1. Kumar P, Yadav U, Rai V.2016. Prevalence of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in India: an updated meta-analysis. Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmhg.
2. Rai V.2016. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T polymorphism and Alzheimer disease risk: a meta-analysis. Molecular Neurobiology, DOI 10.1007/s12035-016-9722-8.
3. Rai V. 2015. Evaluation of MTHFR C677T Polymorphism as Risk Factor for Colorectal Cancer in Asian Population. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prevention, 16:8093-8100.
4. Kumar P, Yadav U, Rai V. 2015.Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene C677T polymorphism and breast cancer risk: Evidence for genetic susceptibility. Meta Gene 6:72-84.
5. Yadav U, Kumar P, Rai V.2015. Role of MTHFR A1298C gene polymorphism in the etiology of prostate cancer: A systematic review and updated meta-analysis. The Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmhg.2015.06.005.
6. Rai V. 2015. Folate pathway gene methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase C677T polymorphism and Alzheimer disease risk in Asian population. IJCB DOI: 10.1007/s12291-015-0512-2.
7. Yadav U, Kumar P, Yadav SK, Mishra OP, Rai V. 2015. Polymorphisms in folate metabolism genes as maternal risk factor for neural tube defects: an updated meta-analysis. Metab Brain Dis 30:7-24.
8. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P, Yadav S K, Mishra OP. 2014. Maternal methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase C677T polymorphism and Down syndrome risk: A meta-analysis from 34 studies. Plos one, 9 (9):e108552.
9. Rai V. 2014. Folate Pathway Gene MTHFR C677T Polymorphism and Risk of Lung Cancer in Asian Populations. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 15 (21), 9259-9264.
10. Rai V. 2014.Genetic polymorphisms of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) gene and susceptibility to depression in Asian population: a systematic meta-analysis. Cell. Mol. Biol. 2014; 60 (3): 29-36.
11. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P, Yadav SK. 2014. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism is not risk factor for Down syndrome in North India. Indian Journal of Human Genetics, 20(2):142-146.
12. Rai V. 2014.Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T polymorphism and breast cancer risk in Asian population. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 15 (14), 5853-5860.
13. Rai V. 2014. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene A1298C polymorphism and susceptibility to recurrent pregnancy loss: a meta-analysis. Cell. Mol. Biol. 2014; 60 (2): 27-34.
14. Rai V and Kumar P. 2014. Glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in Muslim community settled in Jaunpur district. Indian Journal of Human genetics, ;20(1):96-7.
15. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P, Yadav SK. 2013. Analysis of methionine synthase reductase polymorphism (A66G) in Indian Muslim Population. Indian Journal of Human Genetics, 19(2): 183-187.
16. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P. 2012. Genotype Prevalence and Allele Frequencies of 5, 10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) C677T Mutation in two Caste Groups of India. Cell Mol Biol, 58: OL1695- 701.
17. Kumar P and Rai V. 2012. Malaria and Glucose 6- phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency. Research in Environmental and Life Sciences, 5(4):211-212. ISSN: 0974-4908.
18. Rai V. and Kumar P. Epidemiological Study of Glucose-6-phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency in Scheduled Caste Population of India. J Anthrop. 2012; 1-5.
19. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P.2012.MTRR A66G polymorphism in two caste groups of Uttar Pradesh (India). Indian J Med Sci, 66(5-6):136-40.
20. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P. 2012. Prevalence of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase C677T polymorphism in eastern Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Human Genetics, 18(1): 43-46.
21. Yadav U, Kumar P, Rai V. 2011. Docking study of MTHFR with FAD by Hex. Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics, 4(1): 171-178. ISSN: 0973-385X.
22. Rai V. 2011. Autism Genetics: Recent Advances in Candidate Gene Search. International Journal of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, 2 (1): 47-66.
23. Rai V. 2011. Polymorphism in folate metabolic pathway gene as maternal risk factor for Down syndrome. Int J Biol Med Res., 2(4): 1055-1060.
24. Rai V. 2011. Evaluation of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Gene Variant (C677T) as Risk Factor for Bipolar Disorder. Cell. Mol. Biol, 57:1558- 1566.
25. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P, Gupta S. 2011. Methionine Synthase Reductase (MTRR) A66G Polymorphism in Rural Population of Uttar Pradesh (India). Biotechnology, 10(2): 220-223.
26. Rai V. 2011. Autism Genetics and Cytogenetic Abnormalities. Trends in Molecular Sciences, 3(1): 1-13.
27. Rai V, Yadav U, Kumar P, Yadav SK .2010. Methyleletetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism (C677T) in Muslim population of Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India. IJMS, 64(5): 219-223.
28. Rai V. 2010. Autism Susceptibility Genes Identification by Linkage Analysis: A Review. Int. J. Hum. Genet., 10(4):207-216.
29. Rai V and Kumar P: Genetic analysis of ABO and Rh blood groups in Brahmin population of Uttar Pradesh, India. 2011. Nature Preceedings: hdl:10101/npre.2011.5931.1: Posted 30 Apr 2011.
30. Rai V. 2011. Burdon of Birth defects/Congenital malformations in India. Souvenir National Science day Celebration Feb 28-10, pp36.
31. Rai V. 2000. Cloning. Abhivyakti. University magazine.VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.