Hailin Cong received his PhD from Peking University in 2004. After completing a Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of California, Davis, he joined the Qingdao University in 2009 as a Distinguished Professor and Distinguished Young Scientist of Shandong Province. His current research interests lie in the Biomaterials and Bioanalytical Chemistry. He received The Natural Science Award from Ministry of Education of China (2007). He has acted as Member of Editorial Board of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology since 2008, Chair of Editorial Committee of China International Nanoscience and Technology Symposium since 2009, Member of Editorial Board of several Journals since 2012
Biomaterials and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Book and Book Chapters:
1. Hailin Cong, Bing Yu, Xing Lu (Ed); Frontiers in Micro-Nanoscience and Technology; Trans Tech Publications, 2014. (ISBN-13: 978-3-03835-056-9)
2. Hailin Cong, Bing Yu, Xing Lu (Ed); Leading Edge of Micro-Nanoscience and Technology; Trans Tech Publications, 2013. (ISBN-13: 978-3-03785-629-1)
3. Hailin Cong (Ed); Advanced in Nanoscience and Technology; Trans Tech Publications, 2012. (ISBN-13: 978-3-03785-367-2)
4. Hailin Cong, Tingrui Pan; Photopatternable Multifunctional Nanobiomaterials; in Balaji Sitharaman (Ed); Nanobiomaterials Handbook; CRC Press, 2011. (ISBN-13: 978-1-4200-9467-1)
5. Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Zejing Li, Hua Yuan, Qiaohong Peng, Ming Chi, Shujing Yang, Ruixia Yang, S. Ranil Wickramasinghe, Jianguo Tang; Fabrication of highly ordered porous membranes of cellulose triacetate on ice substrates using breath figure method; Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, 2015, 53, DOI: 10.1002/polb.23667.
6. Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Yuezhong Wang, Hua Yuan, Lei Xue, Ruixia Yang; Synthesis of Fe3O4-NPs/SiO2 core-shell hollow microspheres and application in water treatment; Colloid and Polymer Science, 2015, 293, 985-991.
7. Xiangying Meng, Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Li Shuai, Hua Yuan, Shaohui Xu; Synthesis and application of cotton-based chelate fibers grafted with poly(1-vinyl-1,2,4-triazole) side chains; Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2015, 132, 3420-3425.
8. Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Hua Yuan, Xuesong Liu, Qiaohong Peng, Xiulan Zhang, Xiaodan Xu, Chao Tian, Ruixia Yang, Shujing Yang; Preparation of doughnut-like nanocomposite colloidal crystal particles with enhanced light diffraction using drying self-assembly method; Current Nanoscience, 2015, 11, 161-165.
9. Bing Yu, Xun Sun, Xuesong Liu, Hailin Cong, Yuezhong Wang, Xi Shu, Hua Yuan, Dong Wang, Jianguo Tang; Microfluidic chip assisted synthesis of monodisperse functional poly(pentaerythritol triacrylate) microspheres; Science of Advanced Materials, 2015, doi:10.1166/sam.2014.2121.
10. Xiaodan Xu, Hua Yuan, Hailin Cong, Bing Yu, Xiulan Zhang, Shujing Yang; Progress in synthesis and application of 2,6-diphenylphenol and its polymers; Chemistry, 2015, 78, 16-22.
11. Hongyun Fang, Hailin Cong, Mitsuaki Suzuki, Lipiao Bao, Bing Yu, Yupeng Xie, Naomi Mizorogi, Marilyn M. Olmstead, Alan L. Balch, Shigeru Nagase, Takeshi Akasaka, Xing Lu; Regioselective benzyl radical addition to an open-shell cluster metallofullerene. crystallographic studies of cocrystallized Sc3C2@Ih-C80 and its singly bonded derivative; Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2014, 136, 10534-10540.
