Manoj Kumar Mishra completed his Ph.D. from Utkal University,Odisha. He is well versed in the application of modernized teaching and research methodology to generate far reaching impact on the psyche of all levels of students and liberate the hidden human potential. His Research Papers cum Review Articles are Published in different Journals.
Controlled and Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Advanced Physical Pharmaceutics, Product Development and Formulation
1. M. K. Mishra. Controlled Delivery of Anti-diabetic Drug from Medicinal Plant, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN No. 978-3-659-77863-6, Germany, 2015.
2. P.K. Biswal, M. K. Mishra and A. S. Bhadoriya. Drug Dual Action of Drug Delivery System, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN No. 978-3-659-78745-4, Germany, 2015.
3. M. K. Mishra, B. B. Panda, G. Ghosh, S. K. Mishra and B. B. Barik. Emerging trends in the management of diabetes: An overview, Indian Drugs, 2008, 45(6), 441-6. (Review Article)
4. M. K. Mishra, G. Ghosh, D. Mishra and B. B. Barik. Anti-inflammatory effect of petroleum ether extract of Abroma augusta Linn roots in experimental animal models, Advances in Pharmacology and Toxicology, 2008, 9(3), 147-50.
5. M. K. Mishra, D. Ray and B. B. Barik. Microcapsules and transdermal patch: A comparative approach for improved delivery of antidiabetic drug, AAPS PharmSciTech (Impact Factor: 1.211), 2009, 10(3), 928-34.
6. M. K. Mishra, R. V. Sahu, S. P. Mahalle, M. P. Goojar, D. K. Dash, A. Rout and B. B. Barik. Antifungal potential of Phyllanthus niruri Linn aerial parts, International Journal of Pharmacology and Biological Sciences, 2010, 4(2), 51-6.
7. M. K. Mishra and B. B. Barik. Antidiabetic activity of Benincasa hispida (thumb) Cogn fruit peels on alloxan induced diabetic rats, Indian Drugs, 2009, 46(10), 66-9.
8. M. K. Mishra, P. Tiwari, D. K. Dash, R. S. Jadon, G. Ghosh and B. B. Barik. Antifungal activities of Leptadenia reticulate Wight and Arn. aerial parts, International Journal of Phytomedicine (Impact Factor: 1.23), 2010, 2(3), 172-6.
9. M. K. Mishra, R. V. Sahu, M. Goojar, N. Prajapati and K. Pathak. .Antifungal potential of leave extracts of Murraya koenigii Linn, International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy, 2010, 1(2), 549-52.
10. M. K. Mishra, P. K. Biswal, K. Pathak, V. Kamboj and V. Nigam. Gastro retentive Floating Hydro dynamically Balanced Drug Delivery System of Ondansetron Hydrochloride: Formulation Development and Evaluation Studies, International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 2010, 1(1), 254-66.
11. G. Ghosh, B. B. Subudhi, L. D. Badjena, J. Ray, M. K. Mishra and S. K. Mishra. Antibacterial activity of Polyalthia longifolia var. angustifolia stem bark extract, International Journal of Pharm Tech Research (Indexed in CABI International, UK), 2011, 3(1), 256-60.
12. M. K. Mishra, M. Shikhri, R. Sharma and M. P. Goojar. Optimization, formulation development and characterization of eudragit RS- 100 loaded microsponges and subsequent colonic delivery, International Journal of Drug Design and Herbal Research, 2011, 1(1), 8-13.
13. D. P. Pattanaik, U. L. Narayan, A. K. Dash, J. Mishra and M. K. Mishra. Design and evaluation of an extended release tablet dosage form of class-II drug, Quetiapine Fumarate, International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 2011, 2(3), 121-4.
14. M. K. Mishra, R. Sharma and D. Ray. Improved delivery of repaglinide through different polymeric devices, Latin American Journal of Pharmacy (Impact Factor 2011: 0.372), 2011, 30(7), 1291-7.
15. P. K. Verma, V. K. Kamboj, M. K. Mishra and S. Ranjan. Antidiabetic activity of ethyl acetate extract of Pterocarpus marsupium in alloxan induced diabetic rats, Pharmacology Online, 2011, 3 (70),154-8 .
16. M. K. Mishra and P. K. Biswal. Complexation, optimization, formulation development and characterization of clindamycin phosphate gel using zinc acetate dihydrate, International Journal of Pharmacy (Published by Ebsco, USA), 2012, 2(3), 472-83.
17. M. K. Mishra and S. Ghoshal. Release Kinetic Profiles of 6-Mercatopurine Loaded Covalently Functionalized Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes, American Journal of Advanced Drug Delivery (CODEN- AJADD9, Impact Factor: 0.258), 2014, 2(1), 110-9.
18. V. Nigam, M. K. Mishra and P. K. Biswal. Qualitative Screenings of Phytochemicals and Antihypergylcaemic Activity on Leaves of Urtica dioica Using Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Mice Model, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Impact Factor: 1.0408), 2014, 3(3), 934-48.
19. V. Nigam, M. K. Mishra and P. K. Biswal. Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Mice Model for Antihypergylcaemic Activity of Citrullus colocynthis Linn. Flowers, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Impact Factor: 1.0408), 2014, 3(3), 949-59.
20. M. K. Mishra. Antihyperlipidaemic and antiatherosclerotic effect of different fractions of Lagenaria siceraria stem and leaves juice in hyperlipidaemic rats, Natural Products: An Indian Journal, 2014, 10(3), 69-74.
21. M .K. Mishra, D. Dubey and N. Upamanyu. Development and Evaluation of Controlled Release Bilayer Tablets of Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium, Journal of Pharmacy and Nutrition Sciences, 2015, 5(1), 84-94.
