He was achieved rank of professor in 1995. He was Dean of college of Veterinary Medicine from 1996 to 2002, and then deputy president of Shanxi Agricultural University from 2003 to 2014. He has been active chairman of the Chinese Veterinary Internal Medicine and Diagnostics Society since 2005. He studied as a visiting scholar for one year at the University of Bolongna, one year at the University of Sydney, and for three months at Harvard Medical School. He has visited the University of Chicago, University of Kansas, University of Virginia, University of California at Los Angelesï¼Œamong several others.His research has focused on environment and animal health. He has published over 90 papers in English in Arch Toxicology, Toxicological Science, Toxicology, Environmental Toxicology, Aquatic Toxicology,Clinical Chemistry, Lab Chip, Analytical Chemistry, Chemosphere, Fluoride, etc. Treatise and Books publication as chief Editor: Environmental Veterinary Medicine 2009,2015;Environment and Health, 2012;General Veterinary Medicine,2008;Veterinary Clinical Diagnostics, 2004,2009;Fluoride Toxicity,2007;Food Nutrition and Health,2008;Food Nutrition 1996 ,1999 .
His research has focused on environment and animal health.
1. Zilong Sun, Ph.D.; Wen Zhang, MS; XingchenXue; Yuliang Zhang; RuiyanNiu, Ph.D.; Xuying Li; Baojun Li; Xiaowen Wang, Ph.D.; Jundong Wang, Ph.D. Fluoride decreased the sperm ATP of mice through inhabiting mitochondrial respiration.Chemosphere. 2016, 144:1012-1017
2 Li MeiYan, Cao Jinling, Chen Jianjie, Song Jie, Wang Jundong.Waterborne fluoride exposure changed the structure and the expressions of steroidogenic-related genes in gonads of adult zebrafish (Danio rerio)Chemosphere. 2016, 145:365-375
3. Chunguang Dong, Chunfang Cao, Yichao Han, Shouyan Wu, JundongWang.Effect of Fluoride and Aluminum on the Expression of StAR and P450scc in guinea pigs’testis. Chemosphere. 2016, 147ï¼š345-257
4. Chong wang, Shaolin wang, Jundongwang. Impairment of object recognition memory by maternal bisphenol A exposure is associated with inhibition of Akt and ERK/CREB/BDNF pathway in the male offspring hippocampus.Toxicology,2016
5. Yangfei Zhao, MeijunHuo,YongqingLiu,XiaoyanYan,JinmingWang,JundongWang.Effects of Fluoride on the Expression of BMP-2 and SMAD1 of Rat Osteblasts in Vitro.Fluoride 2016,49:48-57
6. Yanyan Li, ShengtanBian, JinmingWang,JundongWanga. Effects of fluoride and chitosan on gene expressions of bone morphogenic protein 2 and ype-1collagen chain α1 in the mice femur.Fluoride 2016,49:58-66.
1. Yan X, Hao X, Nie Q, Feng C, Wang H, Sun Z, Niu R, Wang J. Effects of fluoride on the ultrastructure and expression of Type I collagen in rat hard tissue. Chemosphere. 2015;128:36-41. IF 3.34
2. Han H, Sun Z, Luo G, Wang C, Wei R, Wang J. Fluoride exposure changed the structure and the expressions of reproductive related genes in the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis of male mice. Chemosphere. 2015;135:297-303.
3. Niu R, Zhang Y, Liu S, Liu F, Sun Z, Wang J. Proteome alterations in cortex of mice exposed to fluoride and lead. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2015;164(1):99-105.
4. Li Z, Wang Y, Sun KK, Wang K, Sun ZS, Zhao M, Wang J. Sex-related difference in food anticipatory activity of mice. HormBehav. 2015;70:38-46. IF 4.632
5. RuiyanNiu, Ph.D.; XingchenXue; Yuhong Zhao; Zilong Sun, Ph.D.; Xiaoyan Yan, Ph.D.; Jundong Wang, Ph.D Effects of fluoride on microtubule ultrastructure and expression of Tubα1a and Tubβ2a in mouse hippocampus. Chemosphere. 2015, 139:422-427
6.Cao JL, Chen JJ, Xie LT, Wang JD, Feng CP, Song J. Protective properties of sesamin against fluoride-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in kidney of carp (Cyprinuscarpio) via JNK signaling pathway[J]. Aquatic Toxicology, 2015, 167: 180-190.
7.Niu RY, Han HJ, Zhang YL, Wang JM, Zhang JH, Yin W, Yin XF, Sun ZL, Wang JD. Changes in liver antioxidant status of offspring mice induced by maternal fluoride exposure during gestation and lactation [J]. Biological Trace Element Research, 2015: 1-7.