12. Meirong Zhang, Yajuan Hao, Xiaohong Li, Lai Feng, Ting Yang, Yingbo Wan, Ning Chen, Zdenek Slanina, Filip Uhlik, Hailin Cong; Facile synthesis of an extensive family of Sc2O@C2n (n=35-47) and chemical Insight into the smallest member of Sc2O@C2(7892)-C70; Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2014, 118, 28883-28889.
13. Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Xue Lei, Xuesong Liu, Zhaojing Chen; Fabrication and application progress of colloidal crystals; Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014, 59, 752-762.
14. Bin Liu, Hailin Cong, Xiaofang Li, Bing Yu, Lipiao Bao, Wenting Cai, Yunpeng Xie, Xing Lu; Highly regioselective 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of diphenylnitrilimine to Sc3N@Ih-C80 affording a very stable, unprecedental pyrozole-ring fused derivative of endoherdral metallofullerenes; Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 12710-12713.
15. Wenfei Shen, Jianguo Tang, Renqiang Yang, Hailin Cong, Xichang Bao, Yao Wang, Xinzhi Wang, Zhen Huang, Jixian Liu, Linjun Huang, Jiqing Jiao, Qingsong Xu, Weichao Chen, Laurence A Belfiore; Enhanced efficiency of polymer solar cells by incorporated Ag-SiO2 core-shell nanoparticles in the active layer; RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 4379-4386.
16. Hailin Cong, Yuezhong Wang, Bing Yu, Jilei Wang, Mingming Jiao; Synthesis of anisotropic TiO2 hollow microspheres using cave particles as templates and application in water treatment; New Journal of Chemistry, 2014, 38, 2564-2568.
17. Bing Yu, Mingming Jiao, Hailin Cong, Xi Shu, Shujing Yang; A novel diazoresin/poly(N-vinyl aminobutyric acid) covalent capillary coating for analysis of proteins by capillary electrophoresis; Journal of Separation Science, 2014, 37, 725-730. Front cover
18. Bing Yu, Hua Yuan, Dong Wang, Hailin Cong, Xi Shu; Fabrication of anisotropic silica hollow microspheres using polymeric protrusion particles as templates; Colloid and Polymer Science, 2014, 292, 2361-2367.
19. Hua Yuan, Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Feng Zhai, Yuezhong Wang, Xiaodan Xu; The fabrication and application of bio-functional microspheres; Current Organic Chemistry, 2014, 18, 2270-2279.
20. Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Hua Yuan, Xuesong Liu, Mingming Jiao, Dong Wang; Nano/microstructured ion exchange resins and their applications; Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 1790-1798.
21. Bing Yu, Xiaomian Liu, Hailin Cong, Hua Yuan, Dong Wang, Zejing Li; Graphene-based multilayers constructed from layer-by-layer self-assembly techniques; Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 1145-1153.
22. Bing Yu, Xiaomian Liu, Hailin Cong, Jianguo Tang; Fabrication of stable ultrathin transparent conductive carbon nanotube micropatterns using layer by layer self-assembly; Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, 2014, 23, 320-325.
23. Bing Yu, Hua Yuan, Yiying Yang, Hailin Cong, Tianzi Hao, Xiaodan Xu, Xiulan Zhang, Shujing Yang, Lixin Zhang; Detection of dopamine using self-assembled diazoresin/single-walled carbon nanotube modified electrodes; Chinese Chemical Letters, 2014, 25, 523-528.
24. Meirong Zhang, Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Xi Shu, Feng Zhai, Xue Feng, Zeyu Yang, Bo Yang; Self-assembly of polystyrene colloidal crystal micropatterns based on photosensitive diazoresin; Integrated Ferroelectrics, 2014, 153, 60-64.
25. Zejing Li, Xiaomian Liu, Bing Yu, Hailin Cong, Shujing Yang, Hua Yuan, Xin Chen, Ming Chi, Hanyu Guo; A recipe research of PAN hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes; Integrated Ferroelectrics, 2014, 152, 67-72.