Scott G. Chudnoff completed Masters of Science (CRTP) with Distinction from Albert Einstein College of Medicine / Sue Golding School of Biomedical Sciences. Working as an associate professor in the dept of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Women’s Health Albert Einstein College of Medicine since 2010 and as a director in Moses division since 2006. He is a committee member to the Institute for Clinical and Translation Research (ICTR) Protocol Review Committee. In 2014 he received Rising Stars Super Doctors Listing NY Times Magazine award.
1. Levine DJ, Berman JM, Harris M, Chudnoff SG, Whaley FS, Palmer SL. Sensitivity of myoma imaging using laparoscopic ultrasound compared with magnetic resonance imaging and transvaginal ultrasound. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 2013 Nov-Dec;20(6):770-4.
2. Guido RS, Macer JA, Abbott K, Falls JL, Tilley IB, Chudnoff SG. Radiofrequency volumetric thermal ablation of fibroids: a prospective, clinical analysis of two years' outcome from the Halt trial. Health and quality of life outcomes 2013;11(1):139.
3. Chudnoff SG, Berman JM, Levine DJ, Harris M, Guido RS, Banks E. Outpatient procedure for the treatment and relief of symptomatic uterine myomas. Obstetrics and gynecology 2013 May;121(5):1075-82.
4. Levie M, Ling F, Brill A, Chudnoff S, Rackow B. Best Practices for Femail Sterilation in 2012 and Beyond. OBG Management 2012;24(10).
5. Chudnoff S, Glazer S, Levie M. Review of vasopressin use in gynecologic surgery. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 2012 Jul-Aug;19(4):422-33.
6. Levine LD, Chudnoff SG, Taylor K, Baganizi M, Banks E. A 5-day educational program for teaching cervical cancer screening using visual inspection with acetic acid in low-resource settings. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2011 Nov;115(2):171-4.
7. Levie M, Chudnoff SG. A comparison of novice and experienced physicians performing hysteroscopic sterilization: an analysis of an FDA-mandated trial. Fertility and sterility 2011 Sep;96(3):643-8 e1.
8. Frimer M, Chudnoff S, Hebert T, Shahabi S. Pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia mimicking vulvar cancer in a patient with AIDS. Journal of lower genital tract disease 2011 Jan;15(1):66-8.
9. Levie M, Weiss G, Kaiser B, Daif J, Chudnoff SG. Analysis of pain and satisfaction with office-based hysteroscopic sterilization. Fertility and sterility 2010 Sep;94(4):1189-94.
10. Chudnoff SG, Liu CS, Levie MD, Bernstein P, Banks EH. Efficacy of a novel educational curriculum using a simulation laboratory on resident performance of hysteroscopic sterilization. Fertility and sterility 2010 Sep;94(4):1521-4.
11. Chudnoff S, Einstein M, Levie M. Paracervical block efficacy in office hysteroscopic sterilization: a randomized controlled trial. Obstetrics and gynecology 2010 Jan;115(1):26-34.
12. Daif JL, Levie M, Chudnoff S, Kaiser B, Shahabi S. Group a Streptococcus causing necrotizing fasciitis and toxic shock syndrome after medical termination of pregnancy. Obstetrics and gynecology 2009 Feb;113(2 Pt 2):504-6.
13. Banks EH, Chudnoff S, Karmin I, Wang C, Pardanani S. Does a surgical simulator improve resident operative performance of laparoscopic tubal ligation? American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2007 Nov;197(5):541 e1-5.
14. Banks E, Chudnoff S, Freda MC, Katz NT. An interactive computer program for teaching residents pap smear classification, screening and management guidelines: a pilot study. The Journal of reproductive medicine 2007 Nov;52(11):995-1000.
15. Levie MD, Chudnoff SG. Prospective analysis of office-based hysteroscopic sterilization. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 2006 Mar-Apr;13(2):98-101.
16. Hatami M, Del Priore G, Chudnoff SG, Goldberg GL. Preserving fertility in invasive cervical adenocarcinoma by abdominal radical trachelectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy. Archives of Iranian medicine 2006 Oct;9(4):413-6.
17. Banks E, Pardanani S, King M, Chudnoff S, Damus K, Freda MC. A surgical skills laboratory improves residents' knowledge and performance of episiotomy repair. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2006 Nov;195(5):1463-7.
18. Levie MD, Chudnoff SG. Office hysteroscopic sterilization compared with laparoscopic sterilization: a critical cost analysis. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 2005 Jul-Aug;12(4):318-22.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS, REVIEW ARTICLES AND EDITORIALS:
1. Finding Solutions for Female Sexual Dysfunction. ACOG District II Resource Guide. 2010
2. Chudnoff S. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. In: OB-GYN In-Review. Ken Levey, editor, New York: ETAS, 2008 (in press).
3. Levie, M., Ling, F., Brill, A., Chudnoff, S., & Rackow, B. (2012). Best Practices for Female Sterilization in 2012 and Beyond. OBG Management, 24(10).