Md. Mahbubur Rahman
Md. Mahbubur Rahman is a Senior Researcher in KNOTUS ,Korea. He completed his Ph.D. in Veterinary Pharmacology, Chonbuk National University, South Korea. He worked as a Postdoc Researcher, Dept of Pharmacology & Toxicology.
Area of Interest
Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, veterinary surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Exercise Physiology, Food and nutrition.
1. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Hyun-Kyu Kim, Seong-Eun Kim, Myung-Jin Kim, Do-Hyung Kim and Hak Sung Lee. Chondroprotective effects of combined extract from
Kalopanax pictus, Hericium erinaceus, and Astragalus membranaceus in experimental rat chondrocytes and a rabbit osteoarthritis model. Nutrients. 2018; 15;10(3).
2. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Sei-Jin Lee, Dong Kwon Yang, Md. RafiqulAlam, Shang-Jin Kim. An accidental fatal attack on domestic pigeons by honey bees in Bangladesh.
The Journal of Veterinary Medical Science. 2015; 77(11): 1489–1493.
3. Gab-Chol Choi, Md. Mahbubur Rahman (equally contributed), Hwangmin Kim, Sehoon Kim, In-Seong Jeong. Management of sternal dislocation with and without surgery
in cats: owner-assessed long-term follow-up of two clinical cases. The Journal of Veterinary Medical Science. 2018; 80(6):1001-1006.
4. In-Seong Jeong, Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Gab-Chol Choi, Beom-Seok Seo, Gi-Jong Lee, Sehoon Kim, Namsoo Kim. A retrospective study of canine cervical disk
herniation and beneficial effects of rehabilitation therapy after ventral slot decompression. Veterinarni Medicina, 64, 2019 (06): 251–259.
5. In Seong Jeong, Zhenglin Piao, Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Sehoon Kim, Nam Soo Kim. Canine thoracolumbar intervertebral disk herniation and rehabilitation therapy after
surgical decompression: A retrospective study. J Adv Vet Anim Res 2019; 6(3):394–402.
6. Beom Seok Seo, In Seong Jeong, Zhenglin Piao, Minju Kim, Sehoon Kim, Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Nam Soo Kim Kim NS. Measurement of the tibial plateau angle of
normal small-breed dogs and the application of the tibial plateau angle in cranial cruciate ligament rupture. Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research.2020;
7. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Shang-Jin Kim. Effects of dietary Nigella sativa seed supplementation on broiler productive performance, oxidative status and qualitative
characteristics of thighs meat. Italian Journal of Animal Science. 2016; 15 (2): 241–247.