Dr. Hamzeh ALZABADI was born in 1976 in Palestine. He got a BS.c in Pharmacy in 1999 and a MPH degree in Public Health in 2006. In the same year, he has been awarded a Ph.D scholarship in Public Health from the French Foreign Ministry. Since August 2010, he is working as an Assistant Professor at An-Najah National University-School of Medicine and Health Sciences-Public Health and Community Medicine Department. Since the academic year 2011/2012 he is the coordinator of the Master program of Public Health at An-Najah University in the faculty of graduate studies.
â€¢ Evaluation and Prevention of Occupational and Â Environmental Risks
â€¢ Exposure Assessment as an Important Public Health Tool
â€¢ Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology
â€¢ Occupational Health and Safety
â€¢ Environmental Toxicology
â€¢ Asthma Management
â€¢ Biomarkers of Genotoxicity and Oxidative stress
â€¢ Risk Communication (RC) as a complex, multidisciplinary, multidimensional, and evolving process of increasing importance in protecting the publicâ€™s health.
1. Al Zabadi H, Yaser Nazzal. Evaluation of Darkroom Diseaseâ€™s Symptoms among Radiographers in the West Bank Hospitals: A Cross-sectional Study in Palestine. J Occup Med Toxicol. 2014 Apr 17;9(1):15. doi:10.1186/1745-6673-9-15
2. Al Zabadi H, Daqour A, Hawari A, Hasouni J. Short-term outcomes of laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy among obesity patients in the northern west bank: a retrospective records review. BMC Res Notes. 2014 Feb 7;7(1):85. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-7-85.
3. Hamzeh Al Zabadi, Samar Musmar, Shaza Issa, Nidal Dwaikat and Ghassan Saffarini. Exposure assessment of radon in the drinking water supplies: A descriptive study in Palestine. BMC Res Notes. 2012 Jan 13;5:29. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-5-29.
4. Al Zabadi H, Ferrari L, Sari Minodier I, Kerautret M, Tiberguent A, Paris C, Zmirou-Navier D. Integrated Exposure Assessment of Sewage Workers to Genotoxicants: an Urinary Biomarker Approach and Oxidative stress Evaluation. Environ Health. 2011 Mar 24;10:23. doi: 10.1186/1476-069X-10-23.
5. Al Zabadi H, El Sharif N. Risk factors for asthma severity among emergency rooms attendees, Palestine. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Jun;22(3):208-13. doi: 10.1016/j.pupt.2008.12.016.
6. Al Zabadi H, Ferrari L, Laurent AM, Tiberguent A, Paris C, Zmirou- Navier D. Biomonitoring of complex occupational exposures to carcinogens : the case of sewage workers in Paris. BMC Cancer. 2008 Mar 6;8:67. doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-8-67.
7. H. Al Zabadi, N. El Sharif. Factors Associated with Frequent Emergency Room Attendance by Asthma Patients in Palestine. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2007 Aug;11(8):920-7.
8. Hamzeh Al Zabadi, Luc Ferrari, Caroline Gaucher, Chantal Faye, Philippe Hartemann, Christophe Paris and Denis Zmirou-Navier. Arguments for a choice between HepG2 and HeLa S3 human-derived cell lines for a comet assay. Submitted.