Veerendra Kumar Arumalla a Doctor with MBBS, MD Biochemistry, Dip Diabetology. Currently is as Assistant Professor. He has got NABL exposure and experience in managing clinical Chemistry laboratory as per ISO 15189 and NABL guidelines,ICMR guide for STS project.
Diabtes & Obesity
1. Veerendra Kumar Arumalla, Routhu Kathyaini. Serum high sensitivity C- reactive protein in different grades of obesity. RJPBCS, Oct-Dec 2011; Vol-2, Issue 4, Page No 1041-1046.
2. Veerendra Kumar Arumalla and K. Rajashekar Reddy. Plasma Homocysteine and traditional risk factors in young acute myocardial infarction patients. IJABPT-2011, Vol-2, Issue-4, Page No 54 to 57.
3. Veerendra Kumar Arumalla, Nutakki Vani, J. Rama Rao. Dose-dependent impacts on the diagnostic efficacies of atherogenic lipids in adult Indian smokers. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2011 November (Suppl-2), Vol-5(7): 1352-1355.
4. Veerendra Kumar Arumalla, Routhu Kathyaini. CRP - a target for therapy in human disease? International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research. (2012) 03(02), page No 77-81.
5. Veerendra Kumar Arumalla,Gopal Niranjan,Rao BN. Role of Serum Bilirubin in Coronary Artery Disease;International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences;2012 April,Vol-1,Issue-2,page No 56-62.
6. Veerendra Kumar Arumalla, G. Narender, R.Kathyaini, A. Puuliah.Sensitivity Specificity and Diagnostic Efficacy of Serum Sialic Acid as a Biochemical Marker in Alcohol Abuse; British Journal of Medical Practitioners, June 2012, Volume 5, Number 2: a 517.
7. Rao B.N., Reddy V.D., Sahu P.S.,Veerendra KumarA., David M.A., YugandharP., MuralishwarRao J. The ABO Blood Group Distribution and Pulmonary Tuberculosis; Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2012 August, Vol-6(6): 943-946.
8. Balaji Rajagopalan, Pragna B. Dolia, Veerendra Kumar Arumalla and Seshadri Reddy V; Renal function markers and thyroid hormone status in undialyzed chronic kidney disease. Al Ameen Journal of Medical Sciences, 2013; 6(1) :70-74.
9. Preha Singh, Veerendra Kumar Arumalla, Balaji Rajagopalan.Comparison of Lipid Profile between Controlled and Uncontrolled Type - 2 Diabetic Subjects. Research and Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, Oct 2013, Vol 2, Issue 4, 69-72.