Dr. Hassan Ali done his PhD in Genetics and started his profession with teaching Genetics, Cell, Invertebrates and Physiology courses. He is also director of El Bostan Medical lab. Participated at the 2nd American Society for Nutrition Middle East Congress “Nutrition in Health & Disease” February 20 – 22, 2013 Dubai-UAE.
1) El-Naggar SA, Alm-Eldeen AA, Germoush MO, El-Boray KF, Elgebaly HA. Ameliorative effect of propolis against cyclophosphamide induced toxicity in laboratory mice. Pharm. Biol. 2014 Oct 7:1-7
2) Ayman M Mahmoud, Mousa O Germoush, Hassan A Elgebaly, Khaled NM Elsayed, Sherif Hassan, Nermeen M Mousa, Omnia E Hussein. Antidiabetic and insulin sensitizing effects of Padina pavonia and Turbenaria ornata in streptozotocin/nicotinamide diabetic rats. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 7, Issue 4, 2014, 74-78.
3) A.C. Brahim, S. Addou, A. Merzoug, O. khéroua, D. Saidi, H.A. Elgebaly, N.M. Mosa. Interest of the hydrolyzed rice formulae in the coverage of the cow's milk Allergy. American Journal of Nutrition. (Abstract)
4) N.M. Mosa, H.A. Elgebaly, M.O. Germoush & A.C. Brahim. Chemopreventive effect of Curcumin. American Journal of Nutrition. (Abstract).
5) Sabry A. El-Naggar , Kamal F. Elboray and Hassan A. Elgebaly. Efficacy of Commiphoramolmol extract (Mirazid) against experimental tissue injury induced by carbon tetra-chloride. (In press)
6) Mousa O. Germoush, Hassan A. Elgebaly, Sherif Hassan, Ayman M. Mahmoud. Anti-diabetic effects of Padina pavonia in fructose-induced diabetic rats (Accepted in ASEJ)
7) Sabry A. El-Naggar, Ibrahim B. Abel-Farid, Hassan A. Elgebaly, Mousa O. Germoush. Metabolomic profiling, antioxidant capacity and in vitro anticancer activity of some Compositae plants growing in Saudi Arabia