• Received merit scholarship during M.Sc. Biotechnology by Department Of Biotechnology, Govt. Of India. (1995-97).
• Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering (GATE), India, 1997.
• Qualified CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET), India, 1998.
• Received Junior Research Fellowship (JNU-UGC) from 1998-2000.
• Awarded Senior Research Fellowship (JNU-UGC) in 2000.
• Awarded Summer Research Fellowship by Indian Academy Of Science, Bangalore, India, 2005, and worked with Dr. C. Mohan Rao, Deputy Director, C.C.M.B., Hyderabad for two months.
• Selected for INSA research fellowship by Indian National Science Academy, India in 2006 to work with Dr. V.M. Katoch (DG-ICMR), the then Director, Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy (ICMR), Agra.
• Honored on Teachers Day by Lion’s Club, Rapti, 2010.
• Invited Expert for preparation of Biotechnology Glossary (English to Hindi) by Commission for Scientific Technical Terminology (CSTT), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Microbial natural products, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry & Antivirals
1. S.K. Mishra and S.M. Singh (2004), Effect of carboplatin on tumor growth and immune response of a tumor bearing host; Journal of Immunology and Immunopathology, (Special Issue) India, 6 (S-1); 81-82. ISSN:0972-0561
2. V.K. Morya, S.K. Mishra and D. Yadav (2007) Genomic DNA Isolation from Aspergillus sp. Using Extraction buffer with Different SDS concentrations, Journal for Basic and Applied Mycology, 6 (1&2), 30-33. ISSN (Print) 2090-7583.
3. Kumar Shivam, S.K. Mishra, C.P.M.Tripathi (2008) “Biotechnological application to environmental problems and their management”, a chapter published in the book entitled “Environmental Pollution and Toxicology”, A.P.H. Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, 21:176-185. (ISBN:978-81-313-0432-7)
4. V.K. Morya, S. Nayak, Sarad Kumar Mishra, Kamal and D. Yadav (2009) Morphological Characteristics and Total Mycelial Protein Profiling of Different Isolates of Aspergillus, Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology, 39 (2), 216-219. ISSN: 0971-9393
5. Kumar Shivam, Chandra Prakash Mani Tripathi and Sarad Kumar Mishra (2009) Culture conditions for the production of - Galactosidase byï¡ Aspergillus parasiticus MTCC-2796: a novel source, Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, 12 (4), 1-9. ISSN: 0717-3458. (Impact factor- 0.98)
6. Kumar Shivam and Sarad Kumar Mishra (2010) Response Surface Optimization of the critical medium components for the production of -Galactosidase fromï¡ Aspergillus parasiticus MTCC-2796, Folia Biologica (Praha), 56, 78-82. ISSN 0015-5500 (Impact factor- 1.219)
7. Kumar Shivam, Sarad Kumar Mishra, (2010) Purification and characterization of thermostable -galactosidase fromï¡ Aspergillus parasiticus MTCC-2796 having transglycosylation activity, Process Biochemistry, 45, 1088–1093. ISSN: 1359-5113
8. Sanjeev Kumar Diwakar, Sarad Kumar Mishra (2011) Purification and biochemical characterization of ionically unbound polyphenol oxidase from Musa paradisiaca leaf, Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology 41:1–14. ISSN 1082-6068 (Print), 1532-2297
9. Neha Malviya, Mugdha Srivastava, Sanjeev Kumar Diwakar, Sarad Kumar Mishra (2011) Insights to sequence information of polyphenol oxidase enzyme from different source organisms, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology 165:397–405. ISSN:0273-2289(print version) ISSN: 1559-0291 (electronic version) Springer, Impact Factor: 1.89
10. Sarad Kumar Mishra (2012) “Biotechnology and sustainable development” a chapter published in the book entitled “Holistic development: A geographical perspective”, Radha Publication, New Delhi, 26: 373-380. (ISBN:978-81-7487-784-0)
11. Ruckminee Mall, Gaurav Naik, Sarad Kumar Mishra (2012) A comparative study on peroxidase activity in different plant leaves, International Journal of Current Science and Technology 1: 12-16. (ISSN 2278-6198)
12. Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Sarad Kumar Mishra (2012) Amino acid sequence analysis of glutamate dehydrogenase from different source organisms, Online J Bioinform., 13(2):184-191. (ISSN 1443-2250) hI-index: 1.80
13. Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Sarad Kumar Mishra, Amit Kumar Pandey (October 2012) Insights to sequence information of Lactoylglutathione Lyase enzyme from different source organisms International Research Journal of Biological Sciences Vol. 1(6), 1-6. (ISSN 2278-3202).
14. Dwivedi Vivek Dhar, Sharma Tanuj, Shukla Swati, Gaurav Naik and Mishra Sarad Kumar (September 2012) Insilico Drug Designing of Potent Inhibitors for PDE7B, A Therapeutic Target for Leukemia, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences ,Vol. 1(1) : 10-15. ISSN : 2319 - 555X.
15. Dwivedi Vivek Dhar and Mishra Sarad Kumar (November 2012) ORF Investigator: A New ORF finding tool combining Pairwise Global Gene Alignment, Research Journal of Recent Sciences,Vol. 1(11) : 32-35. ISSN: 2277-2502. Universal I.F.: 0.3722
16. Dwivedi Vivek Dhar, Pandey Amit and Mishra Sarad Kumar (November 2012) In-Silico Identification of New Genes in HIV-1 by ORF Prediction Method, International Research Journal of Biological Sciences Vol. 1(7), 52-54. ISSN 2278-3202. Universal Impact Factor: 1.1269
17. Dwivedi Vivek Dhar, Sharma Tanuj, Pandey Amit and Mishra Sarad Kumar (November 2012) Insights to Sequence Information of alpha amylase enzyme from different source organisms, International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Bioinformatics: Vol.1, Issue 1, 87-91. ISSN: 2319 – 9334 (electronic version)
18. Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Amit Kumar Pandey, Sarad Kumar Mishra (2012) Glycosyltransferase sequence informatics from different source organisms, Online Journal of Bioinformatics Volume 13(3):390-398. (ISSN : 1443-2250) hI-index: 1.80
19. Sarad Kumar Mishra (2012) “Tribal women and ecological concerns” a chapter published in book entitled “Critical Essays on Literature and Environment” Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi 16: 159-165. (ISBN: 978-81-7625-848-7)
20. Sanjeev Kumar Diwakar, Gaurav Naik, Sarad Kumar Mishra (2013) “Polyphenol oxidase enzyme: A review” a chapter accepted for publication in “Transdisciplinary Environmental Issues”, Lambert Academic Publication, Germany, 2: 39-88. (ISBN: 978-3-659-35410-6)