Banaras Hindu University
Dr. Rajniti Prasad is professor at Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India. He is awarded with Gold medal in Postgraduate Pediatric Quiz in 3rd East Zonal conference of Pediatrics, Ranchi, 1997, Fellow of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (FIAP) by Indian Academy of Pediatrics-2010 and Academic excellence award-2014, Institute of Medical sciences by Hon’able vice chancellor, Banaras Hindu University. Dr. Rajniti worked as a national trainer of IMNCI & Comprehensive Child Survival Programme (CCSP), MISSION UDAY by Indian Academy of Pediatrics, 2013. He started Epilepsy clinic in department and presently In-charge of Division of Pediatric Neurology.
2. Pediatrics neurology
1. Singh A, Prasad R, Singh R, Kapoor S, Bhuiyan ZA, Mishra OP. Genetic Analysis of Jervel and Lange Nielsen Syndrome with a Novel Mutation in KCNQ1 Gene. Indian J Pediatr. 2016(accepted).
2. Singh A , Kumar R , Abhinay A, Prasad R, Mishra OP. Gerbode Defect of Congenital Variety in an Infant: A Case Report. J Clin Diag Res. 2016, 10(2):SD06-SD07.
3. Mishra OP, Singh AK, Abhinay A, Narayan G, Prasad R, Batra VV. WT1 Mutations in steroid resistant idiopathic nephritic syndrome. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2016;27(2)
4. Singh A, Prasad R, Mishra OP. An infant with chronic diarrhea and failure to thrive: Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia. J Clin Diag Res. 2015;9(12): BD01-02.
5. Jha V, Kumar R, Kunwar A, Singh A, Kumar M, Kumar M, Prasad R. Efficacy of vinblastine and prednisone in multicentric reticulohistiocytosis with onset in infancy. Pediatrics. 2016(accepted)
6. Upadhyay A, Mishra OP, Prasad R, Upadhyay SK, Schaefer F. Behavioural abnormalities in children with new-onset nephrotic syndrome receiving corticosteroid therapy: results of a prospective longitudinal study. Pediatr Nephrol. 2016; 31:233-238
7. Prasad R, Singh UK. Multiple cerebral sinus thrombosis in a child. Indian J Pediatr. 2015(accepted)
8. Pani JP, Prasad R, Joshi D, Singh R. Teratogenic effects of silver nanoparticles: gross anomalies. J Evolution Med Dent Sciences.2015;62(4):10778-89.
9. Das BK, Suri Shipra, Nath G, Prasad R. Urine Nested Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) in Neonatal Septicemia. J Trop Pediatr. 20015; 61(4):295-300. doi: 10.1093/tropej/fmv043Jun 30.
10. Prasad R, Mishra OP. Acute Kidney injury in children with plasmodium falciparum malaria:determinants for mortality. Perit Dial Int.2015 Oct 1. pii: pdi.2014.00254.
11. Prasad R, Singh A, Mishra OP. An Accidental Ingestion of Mosquito Repellent Liquid Vapouriser. Indian J Pediatr.2015; 82(12):1179-80. doi: 10.1007/s12098-015-1788-1.
12. Mishra OP, Prasad R. Myocardial dysfunction in children with scorpion sting envenomation. Indian Pediatr. 2015;52:291-2.
13. Mishra OP, Teli AS, Singh U, Abhinay A, Prasad R. Serum Immunoglobulin E and Interleukin-13 levels in Children with Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome. J Trop Pediatr. 2014; 60(6):467-71.
14. Singh S, Kubler A, Singh UK, Singh A, Gardiner H, Prasad R, Elkington P, Friedland JS. Anti-mycobacterial drugs modulate Matrix Metalloproteinase activity in Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2014;58(8):4657-65.
15. Prasad R, Shambhavi, Mishra OP, Upadhyay SK, Singh TB, Singh UK. Cognitive and behaviour dysfunction of children with neurocysticercosis: A cross sectional study. J Trop Pediatr. 2014; 60(5):358-62.