Mohamed El-Saeid, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry and environmental Pollution, Food & Agric. College, Soil Sci. Dept., King Saud Univ. KSA. And Consultant of SCORE and PRC in the Ministry of Higher Education, KSA. Prof. EL-Seaid he was a visiting Professor in the Department of Chemistry, Texas Southern University, Houston, and Oklahoma State Univ. OSU, OK, USA. Also Prof. El-Saeid was Assistant Professor of Environmental Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, Al-Azhar University, Egypt. I obtained his Ph.D. from Texas Southern University, USA) under the collaboration Program with AlAzhar University in 1999. He has more than 40 publications in different areas of pesticide residue analysis in Foods, Water, Air, Soil,….etc. by advanced and new techniques of Chromatographic analysis such as GCs, GCMS, GCMSMS, HRGCMSMS, LCMS, LCMSMS, SFC, CEC, CE, SFE, MAE, Sonicaion and SPE. Dr. EL-Seaid was a PI of 6 research projects funded from RCMI, TSU. TX and ARC, KSU, KSA. I wrote a book chapter with Dr. Khan, entitled "Analysis of pesticides in food samples by Supercritical Fluid Chromatography". Handbook of Pesticides: 2010, Chapter 5, pp 93-113, Taylor &Frances Group.CRC 2 press. USA. Currently, Prof. El-Saeid PI for 2 Research projects funded by KSNPST and CO-PI for other 4 Research Projects. Recently in 2014, I translate the previous book to Arabic Language in 2 Volumes (950 Pages).
Environmental Toxicology; Chemistry & Pesticide Residue Analysis; Food & Agricultural Sciences; Plant Protection
1. El-Saeid, M.H. (1993). STUDIES ON STORAGE ABILITY AND EXPIRY DATE OF SOME FROZEN FISH FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Master of Science Thesis (M. Sc.) in Food Science and Technology Al-Azhar University, Faculty of Agriculture, Food Science and Technology Dept. Cairo, Egypt.
2. Saleh, M.A., Nofal, M.A., Hashem, H.A., Kamel, A. and El-Saeid, M.H. (1998). RAPID MULTI RESIDUE EXTRACTION OF PESTICIDE RESIDUES IN FOOD SAMPLES BY SUPERCRITICAL FLUID EXTRACTION (SFE) AND MICROWAVE SOLVENT EXTRACTION (MSE). 101st annual meeting of Texas Academy of Science, March 5-7,1998, University of Texas at Tyler, TexasUSA.
3. Saleh, M.A., Nofal, M.A., Hashem, H.A., Kamel, A. and El-Saeid, M.H. (1998). MULTI RESIDUE DETERMINATION OF PESTICIDE RESIDUES IN FOOD SAMPLES BY SUPERCRITICAL FLUID CHROMATOGRAPHY (SFC). 101st annual meeting of Texas Academy of Science, March 5-7, 1998,University of Texas at Tyler, Texas USA.
4. El-Saeid, M.H. (1999). NEW TECHNIQUES FOR RESIDUE ANALYSIS OF PESTICIDES IN FOODS. Philosophy Doctor Thesis (Ph.D.) in Food Science and Technology (Scholarship under conjugated supervision between Texas Southern University and Al-Azhar University, Faculty of Agriculture, Food Science and Technology Dept. Cairo, Egypt.
5. El-Saeid, M.H. and Shahat, M. (2000). DETECTION OF PESTICIDE RESIDUES BY GC/FPD AND GC/ECD AND HEAVY METALS IN SOME FRESH FROUTS AND VEGETABLES COLLECTION FROM CAIRO. 1st Food Sci. & Tech. Conference, 17-19 Oct. 2000, P. 183-203, Faculty of Agric.,Mansura Univ.Cairo,Egypt.
6. Shahat, M. and El-Saeid, M.H. (2001). CONTRIBUTION OF THE NORMAL SERVING SIZE OF SOME LOCAL FRESH FROUTS TO THE DAILY NEEDS OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS. Egyptian J. of Applied Sci., 16 (1),PP. 145-159, 2001.
