Xiaohui Zhao working as an Associate Professor in Third Military Medical University. In 2008 he received Top Thesis Award of Third Military Medical University.
From 2008-2010: Top 10 Cited Article in Microvascular Research (Elsevier Science Publishers
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
1. xiaohui zhao, et al. A technique for retrograde intubation in mice. Lab anim, 2006 ;35(3):39-42.
2. xiaohui zhao, et al. An improved method of left ventricular catheterization in rats. Physiol meas, 2006 Jun;27(6):N27-33.
3. xiaohui zhao, et al. Autologous endothelial progenitor cells transplantation promoting endothelial recovery in mice. Transpl Int. 2007;20(8):712-21.
4. xiaohui zhao, et al. Estrogen induces endothelial progenitor cells proliferation and migration by estrogen receptors and PI3K-dependent pathways. Microvasc Res. 2008 ;75(1):45-52.
5. xiaohui zhao, et al. The spleen recruits endothelial progenitor cell via SDF-1/CXCR4 axis in mice. J Recept Signal Transduct Res. 2010 ;30(4):246-54.
6. xiaohui zhao, et al. Endothelial progenitor cells and spleen: new insights in regeneration medicine. Cytotherapy. 2010;12(1):7-16.
7. Wang K,Zhao X, Kuang C, Qian D, Wang H, Jiang H, Deng M, Huang L.Overexpression of SDF-1α Enhanced Migration and Engraftment of Cardiac Stem Cells and Reduced Infarcted Size via CXCR4/PI3K Pathway. PLoS One. 2012;7(9):e43922. (co-author)
8. Teng M, Zhao X, Huang Y. Regenerating cardiac cells: insights from the bench and the clinic. Cell Tissue Res. 2012 Aug 7. (co-author)
9. Teng M, Zhao Xiaohui*. Stem cell transplantation: an updated in cardiovascular disease. JIMR. IMR. 2012; 40: 833 – 838. (co-author)
10. Yin Y, Zhang Y, Zhao X*. Safety and Efficacy of Biodegradable Drug-Eluting vs. Bare Metal Stents: A Meta-Analysis from Randomized Trials. PLoS One. 2014 Jun 19;9(6):e99648.
11. Zhao X*, Song Y, Huang L. In-stent anchoring facilitates balloon delivery for final kissing. J Invasive Cardiol. 2014 Jun;26(6):E66-9.
12. Wang Y, Liu S, Luo Y, Wang F, Liu H, Li L, Zhao X*, Huang L. Safety and efficacy of degradable vs. permanent polymer drug-eluting stents: a meta-analysis of 18,395 patients from randomized trials. Int J Cardiol. 2014 Apr 15;173(1):100-9