Dr. M.K.Alam is a Senior Lecturer [DUG 53] and coordinator of Orthodonticunit (GNT 402), School of Dental Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia / and former Head, at Department of Orthodontics, Bangladesh Dental College, Dhaka University. He received his dentistrytraining under University of Dhaka and his PhD in Orthodontics from Hokkaido University, Japan. His H index is 12 and RG score is 35.30. Currently he is supervisor for more than 20 postgraduate students at school of dental sciences with both national and international platform. He has both academic and clinical lead for orthodontics; he has more than 300 publications and author of plenty of books and chapters. He is a member of the Editorial and Review Board of the many International andnational Journal. He has been the invited speaker at several university orthodontic departments and guest speaker at lectures and courses worldwide.
1. Takashi S Kajii, Alam Mohammad Khursheed, Junichiro Iida. Chronological evaluation for frequency of crowding with chronological change of tooth size and jaw size. The Journal of Hokkaido Orthodontic Society. 2007;34:15â€22.
2. Mohammad Khursheed Alam, Takashi S Kajii, Mino Koshikawaâ€Matsuno, Yuki Sugawaraâ€Kato,Yoshiaki Sato, Junichiro Iida. Multivariate analysis of factors affecting dental arch relationships inJapanese unilateral cleft lip and palate patients at Hokkaido University Hospital. OrthodonticWaves. 2008;67:45â€53.
3. Koshikawaâ€Matsuno M, Kajii TS, Kadono A, Alam MK, et al : Clinical and statistical analysis fromtopographic points on cleft lip and/or palate patients in Hokkaido University Hospital. Journal of Japanese Cleft Palate Association. 33: 315â€321, 2008.
4. MK Alam, MR Hossain, MH Sultana, GH Shamim, NA Chowdhury, MA Islam. Cephalometric Lip morphology of Bangladeshi adults seeking for orthodontic treatment. City Dental Journal 2008;5:1â€4.
5. TH Howlader, MK Alam, MR Hossain, M Rahman, A Sultana. Orthoprosthesis of a patient with spacing and missing teeth. City Dental Journal 2008;5:22â€23.
6. Takashi S Kajii, Alam Mohammad Khursheed, Junichiro Iida. Orthodontic treatment of a patient with cleft lip and alveolar using secondary autogenous cancellous bone grafting. World Journal of Orthodontics. 2009;10:67â€75.
7. MK Alam, MR Hossain, MH Sultana, GH Shamim, NA Chowdhury, MA Islam. Cephalometric craniofacial morphology of Bangladeshi adults seeking for orthodontic treatment. Bangladesh Dental Journal 2009;22:7â€10.
8. TH Howlader, A Sultana, M Rahman, MK Alam, MR Hossain, NA Chowdhury. Efficacy of self cure acrylic resin as a dowel impression material. Bangladesh Dental Journal 2009;22:36â€39.
9. MK Alam, MR Hossain, SI Quasem, KA Khaleque, MA Islam. Mesiodistal width of mandibular teeth of Bangladeshi subjects. Bangladesh Medical college Journal 2009;14:15â€18.
10. MK Alam. Orthodontic treatment of mandibular anterior crowding. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science. 2009;8(1â€2):33â€36.
11. MK Alam. One should be acquainted with, what is orthodontics. Health inquest. 2009;05:10â€12.
12. MK Alam. Bimaxillary proclination with spacing: Treatment for Esthetic Improvement. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science. 2009;8(4):129â€134.
13. MK Alam. Orthodontic treatment of spacing of the maxillary anterior teeth. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2009;1:35â€38.
14. MR Hossain, MK Alam, Z Shawkat, SI Quasem. Z Hossain, MA Islam. Cuspal variation in mandibular second premolar. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2009;1:7â€9.
15. M Kamruzzaman, M A Rahman, M K Alam. Indigenous Health Practices in Bangladesh: A Case Study on Garo Ethnic Community. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2009;1:15â€19.
16. F Chowdhury, M.M. Islam, M.K. Alam. Avulsed Tooth Reimplantation (review article). Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2009;1:25â€34.
17. F Chowdhury, M.M. Islam, M.K. Alam. Replantation of avulsed permanent tooth (case report). Bangladesh Medical college Journal. 2010;15(1):30â€32.
18. S.F. Shihab, T.H. Howlader, M.K. Alam, S.Talukder, S.M. Akkas Ali. Speech aid prosthesis in congenital cleft palate defect. Bangladesh Medical College Journal. 2010;15:38â€40.
19. MK Alam. Orthodontic treatment of a severe crowding patient with 4 first premolar extraction. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2010;2:28â€30.
20. MM Rahman, GS Hasan, MK Alam, Z Hossain. Estimation of mesiodistal crown diameters of parmanent teeth in normal occlusion in Bangladeshi population. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2010;2:12â€15.
21. MK Alam. Management of single tooth crossbite. Medicine today. 2010;22(2):106â€107.
22. MK Alam. The multidisciplinary management of Median Diastema. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science. 2010;9(4):234â€237.
23. MK Alam. Contemporary treatment of a class II division 1 malocclusion with localized spacing. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2011;2(1):36â€37.
24. A Abrar, MB Rauf, MK Alam. Apical closure and repair of immature permanent teeth lesion using calcium hydroxide. Bangladesh Dental college journal. 2011;2(1):38â€40.
25. MK Alam. Orthodontic management of crowding in favor of smile perfection. Bangladesh Medical College Journal. 2011;16(1):43â€45.
26. MK Alam, MA Sikder. Orthodontic treatment of Class III malocclusion (Case Series). Bangladesh Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2011;2(1):26â€27.
27. MK Alam. Contemporary treatment of a Class II division 1 case. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science. 2012;11(1):63â€65.
28. MK Alam. Orthodontic management of open bite in favor of function, occlusion and smile precision. Int J Dent Case R. 2012;2(2):51â€57.
29. Nahar R, Chowdhury F, MK Alam. Apexification with the use of calcium hydroxide. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science. 2012;11(2):143â€147.
30. Mohammad Khursheed Alam, Rehana Basri, Kathiravan Purmal, MA Sikder, Mohammed Saifuddin, Junichiro Iida. Cephalometric Evaluation for Bangladeshi Adult by Down's Analysis. International Medical Journal. 2012;19(3):258â€261.