Dr. Shilpi Srivastava has completed her Ph.D in Biotechnology (Specialization: Nanotechnology) in the year 2013. She is currently serving as Assistant Professor as (Biotechnology) at Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow Campus). Dr. Srivastava has about 10 years of research and teaching experience in biotechnology. She has published 2 books, numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals, many book chapters, and has over 168 citations and an h index of 5 in Google Scholar. Dr. Srivastava has also presented her research work in several national and international conferences.
· Nanoparticle production
· Antibacterial activity of nanoparticles
· Biochemical analysis
1. Bhargava A. and Srivastava S. 2013. Quinoa: Botany, Production and Uses. CABI, UK. ISBN: 9781780642260.
2. Bhargava A. and Srivastava S. (Eds.) 2012. Biotechnology: New Ideas, New Developments. Nova Science Publishers Inc., USA. ISBN: 978-1-62100-539-1. [NLM ID: 101567645].
1. Srivastava S. and Bhargava A. 2015. Genetic diversity and heavy metal stress in plants. In: Ahuja M.R. and Jain S.M. (Eds). Genetic Diversity and Erosion in Plants. Vol. 7. Springer, New York. pp. 189-223.
2. Bhargava A. and Srivastava S. 2014. Transgenic approaches for phytoextraction of heavy metals. In: Ahmad P., Wani M.R., Azooz M.M. and Tran L.P. (Eds). Improvement of Crops in the Era of Climatic Changes. Springer, New York. pp. 57-80.
3. Srivastava S., Pathak N., Bhargava A. and Srivastava P. 2014. Nanotechnology: the science of the future. In: Current Trend in Life Science [Eds. Shukla D.S. and Pandey D.K.]. JBC Press, New Delhi. pp. 182-195.
4. Srivastava S. and Bhargava A. 2014. Microbial biofilms: from nature to human body. In: Current Trend in Life Science [Eds. Shukla D.S. and Pandey D.K.]. JBC Press, New Delhi. pp. 1-16.
1. Srivastava S. and Bhargava A. 2016. Biofilms and human health. Biotechnology Letters 38: 1-22.
2. Bhargava A., Carmona F.F., Bhargava M. and Srivastava S. 2012. Approaches for enhanced phytoextraction of heavy metals. J. Environment Management 105: 103-120.
3. Srivastava S., Pathak N., and Srivastava P. 2011. Identification of limiting factors for the optimum growth of Fusarium oxysporum in liquid media. Toxicology International 18: 111-116.
4. Srivastava S., Pathak N., Bhargava A. and Srivastava P. 2011. Nanotechnology for cancer diagnosis and therapy. IMTU Medical J. 2: 19-30.