7. Ahmed, A.I.S., El-Saeid, M.H. and Youssef, G.M.(2001). SIMPLE SFC TECHNIQUE FOR STEROLS ESTIMATION. The 3rd International Conference and Exhibition for Food Industries Quality Control. 17-19 June 2001, PP. 50-60. EL-Saeid, M. H. (2003) PESTICIDE RESIDUES IN CANNED FOODS, FRUITS, 8 ANA VEGETABLES: THE APPLICATION OF SUPERCRITICAL FLUID EXTRACTION AND CHROMATOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES IN THE ANALYSIS. The ScientificWorledJORNAL (3)1314-1326.
8. Anyanwu, Ebere. C; M. H. EL-Saeid, and M. A. Saleh (2003). DETERMINATION OF BIOAVILABLE LEAD CONCENTRATION IN VEGETABLE PLANTS GROWN IN FARM ALLOTMENT NEAR A RECLAMED INDUSTRIAL SITE. Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 24th Annual Meeting in North America, 913 November, 2003, Austin, Texas, USA. (PT137 page # 216)
9. Anyanwu, Ebere. C; M. H. EL-Saeid, and Akpan, I Akpan. (2003). Evaluation of the most currentand effectivemethodsin the analysisof chlorinated Dioxins in ground beef. The ScientificWorledJORNAL (3) 913-921.
10. El-Saeid, M.H. (2003) RAPID MSE AND HPLC METHOD OF BENZO(a)PYRENE IN FISH. 106s annual meeting of Texas Academy of Science, February27- March 1,2003, Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches ,Texas.USA
11. Aigbivbalu, E., M. H. EL-Saeid and M. A. Saleh. (2003) BIOACTIE PHYTOCHEMICAS OF STONE FRUITS SEEDS. M.S. THESES. Chemistry Department, Texas Southern University, Houston, TexasUSA.
12. Ngala, Y. M., M. H. EL-Saeid and M. A. Saleh. (2003) CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF THE SEEDS OF BOMPAX. M.S. THESES. Chemistry Department, Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas.USA
13. El-Saeid, M.H. . and Saleh, M.A., (2003). MULTIRESIDUES EXTRACTION AND DETERMINATION OF PESTICIDES IN HONEY BEES. Submitted to CETAC 2003 on May 25, 2003, as a Poster
14. El-Saeid M.H., Ijeoma Kanu, Ebere C. Anyanwu, and Mahmoud A. Saleh (2005). Impacts of extraction methods in the rapid determination of atrazine residues in foods using supercritical fluid chromatography and enzyme linked immunosorbent assay: microwave solvent vs. supercritical fluid extractions. The Scientific World J. (5)11-19. USA..
15. El-Saeid, M.H. and Sapp, J. (2006) ACRYLAMIDE IN CARBOHYDRATE-RICH FOODS. 1099s annual meeting of Texas Academy of Science, March 2-4, 2006 Lamar University, Beaumont ,Texas, USA
16. EL-Saeid, M.H. (2006) Microwave Solvent Extraction (MSE) and HPLC as a Rapid Determination Methods of Benzo(a)Pyrene in Fish. College of food and Aric. Sci. Research Center Bulletins. Research # 143 P. 5-20.
17. El-Badry, N.; Abu-ElFadl, M.; Shraf, A. and EL-Saeid M.H. (2006) PAHs Formation in Cooked Tilapia fish and Beef Fingers as Affected by Cooking Method and Some Food Additives. J Agric Sci. Mansoura Univ. 31 (8) 5179-5192.
18. EL-Saeid, M.H. (2007) Pesticide Residues in Riyadh Dates. The 4th Symposium on Date Palm in KSA, King Faysal Univ., Al-Hassa, 5-8 May 2007 as Abstract.
19. El-Saeid, M.H., Aldosary, S. and AL-Soliman, R. (2008) Determination of Pesticide Residues in Factories of Pesticides and their Effect on Male Rats. Ass Univ. Bull, 11 (2) Egypt.1-20.
20. EL-Saied, M. H., A. M. Sharaf, M. M. Abul-Fadl, and N. EL-Badry (2008) Reduction of Acrylamide Formation in Fried Potato Strips by Different Treatments Prior to Frying. World Journal of Dairy & Food sciences, 3 (1) 17-24.