Dr. Yuqiang Jiang, professor from the Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology (IGDB), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), is in charge of the bio-imaging center of this institute. He graduated from Beijing Normal University in 1989, and obtained his Ph.D in 2004 from the state key laboratory of quantum optics and quantum optical devices of Shanxi University and the Institute of physics, CAS, and then worked in Osaka University and the Institute for Molecular Science. He was employed as a professor by South China Normal University in 2010, and promoted to IGDB in 2012.
1. Optical tweezers
3. Ultrafast optics
1) Helin Liu, Yanyan Fan, Jianhai Wang, Zhongsen Song, Hao Shi, Rongcheng Han, Yinlin Sha,Yuqiang Jiang, Intracellular Temperature Sensing: An Ultra-bright Luminescent Nanothermometer with Non-sensitivity to pH and Ionic Strength, Scientific Reports, 5: 14879 ï¼ˆ2015ï¼‰
2) Yanyan Fan, Helin Liu, Rongcheng Han, Lu Huang, Hao Shi, Yinlin Sha, Yuqiang Jiang, Extremely High Brightness from Polymer-Encapsulated Quantum Dots for Two-photon Cellular and Deep-tissue Imaging, Scientific Reports, Vol 5, 14879 (2015)
3) Xu Wang, Hao Shi, Naiyin Wang, Lianghui Cheng, Ying Gao, Lu Huang and Yuqiang Jiang* (2014) Two-Photon Luminescence and Second Harmonic Generation from Gold Micro-Plates, Sensors, 14, 18328-18336
4) Yan W, Guo Z, Zhu N and Jiang Yï¼ˆ2013ï¼‰Proposal of a wavelength filter with a cut corner based on Equilateral-Triangle-Resonator. Optics Express, 21(14), 16536
5) Han R, Li Zh, Fan Y, Jiang Y (2013) Recent Advances in Super-Resolution Fluorescence Imaging and Its Applications in Biology, Journal of Genetics and Genomics, 40 (12) ,583-595
6) Yuqiang Jiang, Tetsuya Narushima, Hiromi Okamoto; (2010) Nonlinear optical effects in trapping nanoparticles with femtosecond pulses; Nature Physics, 6, 1005–1009.
7) Yuqiang Jiang, Noriko Nishizawa Horimoto, Kohei Imura, Hiromi Okamoto, Ko Matsui, and Ryuichi Shigemoto; (2009) BioImaging with Two-Photon-Induced Luminescence from Triangular Nanoplates and Nanoparticle Aggregates of Gold; Advanced Materials, 21, 2309-2313
8) Yuqiang Jiang, Yoshikata Matsumoto, Yoichiroh Hosokawa, Hiroshi Masuhara, Isamu Oh; (2007) Trapping and manipulation of a single micro-object in solution with femtosecond laser-induced mechanical force; Appl. Phys. Lett. Vol. 90, 061107,1-3