I am Dr. Nilesh Jain Ph. D (Pharmaceutical science), M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy, affiliated to Sagar Institute of Research Technology &Science Pharmacy Bhopal, with more than 13 years of teaching and 10 years research experience. I am author and co-author of several national and international publications and also working as editorial member and reviewer for reputed professional journals. I am having an active association with different societies and academies like APTI, IHPA, APP, SSIRT and SPER. I have received several awards for the contributions to the scientific community. I have been appreciated by several reputed awards and funding support from DST, AICTE, MPCST. I was organized several workshops, conferences, seminar and symposia to trained pharmacy professionals. I also guided many graduate and post graduate students for the research work. I am also Registered Ph.D. Guide in different university. I have knowledge of Pharmaceutical Teaching, Examination (Sessional + University), Administration (Academic Regulation & Documentation) and have excellent track record in teaching so far & Worked as Senior Superintendent/External examiner in various university exams. My inclination towards teaching and research has always contributed to bring remarkable growth in the students that why my e-education content for pharmacy student is also published in Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC) portal by University Grants Commission of India(UGC-MHRD). I have good knowledge of handling latest Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological equipments. My major research interest involves method development in analytical chemistry, synthetic chemistry, computer aided drug design novel drug delivery system. Key Skills: Teaching, Instrument Handling, Examination (Sessional + University), Administration.
Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Plant Science, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Food Science and Technology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Analysis.
1. Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Preeti Patel, Vijay Kumar Patel and Surendra Kumar Jain, Simultaneous Estimation of Metoprolol Succinate and Lacidipine in Binary Combination using High Performance Liquid Chromatographic Method, Jordan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2016, 9(3), 193-202.
2. Nilesh Jain, Ruchi Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Avineesh Singh, Vijay Kumar Patel and Surendra Kumar Jain A Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method Development for Analysis of Ertapenem in Bulk Drug and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form, EuropeanJournal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical sciences, 2016, 3(7) , 382-387.(Impact Factor 3.881)
3. Nilesh Jain, Ruchi Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain *, Vijay Kumar Patel and Surendra Kumar Jain Development And Validation Of A Green Bioanalytical Method For TheDetermination Of Sparfloxacin In Pharmaceutical Dosage Form And Human Plasma By Rp-Hplc International Research Journal of Pharmacy 2016, 7 (6), 91-95DOI: 10.7897/2230-8407.07671 (Impact Factor 3.881) 2014
4. Nilesh Jain, Ruchi Jain, Deepak Jain and Surendra Kumar Jain Antidiabetic potential of Abelmoschusesculentus Linn. in alloxan- induced diabetic rats. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (Communicated). 2013
5. Ruchi Jain, Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain and Surendra Kumar Jain, Novel UV Spectrophotometer Methods For Quantitative Estimation Of Metronidazole And Furazolidone Using Mixed Hydrotropy Solubalization, Arabian Journal ofChemistry doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.arabjc.2013.09.003 ISSN: 1878-5352 Impact Factor: 2.266
6. Ruchi Jain, Nilesh Jain, Deepak K. Jain and Surendra K. Jain, A Novel Approachusing Hydrotropic Solubalization Technique for Quantitative Estimation ofEntacapone in Bulk Drug and Dosage Form, Advanced Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2013, 3(2), 409-413. ISSN: 2228-5881
7. Nilesh Jain, Ruchi Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Rajesh Kumar Maheshwari and Surendra Jain, Novel Uv-Spectrophotometric Method For Quantitative EstimationDr. Nilesh Jain Page 9 of 23 Of Furazolidone Using Mixed Hydrotropic Agent , Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 26(1), 2013, 159-162. (Impact Factor-0.682) 2012
8. Nilesh Jain, Suman Mandal, Jitendra Banweer, Surendra Jain, Effect of superdisintegrants on formulation of taste masked fast disintegrating Ciprofloxacin tablets , International Current Pharmaceutical Journal 2012, 1(4): 62-67 (Impact Factor-2.33 ) 2011
9. Nilesh Jain, Ruchi Jain, Navneet Thakur, Surendra Jain and Deepak Jain; Simultaneous spectrophotometric estimation of Lercanidipine Hydrochloride and Atenolol in tablet dosage form Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 6(2): 99-105, 2011. (Impact Factor-3.44)
10. Ruchi Jain, Vinod Sahu, Nilesh Jain, Surendra Jain Mixed Hydrotropy Solubilization Approach for Quantitative Estimation of Eprosartan Mesylate and Hydrochlorthiazide by UV, Pharmaceutica Analytica Acta 2011, 2:7, 135. (Impact Factor-1.88)
11. Hemendra Kumar Sharma, Nilesh Jain and Surendra Kumar Jain; Development of Spectrophotometric Method for Quantitative Estimation of Amlodipine Besylate, Olmesartan Medoxomil and Hydrochlorthiazide in Tablet Dosage Form, Pharm Anal Acta 2011, 2:4,126. (Impact Factor-1.88) 2010
12. Nilesh Jain, Ruchi Jain, Arti Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, H S Chandel; Evaluation of wound healing activity of Acorus calamus Linn. Natural Product Research Taylor and Francis Vol. 24, No. 6, 10 April 2010, 534–541. (Impact Factor 0.919)