Fatma Adham Kamel is a Professor of Medical Entomology, Dept of Entomology, Faculty of Science, Cairo University Cairo, Egypt. Her publications are in different Journals. She was Honoured for Woman of the Year, Outstanding Female Executive Award, Listed in Who's Who publications and biographical dictionaries.
Medical Entomology Parasitology of laboratory, wild and domestic animals Acarology Epidemiology Biochemistry Molecular Biology
1. Salem, A. M., F. K. Adham, and C. J. Picard, "Survey of the Genetic Diversity of Forensically Important Chrysomya (Diptera: Calliphoridae) from Egypt", Journal of Medical Entomology, vol. 52, issue 3, pp. 320-328, 2015.
2. Hussein, H. E., F. K. Adham, G. A. Scoles, M. W. Ueti, C. E. Suarez, F. D. Guerrero, and R. G. Bastos, "Targeted silencing of the Aquaporin 2 gene of Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus reduces tick fitness", Parasites & vectors, vol. 8, issue doi:10.1186/s13071-015-1226-2, pp. 618-630, 2015.
3. YAMANY, A. B. E. E. R. S., and F. K. Adham, "The effect of larval and adult nutrition on survival and fecundity of dengue vector Aedes albopictus (SKuse) (Diptera:Culicidea)", J.Egypt.Soc. Parasitol. (JESP), vol. 44(2), pp. 447-454, 2014.
4. YAMANY, A. B. E. E. R. S., F. K.Adham, and H. E. I. N. Z. MELHORN, "Structural changes of the follicular cells during development stages of the malaria vector mosquitoes Anopheles pharoensis (Diptera : Culicidae) in egypt", Parasitol, vol. 113, issue 11, pp. 4233-4241, 2014.
5. Adham, F. K., H. E. I. N. Z. MELHORN, and A. B. E. E. R. S. YAMANY, "Scanning electron microcopy of the four larval instars of lymphatic filariasis vector Culex quinquefasciatus (Say) (Diptera: Culicidae)", Parasitol. Res., vol. 112(6), pp. 2307 – 2312, 2013.