Dr. Aliakbar Hedayati Assistant Professor Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Gorgan – Iran Biography Aliakbar Hedayati, male, marine biologist, graduated from Khorramshahr University of Marine Science and technology in 2011. He worked for department of fishery, Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Iran from 2011 as assistant professor. In 2010 he worked as marine researcher in Aquaculture and Hydrobiology center (CRIAcq), University of Federico II – Italy. Now he has published more than 40 papers in international scientific cited journals. He participated in more than 10 international conferences as presenter and chair panel around the world and get more than 10 items of awards. He was selected as elite scientist from Iranian National Elite Foundation. In recent year he focused on the marine ecology and effects of marine pollution on ecosystems and aquatic animals.
1. Abarghuei, S. Hedayati, A. Ghorbani, R. Kolangi H. Bagheri, T. 2016. Histopathological effects of waterborne silver nanoparticles and silver salt on the gills and liver of goldfish. Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. 13:1753–1760.
2. Ghorbani R.; Hosseini S.A.; Hedayati S.A.A.; Hashemi S.A.R.; Abolhasani M.H. 2016. Evaluation of effects of physico-chemical factors on chlorophyll-a in Shadegan International Wetland-Khouzestan Province – Iran. Iranian Journal of Fisheries Sciences 15(1) 360-368
3. Hedayati, A. 2016. Yellowfin Seabream, a Target Species for Monitoring of Coastal Pollutants. Coastal Zone Management. 19: e116. DOI:10.4172/jczm.1000e116 (Editorial paper).
4. Sadeghi, P. Rezaei, H. Hedayati, A. 2016. Thermodynamic and kinetic studies for the adsorption of cd (ii) using nanoparticles of tio2 from aqueous solution. Chemical Technology: An Indian Journal. Volume 11. Issue 4. Pages: 123-158.
5. Hashemi, A.R. Ghorbani, R. Kaymaram, F. Hosseini, A. Eskari, G. Hedayati, A. 2016. Relationship of physicochemical factors with fish biomass and production in Shadegan Wetland, Iran. BIODIVERSITAS. 17(2):515-522.
6. Forouhar Vajargah, M. Hedayati, A. 2015. Morphological variations of common carp by fixation and preservation in 10% formalin. Journal of Coastal Life Medicine. 2(7): 511-514.
7. Hedayati, A. Salati, A. 2015. Acute Toxicity Test of Detergent Powder in Silver Carp, Common Carp, Goldfish, Roach. Iranian Journal of Aquatic Animal Health. 2 (1): 11-16.
8. Hedayati, A. Forouhar, M. 2015. Acute toxicity of butachlor to Caspian roach and Pikeperch in vivo condition. Iranian Journal of Toxicology. (Accepted)
9. Hedayati, A. Ghaffari, H. Gerami, M.H. 2015. Length–weight relationships of two fish species from Gamsiab Reservoir, western Iran: Alburnus mossulensis and Luciobarbus esocinus Heckel, J. Appl. Ichthyol. DOI: 10.1111/jai.12915.
10. Hedayati, A. 2015. Biomarkers as New Monitoring Method of Coastal Pollutants. Coastal Zone Management. Volume 18. Issue 4 (Editorial paper).
11. Mansouri, M. Mousavi, H. Sattari, M. nassrollahzadeh, A. Hedayati, A. 2015. Age, sex ratio, spawning season and fecundity of Alburnoides eichwaldii (Pisces: Cyprinidae), from Sefidroud River. Biharean Biologist. (In press).
12. Hedayati, Hoseini, M. Hoseinifar, S. 2015. Response of plasma cooper, ceruloplasmin, iron and ions in carp to waterborne copper ion and nanoparticle exposure. Comparative physiology and biochemistry (part C). dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cbpc.2015.09.007
13. Hedayati, Ghaffari, H. Shahbazi, S. Gerami, M.H. 2015. Acute Toxicity and Behavioral Changes Associated with Diazinon in Rutilus rutilus caspicus and Hypophthalmicthys molitrix. Iranian Journal of Toxicology. 9(30):1354-1359
14. Abarghuei, S. Hedayati, A. Ghafari Farsani, H. Gerami, M.H. 2015. Hematological responses of Goldfish to different acute concentrations of Silver Sulfate as a toxicant. Pollution,1(3): 247-256
15. Hashemi, A.R. Ghorbani, R. Kaymaram, F. Hosseini, A. Eskari, G. Hedayati, A. 2015. Fish Species Composition, Distribution and Abundance in Shadegan Wetland. Fisheries and Aquaculture Journal. 6(2).
16. Hedayati and Hassan Nataj Niazie. 2015. Hematological changes of silver carp in response to Diazinon pesticide. Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering. 13:52 DOI 10.1186/s40201-015-0208-9.
