Dr. Khaled EL-Radaieh is presently working as Associate Professor in Department of Anesthesiology and intensive Care, Faculty of Medicine, Jordan University of Science and Technology. Now, He is chairman of the Department of Anesthesiology and intensive Care in King abdullah university Hospital in Irbid Jordan. 1995 completed Dr. EL-Radaieh his specialty as Medical doctor and Facharzt in the Anesthesiology and intensive care Department at Diakonissenhaus Hospital-Leipzig, Teaching hospital of the Leipzig University, Germany.
Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management
1. Khaled M EL-Radaideh, Mohammed Ahmed Al-Ghazo and Kamal Eddin Bani-Hani Combined Subfascial and Subcutaneous Bupivacaine Installationfor Inguinal Hernia Wounds Asian Jounal of Surgery, VOL 29. No 4. October 2006: 242 – 246.
2. Khaled M. El-Radaideh: Effect of Pretreatment with Lidocaine, Intravenous Paracetamol and Lidocaine-Fentanyl on Propofol Injection Pain. Comparative Study Rev Bras Anestesiol 2007; 57(1):32-38 (Revista Brasileira de Anestesiologia)
3. Khaled M. El-Radaideh, Mohammed A. Al-Ghazo
Single breath vital capacity induction of anesthesia with 8% sevoflurane versus intravenous propofol for laryngeal tube insertion in adults Saudi Medical Journal 2007; Vol. 28 (1): 36-40
4. Khaled M. El-Radaideh, Yasser H AL-Rashdan:
The efficacy of fentanyl as an adjunct to vertical infraclavicular brachial plexus block performed with lidocaine and bupivacaine.
J Med J 2008; 42(3):155-161 (Jordan Medical Journal)
5. Al-Ghazo MA, Ghalayini IF, Matani YS, El-Radaideh KM, Haddad HI. The risk of bacteriuria and ureteric stent colonization in immune-compromised patients with double J stent insertion. Int Urol Nephrol. 2010 Jun;42(2):343-7
6. Mohammed N. Bani hani, Ghazi R. Qasaimeh, Kamal E. Bani hani, Nizar R. Alwaqfi, Abdel Rahman Al manasra, Yousef S. Matani, EL-Radaideh. Laparoscopic splenectomy: Consensus and debatable points. SAJS Vol 48, No. 3, August 2010
7. Qasaimeh GR, Amarin Z, Rawshdeh BN, El-Radaideh KM. Laparoscopic Diagnosis and Management of an Abdominal Cocoon A Case Report and Literature Review. Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2010 Oct; 20(5):e169-71.
8. EL-Radaideh K, Amarin Z, Rashdan Y, Rabadi D, Khraise W, et al. The Perilaryngeal Airway and the Laryngeal Tube in Short Ophthalmic Procedures in Adults: A Prospective Randomized Comparative Study. J Anesthe Clinic Res 2011 2:170. doi:10.4172/2155 6148.1000170
9. El-Radaideh K, Alhowary A, Hani DB, Bataineh A, Hani MB (2014) Analgesic Efficacy of Intravenous Paracetamol Plus Tramadol Combination for Pain after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Analg Resusc: Curr Res 3:3. doi:10.4172/2324-903X.1000120
10. El-Radaideh K, Alhowary A and Hani DB “Comparison of the Disposable Streamlined Liner of the Pharynx Airway and the Disposable I-gel in Anaesthetized, Paralyzed Adults: A Randomized Prospective Study,” Anesthesiology Research and Practice, vol. 2015, Article ID 971059, 8 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/971059