Changlun Chen is an Associate Professor in Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He received his Ph.D. degree (2008) from Hefei Institutes of Physical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei, China. In 2008–2010, he worked in Shizuoka University Japan and then returned to the institute.Chen has received several honors and awards. He has published over 90 peer-reviewed journal publications with over 4500 citations. Chen is a Member of the Editorial Board of The Scientific World Journal.
1.The environmental fate of radionuclides and heavy metal ions
3.The application of nanostructured materials
4.Nanotechnology for wastewater treatment.
(1) LI Jie, CHEN ChangLun*, ZHANG Rui& WANG XiangKe, Reductive immobilization of Re(VII) by graphene modified nanoscale zero-valent iron particles using a plasma technique, CHINA SCIENCE Chemistry 2016, 59 (1) 150–158 .
(2) Jie Li, Changlun Chen, Kairuo Zhu, Xiangke Wang, Nanoscale zero-valent iron particles modified on reduced graphene oxides using a plasma technique for Cd(II) removal. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers. 2016, 59: 389–394.
(3) Kairuo Zhu, Changlun Chen, Jie Li, Rui Zhang, Alkali-treated cellulose fibers for U(VI) separation and enrichment, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry. In press.
(4) Lili Chen, Donglin Zhao*, Shaohua Chen, Xianbiao Wang, Changlun Chen*, One-step fabrication of amino functionalized magnetic graphene oxide composite for uranium(VI) removal, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 472 (2016) 99–107.
(5) Donglin Zhao*, Xuan Gao, Shaojie Feng, Changnian Wu, Rong Xie, Changlun Chen*, Facile preparation of amino functionalized graphene oxide decorated with Fe3O4 nanoparticles for the immobilization of Cr(VI), Applied surface Science In press.
(6) Yang Gao, Changlun Chen, Xiaoli Tan, Huan Xu, Kairuo Zhu, Polyaniline modified 3D-flowerlike molybdenum disulfide composite for Cr(VI) removal, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, In press.
(7) Wen, T (Wen, Tao); Fan, QH (Fan, Qiaohui); Tan, XL (Tan, Xiaoli) ; Chen, YT (Chen, Yuantao); Chen CL(Chen, Changlun) ; Xu, AW (Xu, Anwu) ; Wang, XK (Wang, Xiangke), A core-shell structure of polyaniline coated protonic titanate nanobelt composites for both Cr(VI) and humic acid removal, POLYMER CHEMISTRY,2016, 7(4): 785-794.
(8) Li, J (Li, Jie); Fan, QH (Fan, Qiaohui); Wu, YJ (Wu, Yijin); Wang, XX (Wang, Xiangxue); Chen CL (Chen, Changlun);Tang, ZY (Tang, Zhiyong); Wang, XK (Wang, Xiangke), Magnetic polydopamine decorated with Mg-Al LDH nanoflakes as a novel bio-based adsorbent for simultaneous removal of potentially toxic metals and anionic dyes. JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A 2016, 4 (5): 1737–1746.
(9) Yubing Sun, Rui Zhang, Congcong Ding, Xiangxue Wang, Wencai Cheng, Changlun Chen, Xiangke Wang, Adsorption of U(VI) on sericite in the presence of Bacillus subtilis: A combined batch, EXAFS and modeling techniques, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 2016, 180: 51–65.
(10) Shubin Yang, Changlun Chen*, Yue Chen, Jiaxing Li, Dongqi Wang, Xiangke Wang* and Wenping Hu Competitive Adsorption of Pb(II), Ni(II) and Sr(II) Ions on Graphene Oxides: A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study. Chempluschem 2015, 80, 480–484,
(11) Xiangxue Wang, Changlun Chen*, Jiaxing Li, Xiangke Wang*, Ozone degradation of 1-naphthol on multiwalled carbon nanotubes/iron oxides and recycling of the adsorbent, Chem. Eng. J. 262 (2015) 1303–1310.
