1. Ma DW, Zhu RB*, Ding W, Sun JJ, Liu YS, and Sun LG. Alkaline phosphatase activity in ornithogenic soils in polar tundra. Advances in Polar Science, 2011, 22: 92â€“100.
2. Ma DW, Zhu RB*, Ding W, Shen CC, Chu HY, Lin XG. Ex-situ enzyme activity and bacterial community diversity through soil depth profiles in penguin and seal colonies on Vestfold Hills, East Antarctica. Polar Biology, DOI 10.1007/s00300-013-1355-z.
3. Zhu RB, Chen QQ, Ding W, Xu H. Impact of seabird activity on nitrous oxide and methane fluxes from High Arctic tundra in Svalbard, Norway. Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 2012, 117, G04015, DOI: 10.1029/2012JG002130.
4. Ding W, Zhu RB, Ma DW, Xu H. Summertime fluxes of N2O, CH4 and CO2 from the littoral zone of Lake Daming, East Antarctica: effects of environmental conditions. Antarctic Science, doi:10.1017/S0954102013000242.
5. Zhu R B, Ma D W, Ding W, Bai B, Liu Y S, Sun J J. Occurrence of matrix-bound phosphine in polar ornithogenic tundra ecosystems: effects of alkaline phosphatase activity and environmental variables. Science of the Total Environment, 2011, 409: 3789â€“3800.
6. Zhu R B, Sun J J, Liu Y S, Gong Z J and Sun L G. Potential ammonia emissions from penguin guano, ornithogenic soils and seal colony soils in coastal Antarctica: effects of freezing-thawing cycles and selected environmental variables. Antarctic Science, 2010, doi:10.1017/S0954102010000623.
7. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Xu H, Huang T, Sun J J, Ma E D, Sun L G. Carbon dioxide and methane fluxes in the littoral zones of two lakes, east Antarctica. Atmospheric Environment, 2010, 44: 304â€“311.
8. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Ma E D, Sun J J, Xu H, Sun L G. Greenhouse gas emissions from penguin guanos and ornithogenic soils in coastal Antarctica: Effects of freezingâ€“thawing cycles. Atmospheric Environment, 2009, 43: 2336â€“2347.
9. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Ma E D, Sun J J, Xu H, Sun L G. Nutrient compositions and potential greenhouse gas production in penguin guano, ornithogenic soils and seal colony soils in coastal Antarctica. Antarctic Science, 2009, 21: 427â€“438.
10. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Sun J J, Sun L G, Geng J J. Stimulation of gaseous phosphine production from Antarctic seabird guanos and ornithogenic soils. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2009, 21: 150â€“154.
11. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Xu H, Ma J, Gong Z J, Zhao S P and Sun L G. Nitrous oxide emissions from sea animal colonies in the maritime Antarctic. Geophysical Research Letters, 2008, 35, L09807, doi: 10.1029/2007GL032541.
12. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Ma J, Xu H, Sun L G. Nitrous oxide flux to the atmosphere from two coastal tundra wetlands in eastern Antarctica. Atmospheric Environment, 2008, 42: 2437â€“2447.
13. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Xu H, Ma J, Gong Z J, Zhao S P. Methane emissions from three sea animal colonies in the maritime Antarctic. Atmospheric Environment, 2008, 42: 1197â€“1205.
14. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Li X L, Sun J J, Xu H and Sun L G. Stable isotope natural abundance of nitrous oxide emitted from Antarctic tundra soils: effects of sea animal excrement depositions. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2008, 22: 3570â€“3578.
15. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Xu H, Ma J, and Sun L G. Temporal and spatial variations of Î´15N and Î´18O for atmospheric N2O above the Oceanic Surface from Shanghai to Antarctica. Science in China (Series D), 2008, 51(6): 899â€“910.
16. Zhu R B, Glindemann D, Kong D M, Sun L G, Geng J J, Wang X R. Phosphine in the marine atmosphere along a hemispheric course from china to Antarctica. Atmospheric Environment, 2007, 41: 1567â€“1573.
17. Zhu R B, Liu Y S, Sun L G, Xu H. Methane emissions from two tundra wetlands in eastern Antarctica. Atmospheric Environment, 2007, 41: 4711â€“4722.
18. Zhu R B, Kong D M, Sun L G, Geng J J, Wang X R. The first determination of atmospheric phosphine in Antarctica. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2007, 52 (1): 131â€“135.
19. Zhu R B, Kong D M, Sun L G, Geng J J, Wang X R and Glindemann D. Tropospheric phosphine and its sources in coastal Antarctica. Environmental Science and Technology, 2006, 40: 7656â€“7661.
20. Zhu R B, Sun L G, Kong D M, Geng J J, Wang N, Wang Q, Wang X R. Matrix-bound phosphine in Antarctic biosphere. Chemosphere, 2006, 64: 1429â€“1435.
21. Zhu R B & Sun L G. Methane fluxes from tundra soils and snowpack in the maritime Antarctic. Chemosphere, 2005, 59: 1583â€“1593.
22. Zhu R B, Sun L G, Ding W X. Nitrous oxide emissions from tundra soil and snowpack in the maritime Antarctic. Chemosphere, 2005, 59: 1667â€“1675.
23. Zhu R B, Sun L G, Yin X B, Xie Z Q, Liu X D. Geochemical evidence for rapid enlargement of gentoo penguin colony on Barton Peninsula in the Maritime Antarctic. Antarctic Science, 2005, 17(1): 11â€“16.
24. Zhu R B, Sun L G, Zhao S P, Xie Z Q, Liu X D, Yin X B. Preliminary studies on nitrous oxide flux from the ornithogenic soils on Xi-sha atoll, South China Sea. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2005, 17(4): 551â€“556.
25. Zhu R B, Sun L G, Yin X B, Liu X D. Summertime surface N2O concentration observed on Antarctic Fildes Peninsula correlation with total atmospheric O3 and solar activity. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 2004, 21 (2): 204â€“210.