He Liu working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Biology, Gannon University. He completed his Postdoctoral research fellow in Center for Learning and Memory, University of Texas at Austin in 2011. He Liu earned his Ph.D., Zoology (Molecular Neurobiology) at the University of Texas at Austin, 2006. He is an eidtor and reviewer of many international research journals.
1.Liu H. 2014 The Structure of NMDA receptor revealed MOJ Cell Science and Report 1(2):00014
2. Liu H. and Aldrich R. 2011 Tissue-specific N-terminus of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated (HCN) 4 channel affects channel activation Journal of Biological Chemistry 286(16):14209-14.
3. Liu H., Wu MM, Zakon HH. 2008 A novel Na+ channel splice form contributes to the regulation of an androgen-dependent social signal. Journal of Neuroscience. 28(37):9173-82.
4. Liu H., Wu MM, Zakon HH. 2007 Individual variation and hormonal modulation of a sodium channel beta subunit in the electric organ correlate with variation in a social signal. Developmental Neurobiology. 67(10):1289-304
5. Caixia Guo, Tieshan Tang, Xiaoming Mu, Shuhong Li, Guoqiang Fu, He Liu and Yixun Liu1999 Cloning of novel temperature-related expressed sequence tags in rat testis during spermatogenesis Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications (258), 401-406.
6. Liu H, Wu MM, Zakon HH 2005 Co-expression of an electric fish Nav1.4 homolog and two alternative pliced Na channel beta1 subunits in Xenopus oocytes Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, San Diego.
7. Liu H, Zakon HH 2005 Expression and hormonal modulation of sodium channel subunits in the electric organ of a weakly electric fish. Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology annual meeting, Austin.
8. Liu H, Zakon HH. 2004. Expression and alternative mRNA splicing of sodium channel subunits correlated with cellular excitability of electrocytes in a weakly electric fish. Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Washington D.C.
9. Liu H, Zakon HH 2003 Aromatase expression in a weakly electric fish. Abstract and Poster Presentation, Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, New Orleans.
10. Vanessa Neutzler, Fidelma O'Leary, He Liu 2014 Roles of TRPA-1 and TRPV-1 channels in learning and memory in Caenorhabditis elegans Texas Academy of Science 117th Annual Meeting, Galveston, Texas
11. Cassandra Boduch, He Liu, Fidelma O'Leary 2014 Isolating the Impact on Voluntary Motor Control of Individual PD Pathologies and Potential Treatments in C. elegans The Society for Integrative& Comparative Biology Annual Meeting
12. Vanessa Neutzler, Fidelma OÂfLeary, He Liu 2013 Roles of TRPA1 and TRPV1 channels in learning and memory in C. elegans Collaborative Basic & Translational Research in the Sciences Conference San Antonio
13. Vanessa Neutzler, He Liu, and Fidelma OÂfLeary 2013 Roles of TRPA1 and TRPV1 channels in learning and memory in C. elegans University of California at Berkeley McNair Conference
14. Cullen Soares, Dr. Fidelma O'Leary, Dr. He Liu 2013 Examining antioxidantsÂf abilities to alter effects of As expression in transgenic C. elegans AD model. Texas Academy of Science 116th Annual Meeting, Schreiner University, Kerrville Texas
15. Cassandra Boduch, Dr. Fidelma O'Leary, Dr. He Liu, 2013 Quantifying the progressive loss of locomotive control in transgenic Parkinson's disease C. elegans strain, using BSR analysis.Texas Academy of Science 116th Annual Meeting, Schreiner University, Kerrville Texas
16. Cullen Soares, Dr. He Liu, and Dr. Fidelma OÂfLeary 2012 Examining antioxidantsÂf abilities to alter effects of AƒÀ Expression in transgenic C. elegans AD model. Collaborative Basic & Translational Research in the Sciences Conference San Antonio