(12) Ying Zhao, Hongli Chen*, Jie Li, Changlun Chen*, Hierarchical MWCNTs/Fe3O4/PANI magnetic composite as adsorbent for methyl orange removal J. Colloid Interface Sci. 450 (2015) 189–195.
(13) Jie Li, Changlun Chen*, Rui Zhang, and Xiangke Wang*, Nanoscale zero-valent iron particles supported on reduced graphene oxides using plasma technique and their application for removal of heavy metal ions, Chem. Asian J. 2015,10(6)1410-1417.
(14) Congcong Shen, Changlun Chen*, Tao Wen, Zhiwei Zhao, Xiangke Wang and Anwu Xu* Superior adsorption capacity of graphitic-C3N4 for heavy metal ions from aqueous solutions, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2015, 456,7-14.
(15) Yang Gao, Changlun Chen*, He Chen, Rui Zhang and Xiangke Wang, Synthesis of a novel organic-inorganic hybrid of polyaniline / titanium phosphate for Re(VII) removal, Dalton Trans. 2015, 44, 8917-8925.
(16) Juan Wei, Jianbo He, Changlun Chen* and Xiangke Wang, Catechin-modified carbon paste electrode for electrocatalytic determination of neurotransmitters, Analytical Methods, 2015,7,5641-5648.
(17) Rui Zhang, Changlun Chen*, Jie Li, Xiangke Wang, Preparation of montmorillonite@carbon composite and its application for U(VI) removal from aqueous solution, Applied surface Science 2015,349,129-137.
(18) Rui Zhang, Changlun Chen*, Jie Li, Xiangke Wang, Investigation of interaction between U(VI) and carbonaceous nanofibers by batch experiments and modeling study, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 2015, 460ï¼Œ237-246.
(19) Liu, X (Liu, Xia); Li, JX (Li, Jiaxing) ; Wang, XX (Wang, Xiangxue) ; Chen CL (Chen, Changlun); Wang, XK (Wang, Xiangke), High performance of phosphate-functionalized graphene oxide for the selective adsorption of U(VI) from acidic solution, JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MATERIALS,2015, 466: 56-64.
(20) Mei, HY (Mei, Huiyang); Tan, XL (Tan, Xiaoli); Yu, SJ (Yu, Shujun) ; Ren, XM (Ren, Xuemei) ; Chen CL (Chen, Changlun);Wang, XK (Wang, Xiangke, Effect of silicate on U(VI) sorption to gamma-Al2O3: Batch and EXAFS studies, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL,2015, 269: 371-378.
(21) Jie Li, Changlun Chen,* Shouwei Zhang, Xuemei Ren, Xiaoli Tan, and Xiangke Wang, Critical evaluation of adsorption–desorption hysteresis of heavy metal ions from carbon nanotubes: Influence of wall number and surface functionalization, Chem. Asian J. 2014, 9, 1144 – 1151.
(22) Mancheng Liu, Changlun Chen,* Tao Wen, and Xiangke Wang, Synthesis of magnetic ion-imprinted composites and selective separation and preconcentration of U(VI), Dalton Trans. 2014, 43, 7050–7056.
(23) Ying Zhao*, Zhenyi Shao, Changlun Chen*, Jun Hu, and Hongli Chen, Effect of environmental conditions on the adsorption behavior of Sr(II) by Na-rectorite, Appl. Clay Sci., 2014, 87, 1–6.
(24) Jie Li, Changlun Chen*, Shouwei Zhang, and Xiangke Wang *, Surface functional groups and defects on carbon nanotubes affects adsorption-desorption hysteresis of metal cations and oxoanions in water, Environ. Sci: Nano, 2014, 1,488-495.
(25) Jie Li, Zhenyi Shao, Changlun Chen*, and Xiangke Wang, Hierarchical GOs/Fe3O4/PANI magnetic composites as adsorbent for ionic dye pollution treatment, RSC Adv. 2014,4,38192−38198.