Sabrin Ragab Mohamed Ibrahim was graduated at 1996 from Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt with grade very good with honor. She worked as teaching assistant at the Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University from 1996 till 2000 at this time she got master degree in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacognosy. From 2000-2002. she worked as associate lecturer at Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University. She worked as Ph.D. student at Pharmazeutische Biologie Institute der Universität Heinrich-Heine, Düsseldorf,Germany from 2002 till 2005. At this time, she got the Ph.D. degree with grade excellent under supervision of Prof. Peter Proksch. From 2005 till 2010 she worked as assistant professor at the Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University. After that she worked as associate professor at the Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University from 2010 till now. Currently, she worked as Professor at the Department of Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical chemistry, College of Pharmacy, Taibah University, KSA.
Isolation and identification of bioactive constituents from different natural sources including plants, marine, bacteria, and fungi.
Different chromatographic techniques such as TLC, CC, VLC, GC, and HPLC.
Structure elucidation of natural products using different spectroscopic techniques e.g. UV, IR, MS, 1D, and 2D NMR.
Macro- and microscopical characterization of medicinal plants.
Biological evaluation of natural products.
1. Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed. Marine pyridoacridine alkaloids: Biosynthesis and biological activities. Chemistry & Biodiversity 2016, 13, 37-47.
2. Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed, Amgad IM Khedr, Bader M. Aljaeid. Alnuheptanoid B: A new cyclic diarylheptanoid from Alnus japonica stem bark. Records of Natural Products, 2016, 10, 362-368.
3. Sabrin R. M. Ibrahim, Gamal A. Mohamed, Samir A. Ross. Integracides F and G: New tetracyclic triterpenoids from the endophytic fungus Fusarium sp. Phytochem. Lett. 2016, 15, 125-130.
4. Ahmed A M Al-Attas, Nagwa S El-Shaer, Gamal A. Mohamed, Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Ahmed Esmat. New anti-inflammatory sesquiterpenes from the rhizomes of Costus speciosus. J. Ethnopharmacol. 2015, 176, 365-374.
5. Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Ehab S Elkhayat, Gamal A Mohamed, Amgad IM Khedr, Mostafa A Fouad, Mohamed HR Kotb, Samir A Ross. Aspernolides Fand G, new butyrolactones from the endophytic fungus Aspergillus terreus.Phytochemistry Lett. 2015, 14, 84-90.
6. Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed. Naphthylisoquinoline alkaloids potential drug leads. Fitoterapia 2015, 106, 194-225.
7. Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed. Litchi chinensis: medicinal uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacology. J. Ethnopharmacol. 2015, 174, 492-513.
8. Ehab S Elkhayat, Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed, Samir A Ross. Terrenolide S, a new anti-leishmanial butenolide from the endophytic fungus Aspergillus terreus. Nat. Prod. Res. 2016.
9. Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed. Cucumin S, a new phenylethyl chromone from Cucumis melo L. var. reticulatus. Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia//Brazilian J. Pharmacog. 2015, 25, 462-464.
10.Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Gamal A Mohamed, Mohamed MM Abdel-Latif, Curriculum Vitae Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Ph.D.Shahenda M El-Messery, Nawal M Al Musayeib, Ibrahim A Shehata.Minutaside A, new α-amylase inhibitor flavonol glucoside from Tagetes minuta: antidiabetic, antioxidant, and molecular modeling studies.Starch/Stärke 2015, 67, 976-984.
11.Diaa TA Youssef, Gamal A Mohamed, Lamiaa A Shaala, Jihan M Badr Faida H Bamanie, Sabrin RM Ibrahim. New purine alkaloids from Red Sea marine tunicate Symplegma rubra. Phytochemistry Lett. 2015, 13, 212-217.
12.Asfour Z Hani, Ibrahim RM Sabrin, Mohamed A Gamal. Antimicrobial activity of extracts and compounds isolated from Cassia italica aerial parts. Internat. J. Phytopharm. Res. 2015, 6, 95-100.
13.Amgad IM Khedr, Gamal A Mohamed, Mohamed AA Orabi, Sabrin RM Ibrahim, Koji Yamada. Staphylopeptide A, a new cyclic tetrapeptide from culture broth of Staphylococcus sp. Phytochemistry Lett. 2015, 13, 11-14.