Mr. Mani is specializing in the field of Insect Molecular Biology and he has published many papers in International Journal. He worked on a Department of Science and Technology,Government India, project entitled “Identification and Characterization of Marine Bacteria from East Cost of Bay of Bengal for mosquito vector control and he obtained a prestigious international student researchpre-doctoral Fellowship from Chonnam National University, South Korea.
1. Poopathi, S., C. Mani, K. Thirugnanasambantham, Niyaz Ahmad Ahangar, K. Balagangadharan (2014). Identification and characterization of a novel marine Bacillus cereus for mosquito control. Parasitology Research. 113 (1) 323-332. (I.F: 2.85).
2. Poopathi, S., K. Thirugnanasambantham, C. Mani, K. Athisaya Mary, B. Ann Mary, and K. Balagangadharan (2014). Hexamerin a novel protein associated with Bacillus sphaericus resistance in Culex quinquefasciatus. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 172: 2299-2307. (I.F: 1.89).
3. Poopathi, S., C. Mani, V. Vignesh, V. Lakshmi Praba and K.Thirugnanasambantham (2013). Genotypic diversity among newly isolated mosquitocidal bacteria (Bacillus sphaericus, B.thuringiensis and B. cereus). Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 171 (8): 2233-2246. (I.F: 1.89).
4. Poopathi. S, Niyaz Ahmad Ahangar, K.Thirugnanasambantham V. Lakshmi Praba and C. Mani (2014). Isolation and characterization of a new mosquitocidal bacterium (Enterobacter cloacae VCRC-B519) from marine soil. Biocontrol Science and Technology. 24 (2):158-169. (I.F:0.75).
5. Poopathi, S., C. Mani and G. Rajeswari (2013). Potential of Sugarcane Bagasse
6. Poopathi, S., K.Thirugnanasambantham, C. Mani, V. Lakshmi Praba, and K. Ragul, (2013). Purification and characterization of keratinase from feather degrading bacterium useful for mosquito control-A new report. Tropical Biomedicine.30 (4):1-13. (I.F: 1.02).
7. Poopathi, S., K. Thirugnanasambantham, C. Mani, K. Ragul, and S.M. Sundarapandian (2014). Isolation of novel mosquitocidal bacteria (Bacillus thuringiensis, B.sphaericus and B.cereus) from excreta of arid birds. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 42:739-747(I.F:1.20).
8. Mani, C, Thirugnanasambantham, K, Sundarapandian, SM, Poopathi, S (2015). Identification and characterization of a novel marine Bacillus cereus VCRC-B540 for mosquito control. Biocontrol. 60: 71-79 (I.F: 2.20).
9. Subbiah Poopathi, L J De Britto, V. Lakshmi Praba, C. Mani, M. Praveen (2015) Synthesis of silver nanoparticles from Azadirachta indica-A most effective method for mosquito control. Environmental Science & Pollution Research 22: 2956-2963 (I.F: 2.757).