Dr. Subir Kumar Mandal is a scientist working onMarine Coastal Ecology and Climate Change. He has passed out
To work on Marine Environmental Pollution as well as Climate Change and their impact on Marine Coastal Ecology, Marine
1. Subir Kumar Mandal*, Vipul R. Patel, Ganesh Temkar, Basil M. George & Mini Raman (2015) Bio-optic characterization of Discosphaera
2. Subir Kumar Mandal*, G. Ajay, N. Monisha, J. Malarvizhi, Ganesh Temkar & Vaibhav A. Mantri (2015) Differential response of varying temperature and salinity regimes on nutrient uptake of drifting fragments of Kappaphycus
3. Haldar, S. Mandal, S. K*., R. B. Thorat, Goel, S. Baxi, K. D., Parmer, N. P. Patel, V., Basha, S., and K. H. Mody (2014). Water pollution of Sabarmati River—a Harbinger to potential Disaster. Environ Monit Assess (2014) 186:2231–2242. DOI 10.1007/s10661-013-3532-5.
4. Devang Upadhyaya, Mayur D Survaiya, Shaik Basha, Subir K Mandal, R B Thorat, Soumya Haldar, Sangita Goel, Himal Dave, Krushnakant Baxi, Rohit H Trivedi, Kalpana H Mody (2013) Occurrence and distribution of selected heavy metals and boron in groundwater of the Gulf of Khambhat region, Gujarat, India. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 21(5):3880-90 DOI: 10.1007/s11356-013-2376-4.
5. Subir Kumar
6. Tushar J Trivedi, K. Srinivasa Rao, Tejwant Singh, Subir Kumar Mandal,
7. Subir Kumar Mandal*, Vaibhav A. Mantri, Soumya Haldar, Karuppanan Eswaran and Meenakshisundaram Ganesan (2010). Invasion potential of Kappaphycus
8. Subir Kumar Mandal*, Hemantkumar Vithaldas Joshi,
9. A. Tewari, H. V. Joshi., R. H. Trivedi., V. G. Sravankumar., O. S. Kotiwar and S. K. Mandal (2004) Physio-chemical nature of highly turbid
10. A.B. De and S. K. Mandal. (2002). Record of a fatal
11. A. Tewari., H. V. Joshi., R. H. Trivedi., C. Raghunathan, Y.
12. S. K. Mandal and A. B. De. (2001). A fatal