Dr Mohamed Abdel-Daim is an Associate Professor of Pharmacology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt.He gained the national incentive award (2014) from Academy of Scientific Research & Technology, Egypt,He gained many other scientific awards from Egyptian cultural office in Tokyo, many conferences and Suez Canal University.He is currently a member of Research Ethics Council, Academy of Scientific Research & Technology, Egypt. He has high experience in revision activities in more than 100 scientific journals.He is a currently editorial member at 17 international journal; in one of them, he acts as a lead guest editor.He Acts as a trainer in many workshops related to scientific publishing and manuscript preparation.He was published 45 international papers in well-indexed journals with official impact factor
1.Gihan A. El Shoubaky, Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Mohamed H. Mansour, and Essam A. Salem (2016) Isolation and Identification of a Flavone Apigenin from Marine Red AlgaAcanthophora spicifera with Antinociceptive and Anti-Inflammatory Activities. J Exp Neurosci. 2016; 10: 21–29.
2. Mohamed Abdel-Daim, Badr E. El-Bialy, Haidy G. Abdel Rahman, Abeer M. Radi, Hany A. Hefny, Ahmed M. Hassan (2016) Antagonistic effects of Spirulina platensis against sub-acute deltamethrin toxicity in mice: Biochemical and histopathological studies. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 77: 79–85
3. Nouran Mohamed Fahmy, Eman Al-Sayed, Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Maarit Karonen, and Abdel Nasser Singab (2015)Protective effect of Terminalia muelleri against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepato and nephro-toxicity in mice and characterization of its bioactive constituents Pharmacutical Biology. 2016 Feb;54(2):303-13. doi: 10.3109/13880209.
4. Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Ramadan Taha, Emad W. Ghazy and Yasser El Sayed Synergistic ameliorative effects of sesame oil and alpha-lipoic acid against subacute diazinon toxicity in rats: haematological, biochemical and antioxidant studies. Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2016, 94(1): 81-88, 10.1139/cjpp-2015-0131 ·
5. Eman Al-Sayed, Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Omnia E. Kilany,Maarit Karonen, Jari Sinkkonen Protective role of polyphenols from Bauhinia hookeri against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepato- and nephrotoxicity in mice Renal Failure 2015 Aug;37(7):1198-207. doi: 10.3109/0886022X.
6. Hanan J.A. Altawil, Mohamed A. Abdel-Rahman , Mohamed S. El-Naggar, Zakaria A. El-Khayat, Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim Analgesic, Antipyretic and Anti-inflammatory Activities of the Egyptian Spitting Cobra; Naja nubiae Venom Journal of Forensic Toxicology & Pharmacology 4:1. doi:10.4172/2325-9841.1000133
7. Mohamed M Abdel-Daim, Mabrouk A. Abd Eldaim and Abeer GA Hassan (2015) Trigonella foenum-graecum ameliorates acrylamide-induced toxicity in rats: Role of oxidative stress, proinflammatory cytokines and DNA damage Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 93(3): 192-198, 10.1139/bcb-2014-0122
8. Mohamed M Abdel-Daim & Emad W. Ghazy (2015) Effects of Nigella sativa oil and ascorbic acid against oxytetracycline-induced hepato-renal toxicity in rabbits Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences, 18: 221-227
9. Abdelazem Ibrahim, Mabrouk A. Abd Eldaim & Mohamed M Abdel-Daim (2015) Nephroprotective Effect of Bee Honey and Royal Jelly against Subchronic Cisplatin Toxicity in Rats Cytotechnology. DOI: 10.1007/s10616-015-9860-2
10. Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Sameh M. Farouk , Fedekar F. Madkour and Samar S. Azab Antiinflammatory and Immunomodulatory effects of Spirulina Platensis in comparison to Dunaliella Salina in acetic acid- induced rat experimental colitis. Immunopharmacology and immunotoxicology (2015) 37 (2), 126-139 11. Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim and Ashraf El-Ghoneimy (2015)
11.Synergistic Protective Effects of Ceftriaxone and Ascorbic Acid against Subacute Deltamethrin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats Renal Failure 37 (2), 297-304 DOI:10.3109/0886022X.2014.983017
12. Ahmed E1, Nagaoka K, Fayez M, Abdel-Daim MM, Samir H, Watanabe G. (2015) Suppressive effects of long-term exposure to P-nitrophenol on gonadal development, hormonal profile with disruption of tissue integrity, and activation of caspase-3 in male Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica).
