Dr.Lv, Han has been working as Visiting Scholar in Stanford University, CA, USA, in Department of Radiology. He completed his post-graduation in Capital Medical University, Beijing, China. He hasdeveloped a specific interest in CT and MR imaging. Based on theCTarteriography/venography and contrast enhanced-magnetic resonance venographyimages, his team systemically reviewed the imaging feature of the temporal bone region in patients withpulsatile tinnitus. He analyzed the resting-state fMRI data of the brain in patients with pulsatile tinnitus. He has good number of publications.
1)CT and MR imaging
3)Head and neck diseases
1. Lv Han, Liu Zhaohui, Yan Fei, Li Ting, Zhao Pengfei, Du Wang, Dong Cheng, GuoPengde, Han Xiaoyi, Wang Xiao, Li Rui and Wang Zhenchang. Abnormal baseline brain activity in patients with pulsatile tinnitus: a resting-state FMRI study. Neural plasticity, 2014, 2014, 549162-549172.
2. Lv Han, Liu Zhaohui, Yan Fei, Zhao Pengfei, Li Ting, Dong Cheng and Wang Zhenchang. Disrupted Neural Activity in Unilateral Vascular Pulsatile Tinnitus Patients in the Early Stage of Disease: Evidence from Resting-state fMRI. progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry, 2015, 59, 91-99.
3. Lv Han, Zhao Pengfei, Liu Zhaohui, Yan Fei, Li Ting, Dong Cheng and Wang Zhenchang. Resting-state functional connectivity density mapping of etiology confirmed unilateral pulsatile tinnitus patients: Altered functional hubs in the early stage of disease. Neuroscience, 2015, 310, 27-37.
4. Zhao,P, Lv,H, Dong,C, Niu,Y, Xian,J, Wang,Z. CT evaluation of sigmoid plate dehiscence causing pulsatile tinnitus. European radiology, 2016, 26(1), 9-14.
5. Liu,Z, Li,J, Zhao,P, Lv,H, Dong,C, Liu,W, Wang,Z. Sigmoid plate dehiscence: Congenital or acquired condition? European journal of radiology. 2015, 84(5), 862-864.
6. Liu,Z, Bi,W, Li,J, Li,Q, Dong,C, Zhao,P, Lv,H, Wang,Z. Superior semicircular canal dehiscence in relation to the superior petrosal sinus: a potential cause of pulsatile tinnitus. Clinical radiology, 2015, 70(9), 943-947.
7. Zhaohui,L, Cheng,D, Xiao,W, Xiaoyi,H, Pengfei,Z, Han,L, Qing,L, Zhenchang,W. Association between idiopathic intracranial hypertension and sigmoid sinus dehiscence/diverticulum with pulsatile tinnitus: a retrospective imaging study. Neuroradiology, 2015, 57(7), 747-753.
8)Han Lv, Pengfei Zhao, Zhaohui Liu, Fei Yan, Guopeng Wang, Rong Zeng, Rui Li, Ling Zhang, Peng Wang, Ting Li, Shusheng Gong, and Zhenchang Wang. Abnormal Regional and Circuit Synchronization in Resting-state Brain Networks Associated with Pulsatile Tinnitus. Medicine (Baltimore), in press.