Dr. Pesona Grace Lucksom was born on the 22nd of July 1981. She graduated from Burdwan University, West Bengal, India in 2004 with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree and obtained a Master’s Degree from West Bengal University of Health Sciences, India in 2006. She has worked as a consultant Gynaecologist under National Rural Health Mission and under Government of Sikkim Health Services.
She is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Sikkim. She is usually invited as a faculty in the east zonal conferences of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India. She has had many national and international publications. Currently she is working as a fellow in Gynae Oncosurgery in Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata, india.
5)Labour and Delivery Complications.
1) Majhi AK, Bhattacharya SK, Kamilya G, Seal SL, Goswami P, Lucksom PG. Effect of Obesity and Overweight on Fetomaternal Outcome. Indian Medical Journal, June 2007; Vol 101(6); 201-202.
2) Majhi AK, Seal SL, Lucksom PG. Male Contraceptives where do we stand. Obs and Gynae Today; Aug 2008; Vol 13(8); 344-350.
3) Majhi AK, Mukhopadhya, Das A, Roy P, Jha T, Lucksom PG. Successful repair of large rupture uterus following forceps delivery in a primi gravida. Indian journal of perinatology and reproductive biology. Dec 2008; Vol 19 (02); 44-45.
4) Pesona Grace Lucksom, Latha V Kharka, Meenakshi Dahal. Ovarian tumor with pregnancy. Indian journal of perinatology and reproductive biology. Dec 2010; Vol 01 (01); 35-37.
5) Pesona Grace Lucksom, Arup Kumar Majhi. Folate requirement in conception and preconception: Evidence-based facts. Nutrition and Pregnancy. ECAB clinical update: Obstertrics and Gynaecology 2011, 34-52.
6) Pesona Grace Lucksom, Arup Kumar Majhi, Monika Anant, Gargi Pal, Subrata Samanta. Study of symphysiofundal height as a predictor of fetal weight estimation at term - a prospective study. Indian journal of perinatology and reproductive biology Vol 2: No.4: September 2012; 8-11.
7) Pesona Grace Lucksom, Latha V Kharka, Sebastian Nikhil, Gupta Amlan Monckeberg\'s arteriosclerosis in uterine vessels - an unusual presentation., Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India, December 2014, Volume 64, Issue 6, pp 436-437.
8) Majhi AK, Pesona Grace Lucksom, Cervical Fibroids - Complication of Challenging cases, JPOG; July 2013 ;Vol IV; 242-247.
9) Pesona Grace Lucksom*, Nikhil Sebastian, Dipika Pradhan, Rashmi Ritu. Malignant transformation of ovarian dermoid: a rare case. International Journal of Reproduction Contraception Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Dec; 2(4):698-700 .
10) Pesona Grace Lucksom, Bikram Kishore Kanungo, Nikhil Sebastian, Rashi Mehrotra, Dipika Pradhan, Rekha Upadhya. Comparative study of interval versus postpartum Cu-T insertion in a central referral hospital of North East India. International Journal of Reproduction Contraception Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(1): 47-51