Yunjin Yao is presently working as professor in School of Chemical Engineering, Hefei University of Technology.He previously worked in Curtin University, Australia, as Visiting Professor, Adviser: Professor Shaobin Wang.He pursued his PhD in Chemical Technology, East China University of Science and Technology. He has many publications in international scientific journals with high impact factor.
1.The organic pollution control principle.
2.Applications of various environmental technologies.
3.Various advanced oxidation processes (AOPs).
4.Microbiological degradation of emerging organic pollutants in water and air.
1) Yao Y, Chen H, Qin J, Wu G, Lian C, Zhang J, Wang S. Iron encapsulated in boron and nitrogen codoped carbon nanotubes as synergistic catalysts for Fenton-like reaction[J]. Water Research, 2016, 101: 281-291.
2) Yao Y, Chen H, Lian C, Wei F, Zhang D, Wu G, Chen B, Wang S. Fe, Co, Ni nanocrystals encapsulated in nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes as Fenton-like catalysts for organic pollutant removal[J]. Journal of Hazardous materials, 2016, 314: 129-139.
3) Yao Y, Qin J, Chen H, Wei F, Liu X, Wang J, Wang S. One-pot approach for synthesis of N-doped TiO2/ZnFe2O4 hybrid as an efficient photocatalyst for degradation of aqueous organic pollutants[J]. Journal of Hazardous materials, 2015, 291: 28-37.
4) Yao Y, Lu F, Zhu Y, Wei F, Liu X, Lian C, Wang S. Magnetic core–shell CuFe2O4@C3N4 hybrids for visible light photocatalysis of Orange II[J]. Journal of Hazardous materials, 2015, 297: 224-233.
5) Yao Y, Cai Y, Wu G, Wei F, Li X, Chen H, Wang S. Sulfate radicals induced from peroxymonosulfate by cobalt manganese oxides (CoxMn3−xO4) for Fenton-Like reaction in water[J]. Journal of Hazardous materials, 2015, 296: 128-137.
6) Shen D, Zhang D, Wen J, Chen D, He X, Yao Y, Li X, Duger C. LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2 coated by Al2O3 from urea homogeneous precipitation method: improved Li storage performance and mechanism exploring[J]. Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 2015, 19(5): 1523-1533.
7)  Huang M, He S, Liu W, Yao Y, Miao S. Spectral Inspections on Molecular Configurations of Nile Blue A Adsorbed on the Elementary Clay Sheets[J]. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2015, 119(42): 13302-13308.
8) Yao Y, Qin J, Cai Y, Wei F, Lu F, Wang S. Facile synthesis of magnetic ZnFe2O4-reduced graphene oxide hybrid and its photo-Fenton-like behavior under visible irradiation[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2014, 21(12): 7296-7306.
9) Yao Y, Cai Y, Lu F, Wei F, Wang X, Wang S. Magnetic recoverable MnFe2O4 and MnFe2O4-graphene hybrid as heterogeneous catalysts of peroxymonosulfate activation for efficient degradation of aqueous organic pollutants[J]. Journal of Hazardous materials, 2014, 270(1): 61-70.
10) Yao Y, Cai Y, Lu F, Qin J, Wei F, Xu C, Wang S. Magnetic ZnFe2O4–C3N4 hybrid for photocatalytic degradation of aqueous organic pollutants by visible light[J]. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53(44): 17294-17302.
11) Wei F, He Y, Xue P, Yao Y, Shi C, Cui P. Mass Transfer Performance for Low SO2 Absorption into Aqueous N,N′-Bis(2-hydroxypropyl)piperazine Solution in a θ-Ring Packed Column[J]. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53(11): 4462-4468.
12) He S, Huang M, Ye W, Chen D, He S, Ding L, Yao Y, Wan L, Xu J, Miao S. Conformational change of bovine serum albumin molecules at neutral pH in ultra-diluted aqueous solutions[J]. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2014, 118(42): 12207-12214.
13) Yao, Y.; Xu, C.; Yu, S.; Zhang, D.; Wang, S. Facile synthesis of Mn3O4–reduced graphene oxide hybrids for catalytic decomposition of aqueous organics. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2013, 52, 3637-3645.
14) Yao, Y.; Xu, C.; Qin, J.; Wei, F.; Rao, M.; Wang, S. Synthesis of Magnetic Cobalt Nanoparticles Anchored on Graphene Nanosheets and Catalytic Decomposition of Orange II. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2013, 52, 17341-17350.
15) Yao, Y.; Xu, C.; Miao, S.; Sun, H.; Wang, S. One-pot hydrothermal synthesis of Co(OH)2 nanoflakes on graphene sheets and their fast catalytic oxidation of phenol in liquid phase. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2013, 402, 230–236.
16) Ye, W.; He, S.; Ding, L.; Yao, Y.; Wan, L.; Miao, S.; Xu, J. Supported Ionic-Liquid “Semi-Heterogeneous Catalyst”: An Interfacial Chemical Study. J. Phys. Chem. C 2013, 117, 7026-7038.
17) Yang, Z.; Mei, Z.; Xu, F.; Yao, Y.; Zhang, W.; Qi, W.; Song, Q.; Gao, Z.; Zhao, T. Different types of MnO2 recovered from spent LiMn2O4 batteries and their application in electrochemical capacitors. J Mater Sci 2013, 48, 2512-2519.
18) Peng, W.; Liu, S.; Sun, H.; Yao, Y.; Zhi, L.; Wang, S. Synthesis of porous reduced graphene oxide as metal-free carbon for adsorption and catalytic oxidation of organics in water. J. Mater. Chem.A 2013, 1, 5854-5859.
19) He, S.; Ding, L.; Chen, D.; Yao, Y.; Liu, W.; Wan, L.; Xu, J.; Miao, S. Towards Methanol Electro-oxidation: Comparative Study on Imidazolium and Guanidinium Ionic Liquids Supported Pt Nanocrystals on Carbon Nanotubes. J Nanomater Mol Nanotechnol 2013, 7, 2-8.
20) Yao, Y.; Yang, Z.; Zhang, D.; Peng, W.; Sun, H.; Wang, S. Magnetic CoFe2O4-graphene hybrids: Facile synthesis, characterization and catalytic properties. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2012, 51, 6044-6051.
21) Yao, Y.; Yang, Z.; Sun, H.; Wang, S. Hydrothermal synthesis of Co3O4-Graphene for heterogeneous activation of peroxymonosulfate for decomposition of phenol. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2012, 51, 14958–14965.
22) Yao, Y.; Miao, S.; Yu, S.; Ping Ma, L.; Sun, H.; Wang, S. Fabrication of Fe3O4/SiO2 core/shell nanoparticles attached to graphene oxide and its use as an adsorbent. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2012, 379, 20-26.
23) Yao, Y.; Miao, S.; Liu, S.; Ma, L. P.; Sun, H.; Wang, S. Synthesis, characterization, and adsorption properties of magnetic Fe3O4@graphene nanocomposite. Chem. Eng. J. 2012, 184, 326-332.
24) Cheng, L.; Yu, S.; Zha, C.; Yao, Y.; Pan, X. Removal of simulated radionuclide Ce(III) from aqueous solution by as-synthesized chrysotile nanotubes. Chem. Eng. J. 2012, 213, 22-30.
25) Yao, Y.; Bing, H.; Feifei, X.; Xiaofeng, C. Equilibrium and kinetic studies of methyl orange adsorption on multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Chem. Eng. J. 2011, 170, 82-89.