Dr. Jing’s currently holds the position of associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Health. He received his PhD in 2011 from HuazhongUniversity of Science & Technology.His research has focused on the environmentalmonitoring and health. His current research has expanded to study several novel functional materials and high output analytical technology to investigate complex interactions among environmental exposure, biomarkers and disease. During the five years, I have published more than 20 SCI papers, such as Anal Chem, EnvironIntand BiosensBioelectron. My current H factor in web of science is 10, with total citations 400.
(1) Mimicking the bio-molecular recognition by molecular imprinting technology.
(2) Novel sample process methods for high-throughput analysis.
(3) Environmental Health and Exposure Disparities.
1. Kai Huang, Bingbing Li, Feng Zhou, Surong Mei, Yikai Zhou, Tao Jing*, Selective solid-Phase extraction of lead ions in water samples using three-dimensional ion-imprinted polymers, Analytical Chemistry, 2016, 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b01291.
2. Li Binging, Zhou Yusun, Wu Wwei, Liu Min, Mei Surong, Zhou Yikai, Jing Tao*. Highly selective and sensitive determination of dopamine by the novel molecularly imprinted poly(nicotinamide)/CuO nanoparticles modified electrode, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2015, 67: 121-128.
3. Wu Wei, Hu Jia, Wang Jinqi, Chen Xuerong, Yao Na, Jing Tao*, Zhou Yikai*, Analysis of phthalate esters in soils near an electronics manufacturing facility and from a non-industrialized area by gas purge microsyringe extraction and gas chromatography, Sci. Total Environ. 2015, 508: 445-451.
4. Jiuqian Lei, TaoJing*, TingtingZhou, YusunZhou, WeiWu, SurongMei,Yikai Zhou, A simpleandsensitiveimmunoassayforthedeterminationofhumanchorionic gonadotropinbygraphene-basedchemiluminescenceresonanceenergytransfer, Biosensors andBioelectronics, 2014,54: 72-77.
5. Tao Jing, Jian Wang, Min Liu,Yusun Zhou, Yikai Zhou,Surong Mei, Highly effective removal of 2,4-dinitrophenolic from surfacewater and wastewater samples using hydrophilic molecularlyimprinted polymers, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2014,21: 1153-1162.
6. Tao Jing, Yusun Zhou, QiaolinHao, Yikai Zhou and Surong Mei, A nano-nickel electrochemical sensor for sensitive determination of chemical oxygen demand, Analytical Methods,2012, 4: 1155-1159.
7. Yusun Zhou, Tao Jing*, QiaolinHao, Yikai Zhou, Surong Mei*, A sensitive and environmentally friendly method for determination of chemical oxygen demand using NiCu alloy electrode, ElectrochimicaActa,2012, 74: 165-170.
8. Tao Jing, Huan Xia, JiweiNiu, Yusun Zhou, Qing Dai, QiaolinHao, Yikai Zhou, Surong Mei. Determination of 2,4-dinitrophenol in surface water samples based on hydrophilic molecularly imprinted polymers/nickel fiber electrode. Biosensor & Bioelectronics,2011, 26: 4450-4456.
9. Tao Jing, JiweiNiu, Qing Dai, Huan Xia, QiaolinHao, Surong Mei, Yikai Zhou. On-line coupling of molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction to HPLC for determination of trace tetracycline antibiotics residues in egg samples, Journal of Separation Science,2011, 34: 1469-1476.
10. Tao Jing, Huan Xia, Qin Guan, Wenhong Lu, Qing Dai, JiweiNiu, Jae-Min Lim, QiaolingHao, Yong-Ill Lee, Surong Mei, Yikai Zhou. Rapid and selective determination of urinary lysozyme based on magnetic molecularly imprinted polymers extraction followed bychemiluminescence detection, AnalyticaChimicaActa,2011, 692: 73-79.
11. Tao Jing, Yan Wang, Qing Dai, Huan Xia, JiweiNiu, QiaolinHao, Surong Mei, Yikai Zhou. Preparation of mixed-templates molecularly imprinted polymers and investigation of the recognition ability for tetracycline antibiotics. Biosensor & Bioelectronics,2010, 25: 2218-2224.
12. Tao Jing, Hairong Du, Qing Dai, Huan Xia, JiweiNiu, QiaolinHao, Surong Mei, Yikai Zhou, Magnetic molecularly imprinted nanoparticles for recognition of lysozyme, Biosensor & Bioelectronics,2010, 26: 301-306.
13. Tao Jing, Xiaodan Gao, Peng Wang, Yan Wang, Yanfei Lin, XuchengZong, Yikai Zhou, Surong Mei. Determination of Trace Tetracycline Antibiotics in Foodstuffs by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Selective Molecular-Imprinted Solid Phase Extraction, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2009, 393: 2009-2018.
14. Tao Jing, Xiaodan Gao, Peng Wang, Yan Wang, Yanfei Lin, XuchenZong, Yikai Zhou, Surong Mei. Preparation of high selective molecularly imprinted polymers for tetracycline by precipitation polymerization. Chinese Chemical Letter, 2007, 18: 1535-1548.