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int.22 (14) 10930-10942 DOI; 10.1007/s11356-015-4245-9 13. Eman Al-Sayed and Mohamed M Abdel-Daim. (2014) Protective Role of Cupressuflavone from Cupressus macrocarpa against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Hepato- and Nephrotoxicity in Mice. Planta Med. 80 (18) 1665-1671 DOI: 10.1055/s-0034-1383211
14. Mohamed M Abdel-Daim, Emad W Ghazy, Mostafa Fayez (2015) Synergistic protective role of Mirazid® (Commiphora molmol) and ascorbic acid against tilmicosin-induced cardiotoxicity in mice Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology 93(1): 45-51, 10.1139/cjpp-2014-0336
15. Eman Al-Sayed, Olli Martiskainen, Sayed H. Seif el-Din, Abdel-Nasser A. Sabra, Olfat A. Hammam, Naglaa M. El-Lakkany, and Mohamed M Abdel-Daim Hepatoprotective and Antioxidant Effect of Bauhinia hookeri Extract against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Hepatotoxicity in Mice and Characterization of Its Bioactive Compounds by HPLC-PDA-ESI-MS/MS Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 245171.
16. Mohamed M Abdel-Daim, Nevien KM Abdelkhalek, Ahmed M Hassan (2015) Antagonistic activity of dietary allicin against deltamethrin-induced oxidative damage in freshwater Nile tilapia; Oreochromis niloticus Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 111, 146–152
17. Nevien K.M. Abdelkhalek, Emad W. Ghazy and Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim (2015) Pharmacodynamic interaction of Spirulina platensis and deltamethrin in freshwater fish Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus; impact on lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress Environmental Science and Pollution Research 22 (4) 3023-3031 DOI: 10.1007/s11356-014-3578-0
18. Mohamed M Abdel-Daim Pharmacodynamic interaction of Spirulina platensis with erythromycin in Egyptian Baladi bucks (Capra hircus) Small Ruminant Research, 2014; 120, (2-3): 234-241
19. Rania H. Abdou, Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim Alpha-lipoic acid improves acute deltamethrin-induced toxicity in rats Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2014, 92(9): 773-779
20. Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim Synergistic protective role of ceftriaxone and ascorbic acid against subacute diazinon-induced nephrotoxicity in rats Cytotechnology (2014) DOI; 10.1007/s10616-014-9779-z
21. Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Mabrouk A. Abd Eldaim, Mohamed M. Mahmoud Trigonella foenum-graecum against deltamethrin induced toxic effects on haematological, biochemical and oxidative stress parameters in rats.Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2014, 92(8): 679-685, 10.1139/cjpp-2014-0144
22. Omayma A. Eldahshan & Mohamed M Abdel-Daim (2014) Phytochemical study, cytotoxic, analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory activities of Strychnos nux-vomica Cytotechnology 67 (5) 831-844, DOI;10.1007/s10616-014-9723-2
23. Abdelaziz E. Ibrahim and Mohamed M. Abdel Daim (2015) Modulating effects of Spirulina platensis against tilmicosin-induced cardiotoxicity in mice Cell Journal (Yakhteh) 17(1): 137-144.
24. Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim, Rania H. Abdou Protective effects of diallyl sulfide and curcumin separately against thallium-induced toxicity in rat. Cell J. 2015; 17(2): 379-388.
25. Mohamed M Abdel-Daim, Said MM Abuzead, Safaa M. Halawa (2013) Protective role of Spirulina platensis against acute deltamethrin-induced toxicity in rats PLoS ONE 8(9): e72991. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0072991