Muhammad Akram, February 12, 1980, Domicile: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan, Islam, B.E.M.S, M. Phil, Ph.D, Area of Specialization: Eastern Medicine (Xanthine Oxidase Inhibition by Plants Extract and Clinical Efficacy of Herbal Formulation in Gouty Arthritis) My objective is to be a part of an organization, which values merits, research skills, respects hard work and which can utilize my qualification and abilities for the mutual growth.And to remain embarked on the challenging field of eastern medicine where experience can be leveraged, knowledge and skills can be enhanced and humanity can be served in best possible way.
English (Advanced, written and spoken), Urdu, Punjabi (Mother tongue)
Hyperuricemia, Xanthine oxidase inhibition by some selected medicinal plants, Enzyme Inhibition, Study of traditional system medicine (Indusyunic Medicine) Phytochemistry, and poisonous plants. Bioactivity and phytopharmaceutical evaluation of herb drugs and their natural products, Medicinal plants and Clinical trial, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics
1. Muhammad Akram, Naheed Akhtar, Rabia Zahid, Basic Biochemistry: Introduction to Carbohydrates and Proteins Vol: 1, Carawan Book House, Lahore Pakistan 2016. ISBN: 978-969-478-239-3 2.
2. Muhammad Akram, Hafiz Muhammad Asif, Khan Usmanghani, Management of Hyperuricemia, Lap Lambert Publishers, Germany, 2010
3. Muhammad Akram, Tahira Shamim, Ghazala Shaheen, Manual of Biochemistry, Lap Lambert Publishers, Germany, 2011
4. Muhammad Akram, Ghazala Shaheen, Muhammad Asif, Short Text Book of Biochemistry (Viva Voce Questions), Lap Lambert Publishers, Germany, 2011
5. Muhammad Akram, Tahira Shamim, Usman ul Haq, Aamir Sharif. Therapeutic Strategies of Cancer, Evidences from In Vitro and In vivo studies. Carawan Book House, Lahore Pakistan 2017. ISBN: 978-969-478-241-6
6. Fahad Said Khan, Muhammad Akram, Shumaila Kausar. Ulcerative Colitis: Therapeutic Strategies and Options, Caravan Book House Lahore, ISBN: 978-969-478-240-9, Pakistan, 2017.
7. Hafiz Muhammad Asif, Khan Usmanghani, Muhammad Akram, Management of Secretary Diarrhea with Eastern Medicine, VDM Verlag Dr. Muller GmbH & Co. KG, ISBN: 978-3-639-32345-0, Germany, 2010
8. Muhammad Ibrahim Khan, Khan Usmanghani, Muhammad Akram, Herbal Medicine and Helminthiasis, Lap Lambert Publishers, Germany, 2010
9. Ghazala Shaheen, Tahira Shamim, Muhammad Akram, Therapeutics, Lap Lambert Publishers, Germany, 2011 5. Khan Usmanghani, Halima Nazar, Faisal Haider Zaidi, Muhammad Akram, Sana Sarfaraz, Compilation of Phytopharmacology.