Md. Mahbubur Rahman is a Senior Researcher in KNOTUS ,Korea. He completed his Ph.D. in Veterinary Pharmacology, Chonbuk National University, South Korea. He worked as a Postdoc Researcher, Dept of Pharmacology & Toxicology.
Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, veterinary surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Exercise Physiology,
1. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Sei-Jin Lee,
2. Md. Mahbubur Rahman and Shang-Jin Kim. Effects of dietary Nigella sativa seed supplementation on broiler productive performance, oxidative status and qualitative characteristics of thighs meat. Italian Journal of Animal Science, 2016; 15 (2): 241–247.
3. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Mohammad Saiful Islam, Adam GO, Md. RafiqulAlam and Myung-Jo You. Prevalence of ruminal lactic acidosis and clinical assessment of four therapeutics in goats of Bangladesh. J Vet Clin.
4. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Sei-Jin Lee, A-
5. Hyeon-Kyu Go, Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Gi-
6. Gareeballa Osman Adam#, Md. Mahbubur Rahman#, (equally contributed), Sei-Jin Lee, Gi-Beom Kim, Hyung-Sub Kang, Jin-Shang Kim, Shang-Jin Kim. Hepatoprotective effects of Nigella sativa seed extract against
7. Md. Mahbubur Rahman. Food taboo of taking pineapple and milk at a time. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Journal. 2017; 10 (1): 5-10.
8. Md. Mahbubur Rahman,