17. Hedayati, A. Hoseini, A.M. Ghelichpour, M. 2015. Acute toxicity of waterborne manganese to Rutilus caspicus (Yakovlev, 1870) – gill histopathology, immune indices, oxidative condition, and saltwater resistance, Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, DOI: 10.1080/02772248.2015.1028408
18. Khabbazi, M. Harsij, M. Hedayati, A. Gholipoor, H. Gerami, M.H. Ghafari Farsani, H. 2015. Effect of CuO nanoparticles on some hematological indices of rainbow trout their potential toxicity, Nano-medicine Journal. 2(1): 67-73.
19. Jahanbakhshi, A. Hedayati, A. Pirbeigi, A. Javadimoosavi. M. 2015. Determination of acute toxicity and the effects of sub-acute concentrations of CuO-NPs on blood parameters in Rutilus rutilus. NanoMedicine Journal. 2(3): 195-202.
20. Khabbazi, M. Harsij, M Hedayati, A. Gerami, M.H Ghafari Farsani, H. 2014. Histopathology of rainbow trout gills after exposure to copper. Iranian Journal of Ichthyology. 1(3): 191–196
21. Sadeghi, A. Hedayati, A. 2014. Investigation of LC50, NOEC, LOEC of Glyphosate, Deltamethrin Pretilachlor in Guppies. Iranian journal of Toxicology. Volume 8, No 26. 1124-1129.
22. Sadeghi, A. Hedayati, A. 2014. Investigation of Acute Toxicity Diazinon, Deltamethrin, Butachlor pretilachlor on Zebra Cichlid. Iranian journal of Toxicology. 8:25. 1086-1092.
23. Hedayati, A. Forouhar Vajargah, M. Mohamadi Yalsuyi, A. Abarghoei, S. Hajiahmadi, M. 2014. Acute toxicity test of pesticide abamectin on common carp. Journal of Coastal Life Medicine. 2(11): 841-844.
24. Forouhar Vajargah, M. Hedayati, A. 2014. The Effect of Preservation in Formalin on the Morphological Characters of Spirlin. Journal of Environmental Treatment Techniques. 2:3: 106-108.
25. Hoseini, M. Hedayati, A. Ghelichpour, M. 2014. Plasma metabolites, ions thyroid hormones levels, hepatic enzymes×³ activity in Caspian roach exposed to waterborne manganese. Ecotoxicology Environmental Safety. 107:84-89.
26. Hashemi, A.R. Ghorbani, R. Kaymaram, F. Hosseini, A. Eskari, G. Hedayati, A. 2014. Estimation of fish composition catchability coefficient of gillnet in the Shadegan Wetland. Iranian Journal of Ichthyology. 1(1): 51–60.
27. Hashemi, A.R. Ghorbani, R. Kaymaram, F. Hosseini, A. Eskari, G. Hedayati, A. 2014. Length-Weight Relationships for some fish Species from Shadegan wetl. Global Advanced Research Journals of Food Sciences Technology. 3(2): 76-83.
28. Forouhar Vajargah, M. Hedayati, A. 2014. Acute toxicity of trichlorofon on four viviparous fish (Cyprinodontiformes: Poecilidae). Journal of Coastal Life Medicine. 2(7): 511-514.
29. Hedayati, A. Tarkhani, R. 2014. Hematological gill histopathological changes in iridescent shark exposed to sub lethal diazinon and deltamethrin concentrations. Fish Physiology and Biochemistry. 40:715–720
30. Hashemi, A.R. Taghavimotlagh, A. Eskari, G. Hedayati, A. 2013. Length-Weight Relationships of Five Species of Demersal Fish from North of Persian Gulf, Iran. Environmental Studies of Persian Gulf. 1 (1):59-66.
31. Sadeghi, A. Hedayati, A. 2013. Investigation of acute toxicity of diazinon, deltamthrine, butachlore pertilachlor on Zebra cichlid. Iranian journal of Toxicology. 8: 25.
32. Vaboonian, A. MovahediniA. A. Safahieh, A. Hedayati, A. 2013. Serum biochemical changes of yellowfin sea bream in response to sub-lethal cadmium toxicity. Comparative Clinical Pathology. DOI 10.1007/s00580-013-1851-0
33. Hashemi, A.R. Taghavimotlagh, A. Ghorbani, R. Hedayati, A. 2013. Population parameters length-weight relationship of deep flounder in northwest of Persian Gulf (Khuzestan coastal waters, Iran). International Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. 3(1): 1-6.
34. Mansouri Chorehi, M. Ghaffari Farsani, H. Hossaini, A. H Nataje Niazie, E. Forouhar Vajargah, M. Hedayati, A. 2013. Acute toxicity of diazinon to the Caspian vimba. (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae). International Journal of Aquatic Biology. 1(6): 254-257.
35. Hashemi, A. Taghavimotlagh, A. Hedayati, A. Ghorbani, R. 2013. Spawning cycle, GSI index length maturity of deep flounder in northwest of Persian Gulf. Journal of Animal Poultry Sciences, 2(1): 1-10.