Jagadish Hiremath completed his Ph.d. from The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA. His awards and Fellowship were The American Association of Veterinary Immunologist (AAVI)-American Association of Immunologist (AAI) Young Investigator Award at the Conference of Research Workers in Animal Diseases-2013, OARDC Professional Growth Scholarship Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Centre, OSU, Wooster, USA. Best Research Paper Presentation at National Symposium on “Animal Welfare and Sustainable Health through Recent Therapeutics and Disease Management Strategies” held during Feb 26-28, 2007, at G. B Pant University Of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarkhand, India.
1. B. H. Jagadish and M. K. Saxena (2008) Salmonella Typhimurium invasion induces apoptosis in chicken embryo fibroblast, CURRENT SCIENCE, Vol.95 (4): 512-14.
2. Ouyang K, Binjawadagi B, Kittawornrat A, Olsen C, Hiremath J, Elkalifa N, Schleappi R, Wu J, Zimmerman J, Renukaradhya GJ. (2013) Development and validation of an assay to detect porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus-specific neutralizing antibody titers in pig oral fluid samples.Clin Vaccine Immunol. Aug; 20(8):1305-13.
3. Ouyang K, Woodiga SA, Dwivedi V, Buckwalter CM, Singh AK, Binjawadagi B, Hiremath J, Manickam C, Schleappi R, Khatri M, Wu J, King SJ, Renukaradhya GJ.(2013) Pretreatment of epithelial cells with live Streptococcus pneumoniae has no detectable effect on influenza A virus replication in vitro. PLoS One. 2014 Mar 3;9(3):e90066. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0090066.
4. Kang Ouyang, Duanâ€‘Liang Shyu, Santosh Dhakal, Jagadish Hiremath, Basavaraj Binjawadagi, Yashavanth S. Lakshmanappa, Rui Guo, Russell Ransburgh, Kathryn M. Bondra, Phillip Gauger, Jianqiang Zhang, Terry Specht, Aaron Gilbertie, William Minton, Ying Fang and Gourapura J. Renukaradhya. (2015) Evaluation of humoral immune status in porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) infected sows under field conditions. Vet Res (2015) 46:140.
5. Yanhua Li, Duan-Liang Shyu, Pengcheng Shang, Jianfa Bai, Kang Ouyang, Santosh Dhakal, Jagadish Hiremath, Basavaraj Binjawadagi, Gourapura J. Renukaradhya and Ying Fang (2016) Mutations in a highly conserved motif of nsp1β protein attenuate the innate immune suppression function of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV). Accepted manuscript for Journal of Virology posted online 20 January 2016, doi:10.1128/JVI.03069-15.
6. Varun Dwivedi; Cordelia Manickam; Basavaraj Binjawadagi; Kang Ouyang; Jagadish Hiremath; Mahesh Khatri; Jacquelyn G Hague; Chang W Lee; Renukaradhya Gourapura (2016) Adjuvant effects of invariant NKT cell ligand potentiates the efficacy of an inactivated H1N1 swine influenza virus vaccine in pigs. Accepted Manuscript, Veterinary Microbiology (VETMIC-D-16-11531R1).