Bhoomika Patel working as an Assistant Professor at Institute of Pharmacy, NIRMA University, Ahmedabad, India. He completed his Ph.D from Gujarat University.
1. Thakare V. N., Patel B. M. Potential targets for the development of novel antidepressants: Future perspectives. CNS & Neurological Disorders - Drug Targets March 2015 14(2): 270-281
2. Rayabarapu N., Patel B. M. Beneficial role of tamoxifen in isoproterenol induced myocardial infarction. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology October 2014 92(10): 849-857
3. Patel B. M., Bhadada S. V. Type 2 diabetes induced cardiovascular complications: Comparative evaluation of spironolactone, atenolol, metoprolol, ramipril and perindopril. Clinical and Experimental Hypertension August 2014 36(5): 340-347
4. Patel B. M., Raghunathan S., Porwal U. Cardioprotective effects of magnesium valproate in type 2 diabetes mellitus. European Journal of Pharmacology April 2014 728: 128-134
5. Patel B. M., Desai V. J. Beneficial role of tamoxifen in experimentally induced cardiac hypertrophy. Pharmacological Reports March-April 2014 66(2): 264-272
6. Patel M.M., Shah P. J., Patel B. M. Insights of biosimilars through SWOT analysis. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy February 2014, 14(2): 139-144
7. Raghunathan S., Tank P., Bhadada S. V., Patel B. M. Evaluation of Buspirone on Streptozotocin induced Type 1 Diabetes and its associated complications. BioMed Research International January 2014, 2014: 9 pages Article ID 948427 (doi: 10.1155/2014/948427)
] 8. Patel B. M., Damle D. Combination of telmisartan with cisplatin controls oral cancer cachexia in rats. BioMed Research International December 2013, 2013: 10 pages Article ID 642848
9. Patel B. M., Mehta A. A. The choice of anti-hypertensive agents in diabetic subjects. Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research September 2013, 10(50): 385-396
10. Patel B.M., Kakadiya J., Goyal R.K., Mehta A.A. Effect of spironolactone on cardiovascular complications associated with type-2 diabetes in rats. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes August 2013; 121(08): 441-447
11. Goyal B. R., Mehta A. A. Diabetic cardiomyopathy: Pathophysiological mechanisms and cardiac dysfunction. Human and Experimental Toxicology June 2013, 32(6): 571-590
12. Raghunathan S, Patel B.M. Therapeutic implications of small interfering RNA in cardiovascular diseases. Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology February 2013, 27(1):1-20
13. Patel B. M., Mehta A. A. Aldosterone And Angiotensin: Role In Diabetes And Cardiovascular Diseases. European Journal of Pharmacology December 2012, 697(1-3): 1-12
14. Patel B.M., Agarwal S.S., Bhadada SV. Perindopril protects against streptozotocin induced hyperglycemic myocardial damage/alterations. Human and Experimental Toxicology November 2012, 31(11): 1138-1149
15. Goyal B. R., Mehta A. A. Beneficial role of spironolactone, telmisartan and their combination on isoproterenol induced cardiac hypertrophy. Acta Cardiologica January-February 2012, 67(2):203-211
16. Goyal B. R., Parmar K, Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Beneficial role of telmisartan on cardiovascular complications associated with STZ-induced type-2 diabetic rats. Pharmacological Reports. July-August 2011, 63(4):956-966
17. Goyal B.R., Patel M.M., Bhadada S.V. Comparative evaluation of spironolactone, atenolol, metoprolol, ramipril and perindopril on diabetes induced cardiovascular complications in type 1 diabetes in rats. International Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. April 2011, 19(1): 11-18
18. Bhadada S.V., Patel B.M., Mehta A.A., Goyal R.K. β3 Receptors: Role in cardiometabolic disorders. Therapeutic Advances in Endocrinology and Metabolism. April 2011, 2(2): 65-79.
19. Bhadada S.V., Goyal B.R., Patel M.M. Angiogenic targets for potential disorders. Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology. February 2011, 25(1):29-47
20. Goyal B. R., Solanki N, Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Investigation into the cardiac effects of spironolactone in the experimental model of type 1 diabetes. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology. December 2009, 54(6): 502-509
21. Goyal B. R., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Investigation into the mechanism of anti-asthmatic action of Moringa oleifera. Journal of Dietary Supplements November 2009, 6(4): 313-327
22. Goyal B.R., Patel M.M., Soni M.K.., Bhadada S.V. Therapeutics opportunities of small interfering RNA. Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology. August 2009, 23(4): 367-386.
23. Mehta A. A., Mahajan S. G., Goyal B. R., Goyal R. K. Classification of herbal antiasthmatics based on mechanism of action and chemical constituents. Phytopharmacology and Therapeutic values. In: Recent Progress in Medicinal Plants eds. Singh V. K., Govil J. N. 2009: 281-314
24. Mansuri M., Goyal B. R., Sheth J, Upadhyay M, Goyal R. K. Effect of long term treatment of aqueous extract of Enicostemma littorale in Type 2 diabetic patients. Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine. March 2009, 9(1): 39-48.
25. Patel M. M., Goyal B. R., Bhadada S.V., Bhatt J.S., Amin A. F. Getting into the brain: Approaches for enhancing brain drug delivery. CNS Drugs January 2009, 23(1): 35-58
26. Goyal B. R., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Beneficial role of Achyranthes aspera in Toulene-Di-Isocyanate induced occupational asthma in rats. The Open Natural Products Journal 2008, 1: 44-49
27. Goyal B. R., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Investigation into the mechanism of anti-asthmatic action of Lepidium sativum. Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine. September 2008, 8(3): 286-294
28. Goyal B. R., Mesariya P., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Effect of telmisartan on cardiovascular complications associated with STZ-diabetic rats. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. July 2008, 314(1-2): 123-131
29. Goyal B. R., Agrawal B. B., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Phyto-pharmacology of Moringa oleifera. Natural Product Radiance. July-August 2007, 6(4): 347-353
30. Goyal B. R., Agrawal B. B., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Pharmacological classification of herbal anti-asthmatics. Oriental Pharmacy and Experimental Medicine. March 2007, 7(1):11-25
31. Goyal B. R., Goyal R. K., Mehta A. A. Phyto-pharmacology of Achyranthes aspera: A review. Pharmacognosy reviews. Jan-May 2007, 1(1): 143-150