Dr. Awesh K Yadav obtained his M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics and then received his Ph. D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, India. He served as an Assistant Manager in Formulation Development (Regulated Market), at IPCA LABS LIMITED, Mumai, India. Presently he is an Associate Professor in Guru Ramdas Khalsa Institute of Science and Technology (Pharmacy) Jabalpur, India.
Nanoparticles; Drug Delivery; Sustained Release Formulation; Pelletization.
1. Lodhi S. Yadav AK. Rai G. “Evaluation of Parmotrema reticulatum Taylor for Antibacterial and Antiinflammatory Activities” Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Accepted).
2. Sharma N, Bhandari S, Deshmukh R, Yadav AK, Mishra N. “Development and Characterization of Embelin Loaded Nanolipid Carriers For Brain Targeting” Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology (In press).
3. Sen DK, Yadav AK, Shukla A. An incredible diagnostic tool Quantum Dots: A review Asian Journal of Biomaterial Research 2015; 1(2):46-50
4. Patel V, Garg A, Yadav AK, Rai G. Development and characterization of Tretinoin loaded gelatin microspheres for Transdemal Delivery of Tretinoin Asian Journal of Biomaterial Research 2015; 1(2): 62-71
5. Garg A, Rai G, Lodhi SR, Jain AP, Yadav AK “Hyaluronic Acid Embedded Cellulose Acetate Phthlate Core/Shell Nanoparticulate Carrier of 5-FluorouraciL” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 87 (2016) 449–459.
6. Jhariya S, Rai G, Yadav AK, Jain AP Lodhi S “Preliminary investigation for wound healing and anti-inflammatory effects of Bambusa vulgaris leaves in rats” Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine (Accepted).
7. Rai G, Yadav AK, Jain NK and Agrawal GP Enteric Coated Epicholrohydrin Crosslinked Dextran Microspheres for Site-Specific Delivery to Colon Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy (Accepted) (Impact factor; 2.004, Citation: -).
8. Jhariya S, Rai G, Yadav AK, Jain AP Lodhi S Protective Effects of Tridax procumbens Linn. Leaves on Experimentally Induced Gastric Ulcers in Rats Journal of Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants 2015 21 (3), 308-320.
9. Garg A, Rai G, Lodhi SR, Jain AP, Yadav AK. In-vitro and In-vivo Assessment of Dextran-Appended Cellulose Acetate Phthalate Nanoparticles for Transdermal Delivery of 5-Fluorouracil. Drug Delivery, 2014, Nov 24:1-11. (Impact factor; 2.015, Citation: -).
10. Rai G, Yadav AK, Jain NK and Agrawal GP “Eudragit Coated Dextran Microspheres of 5-Fluorouracil for Site-Specific Delivery to Colon Drug Delivery” Drug Delivery, 2014, May 20:1-10. . (Impact factor; 2.015, Citation: 03)
11. Yadav AK, Agarwal A, Jain S, Mishra AK, Bid H, Rai G, Agrawal H, Agrawal GP “Chondroitin Sulphate Decorated Nanoparticulate Carriers of 5-Fluorouracil: Development and In Vitro Characterization” Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology Vol. 6, 1–11, 2010. (Impact factor; 5.336, Citation: 8)
12. Yadav AK, Agarwal A, Rai G, Mishra P, Jain S, Mishra AK, Agrawal H, Agrawal GP. “Development and characterization of hyaluronic acid decorated PLGA nanoparticles for delivery of 5-fluorouracil.” Drug Delivery. 2010 Nov; 17(8):561-72. (Impact factor; 2.015, Citation: 25)
13. Yadav AK, Mishra P, Agrawal GP. “An insight of hyaluronic acid in drug delivery and drug targeting” Journal of Drug Targeting: 16 (2008) 91-107. (Impact factor; 3.018, Citation: 57)
14. Yadav AK, Mishra P, Jain S, Mishra P, Mishra AK, Agrawal GP “Preparation and characterization of HA-PEG-PCL intelligent core-corona nanoparticles for delivery of doxorubicin” Journal of Drug Targeting 2008 Jul; 16(6):464-78. (Impact factor; 3.018, Citation: 44)
15. Yadav AK, Mishra P, Mishra AK, Mishra P, Jain S, Agrawal GP. “Development and Characterization of Hyaluronic acid anchored PLGA nanoparticulate carrier of Doxorubicin” Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 3 (2007) 246-257. (Impact factor; 6.930, Citation: 92).
16. Paharia A, Yadav AK, Rai G, Jain SK, Pancholi SS, Agrawal GP “Eudragit Coated Pectin Microspheres of 5-Fluorouracil for Colon Targeting” AAPS PharmaSciTech 2007, 8(1) E1-E9. (Impact factor; 1.432, Citation: 114).
17. Gogna D, Jain SK, Yadav AK, Agrawal GP. “Microsphere Based Improved Sunscreen Formulation of Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnate” Current Drug Delivery, 2007, 4, 153-159. Impact factor; 1.43 -, Citation: 17)
18. Jain AK, Jain SK, Yadav AK, Agrawal GP “Controlled Release Calcium Silicate based Floating Granular Delivery System of Ranitidine Hydrochloride” Current Drug Delivery 3 (2006) 367-372. (Impact factor; -1.43, Citation: 23)
19. Patel M, Jain SK, Yadav AK, Agrawal GP “Preparation and characterization of oxybenzone loaded gelatin microspheres for Enhancement of Sunscreening Efficacy” Drug Delivery 2006:13,323-330. (Impact factor; 2.015, Citation: 28).
20. Bhadra D, Yadav AK, Badra S, Jain NK “Glycodendrimeric nanoparticulate carriers of primaquine phosphate for liver targeting” International Journal of Pharmaceutics 295 (2005) 221–233. (Impact factor; 3.350, Citation: 186).