Atindra D. Shukla completed his Ph.D.through Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar,India. He is a Associate Professor at Shah-Schulman Center, Dharmsinh Desai University.
Design and synthesis of Novel materials for drug delivery, Design and synthesis of Novel materials for Dye-sensitized Solar Celles, Novel green surfactant synthesis and characterization
1. Selective capture of CO 2 by poly(amido amine) dendrimer-loaded organoclays Kinjal J. Shah, Toyoko Imae* and Atindra Shukla, RSC Adv., 2015,5, 35985-35992
2. Novel strategy involving surfactant–polymer combinations for enhanced stability of aqueous teflon dispersions, Mukesh Sharma, Bhavesh Bharatiya*, Krupali Mehta, Atindra Shukla and Dinesh O Shah, Langmuir, 2014, 30 (24), pp 7077–7084.
3. Controlling Wettebility and hydrophobicity of Organo Clays Modified with Quaternary Ammonium Surfactants, Kinjal J Shah, Manish Kumar Mishra*, Atindra Shukla, Toyoko Imae, Dinesh O Shah, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 407 (2013) 493-499.
4. Ternary Complexes Comprising Cucurbituril, Porphyrins, and Guests. Simin Liu, Atindra D. Shukla, Suresh Gadde, Brian D. Wagner, Angel E. Kaifer, and Lyle Isaacs Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 2657 –2660.
5. Dimerization of aromatic ureido pyrimidinedione derivatives: observation of an unexpected tautomer in the solid state. Lu Cui, Suresh Gadde, Atindra D. Shukla, Hao Sun, Joel T.Mague and Angel E. Kaifer Chem. Commun., 2008, 1446 – 1448.
6. Physicochemical and Photophysical Studies on Porphyrin-Based Donor-Acceptor Systems: Role of Conformation and Redox potentials on Intramolecular Electron Exchange and Transfer Dynamics. Amilan D. Jose, Atindra D. Shukla, Amitava Das, G. Ramkrishna, and H. N. Ghosh J. Phys. Chem. B, 2007, 111, 9078-9087.
7. Controlling Structure from the Bottom-up: Structural and Optical Properties of Layer-by-Layer Assembled Palladium Coordination-Based Multilayers. Marc Altman, Atindra D. Shukla, Tatiana Zubkov, Guennadi Evmenenko, Pulak Dutta, and Milko E. van der Boom. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2006, 128, 7374-7382.
8. Covalent Assembled Osmium-chromophore- based Monolayers: Chemically Induced Modulation of Optical Properties in the Visible Region, Tarkeshwar Gupta, Marc Altman, Atindra D. Shukla, Dalia Freeman, Gregory Leitus and Milko E. vander Boom Chem. Mater., 2006, 18, 1379.
9. Strategies for Electrooptic Film Fabrication. Influence of Pyrrole-Pyridine- Based Dibranched Chromophore Architecture on Covalent Self-Assembly, Thin-Film Microstructure, and Nonlinear Optical Response, Antonio Facchetti, Luca Beverina, Milko E. van der Boom, Pulak Dutta, Guennadi Evmenenko, Atindra D. Shukla, Charlotte E. Stern, Giorgio A. Pagani and Tobin J. Marks J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2006, 128, 2142-2153.
10. Site Affinity Effects upon Charge Injection into Siloxane-based Monolayers. Hagai Cohen, Olena V. Zenkina, Atindra D. Shukla, and Milko E. van der Boom. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2006, 110, 1506-1508.
11. Mixed-Ligand Complexes of Ruthenium(II) Containing New Photo- or Electro- Active Ligands: Synthesis, Spectral Characterization and DNA Interactions. Tamal Ghosh, Bhasker G. Maiya, Anunay Samanta, Atindra D. Shukla, Amilan D. Jose, D. Krishna Kumar, and Amitava Das. J. Biol. Inorg. Chem., 2005, 496-508.