of pediatric hematology and oncology. 2014;4(3):89-96.
10. Bordbar MR, Silavizadeh S, Haghpanah S, Kamfiroozi R, Bardestani M, Karimi M. Hydroxyurea Treatment in Transfusion-Dependent beta-Thalassemia Patients. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014;16(6):e18028.
11. Haghpanah S, Bazrafshan A, Silavizadeh S, Dehghani J, Afrasiabi A, Karimi M. Evaluation of Thrombin Generation Assay in Patients With Hemophilia. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2014.
12. Haghpanah S, Ramzi M, Zakerinia M, Nourani Khojasteh H, Haghshenas M, Rezaei N, et al. Epidemiology of hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias in individuals referred to the haematology research centre, shiraz university of medical sciences, shiraz, iran from 2006 to 2011. Hemoglobin. 2014;38(4):287-8.
13. Haghpanah S, Zarei T, Zahedi Z, Karimi M. Compliance and satisfaction with deferasirox (Exjade(R)) compared with deferoxamine in patients with transfusion-dependent beta-thalassemia. Hematology. 2014;19(4):187-91.
14. Hosseini MM, Hassanpour A, Manaheji F, Yousefi A, Damshenas MH, Haghpanah S. Percutaneous nephrolithotomy: is distilled water as safe as saline for irrigation? Urology journal. 2014;11(3):1551-6.
15. Khavari M, Hamidi A, Haghpanah S, Bagheri MH, Bardestani M, Hantooshzadeh R, et al. Frequency of cholelithiasis in patients with Beta-thalassemia intermedia with and without hydroxyurea. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014;16(7):e18712.