Dr. Yu-Hsiang Juan currently holds the position of assistant professor in the Department of radiologist in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan.He received his medical training from China Medical University and graduated on 2006. He received 4 years of resident training as a radiologist in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, which he became an attending physician on 2010. Between 2012 to 2014, he was enrolled and completed a 2-years research fellowship training specialized in cardiovascular imaging from the Non-invasive Cardiovascular Imaging Program in Brigham and Women’s Hospital. During the visit in the USA, he also received a Level II Certificate of Cardiovascular CT Experience from Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography. He returned to Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in 2014 and awarded the position as an assistant professor since 2015. Currently he has 38 SCI publications, in which he was first or shared first author on 25 of them. He was also a qualified instructor for post-graduate year student and Teaching On The Run (TOTR) Instructor in Chang Gung Memorial Hospita.
5.General Diagnostic Radiology.
1. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Desai NS, Khandelwal K, Khandelwal A*. Aortic intramural hematoma and hepatic artery pseudoaneurysm: unusual complication following resuscitation. Am J Emerg Med. 2014 Jan;32:107.e1-4.
2. Liu H, Juan YH#, Wang W, Liang C*, Zhou H, Ghonge NP, Saboo SS. Intramuscular cysticercosis: starry sky appearance. QJM. 2014;107:459-61.
3. Juan YH, Chatzizisis YS*, Saboo SS, Newburger JW, Steigner ML. Hypoplastic left coronary artery with large collateral vessels from an ectatic right coronary artery: multimodality imaging-based diagnostic work-up. Int J Cardiol. 2014;172:e396-7.
4. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Conner JR, Jacobson FL, Khandelwal A*. Reverse halo sign in pulmonary mucormyosis. QJM. 2014;777-778.
5. Liu H, Juan YH#, Wang Q, Lin YC, Liang C*, Zhang X, Cai T, Saboo SS. Foreign body venous transmigration to the heart. QJM. 2014;107:743-745.
6. Liu H, Juan YH#, Fei H, Mei P, Zhang X, Xu W, Liang C*, Wang Q, Saboo SS. Tumor involvement of the left atrium and mitral valve: imaging features of intra-cardiac malignancy. QJM. 2014;107:747-749.
7. Wang Q, Juan YH#, Zhong X. Intramural haematoma of the esophagus: multimodality imaging findings and clinical triad. Acta Clin Belg. 2014 Oct;69(5):395-6.
8. Juan YH*, Saboo SS, Anand V, Chatzizisis YS, Lin YC, Steigner ML. Superior vena cava syndrome associated with right-to-left shunt through systemic-to-pulmonary venous collaterals. Korean J Radiol. 2014;15(2):185-7.
9. Juan YH, Huang YC, Sun Z, Hsieh IC, Chan WH, Chen CC, Hung KC, Wen MS, Wan YL*. The evolution and investigation of native coronary arteries in patients after coronary stent implantation: a study by 320-detector CT angiography. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Jun;30 Suppl 1:13-24.
10. Juan YH, Chatzizisis YS, Saboo SS, Rocha T, Steigner ML. Tumor encasement of the right coronary artery: role of anatomic and functional imaging in diagnosis and therapeutic management. Open Cardiovasc Med J. 2014 Nov 13;8:110-2.
11. Liu H, Juan YH#, Liang C*, Chen J, Liang S, Xie Z, Kwong RY, Saboo SS. Multidetector computed tomographic angiography imaging of pentalogy of Cantrell. Circulation. 2014 Apr 15;129(15):1618-20.
12. Saboo SS, Juan YH*, Belkin M, Sacks A, Khandelwal A, Steigner ML, Rybicki FJ. Multi-detector CT angiography in case of concomitant pseudoaneurysm and arteriovenous fistula of the lateral superior geniculate artery Postgrad Med J. 2014;90:118-9.
13. Kachare MB, Desai NS, Patki VK, Patki VK, Ricci JA, Juan YH*, Saboo SS. Gas-forming liver abscess in a patient with multi-organ failure: role of imaging and management. Acta Clin Belg. 2014;69:226-8.
14. Lin YC, Juan YH, Mhuircheartaigh JN, Sheng TW, Saboo SS, Wong HF*, Wu JS. Surgically challenging pulmonary and hepatic vascular malformations treated with Onyx application. VASA 2014;43(5):390-4.
15. Lin YC, Mhuircheartaigh JN, Cheung YC, Juan YH, Chiu CH, Yeh WL, Wu JS. Pain following double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: Correlation with morphological graft findings and dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. Clin Radiol 2014;69(11):1142-8.
16. Lai CH, Lu TM, Juan YH, Sung SH. Balloon in the septum: Imaging presentation of Septal Pseudoaneurysm and Therapeutic Consideration. Can J Cardiol 2014;30(11):1461 e19-21.
17. Juan YH, Wong YC, Wang LJ*, Wu CH, Wang CJ. Transcatheter Arterial Embolization for Treating Intractable Post-Partum Hemorrhage: Early Success Indicators. Chin J Radiol 2009;34:253-261.
18. Juan YH, Hsu MY, Yeow KM, Chuang CC, Jung SM, Su IH*. Primary Glioblastoma Multiforme in the Pineal Region: A Case Report with Diagnostic Imaging Findings, Treatment Response, and Literature Review. Chin J Radiol 2010;35:115-123.
19. Saboo SS*, Khurana B, Juan YH, Sodickson A, Gates J. Mesenteric mycotic pseudoaneurysm: a hidden catastrophe. Emerg Radiol. 2014;21:219-21. Saboo SS*, Khurana B, Desai N, Juan YH, Landman W, Sodickson A, Gates J. Traumatic lumbar hernia: can't afford to miss. Emerg Radiol. 2014;21:325-7.
20. Juan YH, Saboo SS*, Tirumani SH, Khandelwal A, Shinagare AB, Ramaiya N, Krajewski KM. Malignant skin and subcutaneous neoplasms in adults: multimodality imaging with CT, MRI, and 18F-FDG PET/CT. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014;202:W422-38.
21. Juan YH, Liu H, Waller AH, Shah AM, Blankstein R. Quadricuspid aortic valve: a rare but important abnormality. Postgrad Med J 2014;90:482–483.
22. Saboo SS*, Juan YH#, Khandelwal A, George E, Steigner ML, Landzberg Michael, Rybicki FJ. MDCT of Congenital Coronary Artery Fistulas. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014;203:W244-52.
23. Liu H, Juan YH#, Wang Q, Xie Z, Chen J, Huang H, Zhang X, Yang L, Liang C, Chung T, Kwong RY, Saboo SS. Evaluation of malposition of the branch pulmonary arteries using cardiovascular computed tomography angiography. Eur Radiol. 2014;24(12):3300-7.
24. Juan YH, Nagpal P, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Khandelwal A. Vascular manifestations and post-treatment changes of epidermal nevus syndrome. QJM. 2015;108(2):135-7
25. Juan YH, Waller AH, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Liu H, Kwong RY, Steigner ML. Myocardial crypts: role of modified two-chamber view. QJM. 2015;108(2):139-40.
26. Liu H, Juan YH#, Chen J, Xie Z, Wang Q, Zhang X, Liang C, Huang H, Kwong RY, Saboo SS. Anomalous Origin of Pulmonary Artery from the Aorta: Role of MDCTA. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015 May;204(5):979-87