22. P. Pandey, J. Nigam and M. K. Mishra. Formulation and evaluation of controlled release drug delivery system of microspheres of anti-diabetic drug using biodegradable polymers, Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2015, 5(3), 75-81.
23. V. Tripathi, M. K. Mishra, P. Tiwari, M. Srivastava and S. Ghoshal. Carbon Nanotubes. The Holy Grail in Anticancer Therapy, Advances in Cancer Research and Therapy, 2015, 1(1), 1-8 (Review Article).
24. P.K. Biswal, M. K. Mishra, A.S. Bhadouriya and V. K. Yadav. An Updated Review on Colorants as the Pharmaceutical Excipients. International Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences, 2015, 5(4), 1004-1017 (Review Article).
25. D. P. Tiwari and M. K. Mishra. Formulation and Evaluation of Film Coated Tablet of Rosuvastatin, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Technology and Innovation, 2015, 03(15), 82-90.
26. J. Nigam, P. Pandey, M. K. Mishra and P. Biswal. Formulation and Evaluation of Anti-emetic microspheres of for nasal drug delivery system, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Allied Sciences .
27. Hena, P. Tiwari, M. K. Mishra, M. Srivastava and S. Ghoshal. Hepatoprotective Activity of Ethanol and Aqueous extracts of stem of Aloe vera Linn (Ghee gangwar) against Paracetamol-induced liver damage in rats, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Letters, 2015, 5(5), 605-9.
28. M. Wasim, K. Singh and M. K. Mishra. Antidiabetic, antihyperlipidemic and histopathological studies of aqueous and ethanol extracts of leaves of Scirpus grossus in alloxan induced diabetic rats, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Letters, 2015, 5(6), 627-31.
29. A. Shukla, S. Bansal and M. K. Mishra. Formulation and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Buccal Tablets of Glipizide, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Letters, 2015, 5(6), 636-43.
30. G. P. Singh, M. K. Mishra and A. K. Singh. Formulation and Comparative Evaluation of Floating Microspheres of Pioglitazone and Sitagliptine, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Letters, 2016, 6(1), 8-11.
31. M. Srivastava, R. Tripathi, M. K. Mishra, P. Tiwari and S. Ghoshal. Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory and Antipyretic activity of Ethanolic extract of leaves of Trewia nudiflora Linn (gutel) in rats and Mice, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Letters, 2016, 6(2), 22-6.
32. K. Saumitra, A. K. Singh, M. K. Mishra, K. Singh and R. K. Prasad. Formulation and Evaluation of Mucoadhesive buccal tablets of Nateglinide, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Letters, 2016, 6(2), 38-43.
33. M. K. Mishra. Preliminary Phytochemical Screening and Pharmacological Evaluation of the Leaves of Butea monosperma, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2016, 7(2), 714-8.
34. K. Pandey, C.S. Singh, R. K. Prasad, A. K. Singh and M. K. Mishra. Studies of anti-microbial activity using leaf extract of Cynodon dactylon, Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2016, 8(3), 325-30.
35. A. Jaiswal, A. K. Singh, R. K. Prasad, V. Singh, S. S. Gautam and M. K. Mishra. Preparation and evaluation of organic spirulina with antidiabetic charantin in vegetable capsule, World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2016, 5(4), 1911-22.
36. A. K. Srivastava, N. Srivastava, J. Nigam and M. K. Mishra. Preparation and Characterization of Lornoxicam Loaded Transferosome: A Novel Carrier for Enhanced Permeability in Transdermal Drug Delivery, World Journal of Drug Target.
37. P. Yadav, M. K. Mishra, S. S. Gautam, A. K. Sahu, R. K. Prasad. Co-crystal formation of cilnedipine with urea and benzoic acid: an efficient approach to enhance the solubility and dissolution rate, Journal of Medical Pharmaceutical and Allied Sciences, 2016, 5(4), 1-9.
38. S. Sonkar, M. K. Mishra, A. K. Patel, S. Nair, C. S. Singh and A. K. Singh. Folic acid conjugated gliadin nanoparticles of curcumin for targeting colon cancer cells, Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science .
39. P. K. Jain, D. Dubey and M. K. Mishra. Formulation and Evaluation of Transdermal Patch of Benazepril hydrochloride using Acryl coat L100 and Acryl coat S100, International Journal of Pharma and Chemical Research .
40. M. K. Mishra, V. Kamboj and P. Verma. Isolation and characterization of 4-(6-Isopropylcyclohexa-2, 4-dienyl)-2-methyl-4a, 8a-dihydro-4H-benzo (d) (1, 3) dioxine from seeds of Celastrus paniculatatus willd with anticonvulsant and antimicrobial activity, Journal of Ethnopharmacology.
41. M. K. Mishra and A. Pandey. Preparation, characterization and dissolution profile of solid dispersion of anti-hypertensive drug incorporating suitable carriers: a study, Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.
42. M. K. Mishra, V. Kamboj, P. Verma and M. Khatar. Preliminary Phytochemical and Pharmacological Evaluation of the Leaves of Butea monosperma, Natural Product Research .
43. Antihyperlipidaemic and antiatherosclerotic activities of different fruit extracts, pectin of Lagenaria siceraria (Mol.) Standley and formulation with Terminalia arjuna bark in hyperlipidaemic rats, Indian Journal of Pharmacology.
44. P. Kumar, M. K. Mishra and V. Ch. Rao. Pharmacological Investigation of Anticonvulsant Activity of Sesamum indicum Linn. 50% Ethanol Leaves Extract, Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica.