Dec 1994 – Dec 1998 National Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine EMERCOM of Russia, (nowNikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine EMERCOM of Russia. Official World Health Organization Collaborating Center.) DSc (Doctor of Science), Genetics St.-Petersburg, Russia
Dec 1989 – Dec 1992 Institute of Cytology, RussianAcademy of Sciences, Institute of AnimalGenetics,Saint Petersburg, PhD, Genetics Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Sep 1983 – Jul 1989 SiberianStateMedicalUniversity MD, Biochemistry Tomsk, Russia
4) Gastroenterology and
5) Radiation Medicine
1) Lopatin, S. ,Kravtsov, V. , Dudarenko, S. and Ellinidi, V. (2015) Helicobacter Increase Instability Genome in Mucous Cells of Antrum of Stomach Mucous in People, Who Lives in Radiation Contaminated Areas. Health, 7, 413-418. doi: 10.4236/health.2015.73047.
2) V Yu Kravtsov, Yu A Grukhin: Immunocytochemical study of Helicobacter pylori in the mucosae of the gastric antrum and rectum. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine 07/2012; 153(3):348-50.
3) EldarNadyrov, Alexander Rozhko, ViacheslavKravtsov, Kiyohiko Mabuchi, Maureen Hatch, Nori Nakamura, Sergey Nikonovich, Sergey Aleksanin: Karyopathological traits of thyrocytes and exposure to radioiodines in Belarusian children and adolescents following the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.Biophysik(Environ Health Radiat) 03/2012; 51(2):187-93.
4) Lopatin SN., KravtsovVYu., Dudarenko SV., Rozhko AV. Micronuclei in cover -patching stomach epithelium in persons living on the radiation-contaminated territories. Medico-Biological and Socio-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergency Situations. (ISSN1995-4441) – 2012. - N1. – p.72-77.
5) Kravtsov V Iu, GrukhinIu a: Immunocytochemical study of Helicobacter pylori in stomach antrum and rectum mycosa. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine 03/2012; KravtsovVYu., Kitaeva LV. Sowing of Helicobacter pylori and mucocytes with micronuclei in a mucous membrane of Chernobyl aftermath liquidators.Medico-Biological and Socio-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergency Situations. (ISSN1995-4441) – 2011. – N2. – p.84-88.
6) KravtsovVYu., Rozhko AV., Nikonovich SN., Nadyrov EA., Ibragimova NV. Karyopathological findings in cell population thyrocytes in inhabitants of Gomel region, exposed to radiation in childhood and adolescence due to the Chernobyl disaster.Medico-Biological and Socio-Psychological Problems of Safety in Emergency Situations. (ISSN1995-4441) – 2009. – N2. – p.64-68.
7) A V PecherskiÄ, V F Semiglazov, V I Mazyrov, A I Karpishchenko, V I PecherskiÄ, N NZybina, N I Davydova, V IuKravtsov, S N Proshin, M G Skorobogatykh, O B Loran: [Clinical interpretation of laboratory parameters in patients with partial age-related androgen deficiency and its complications].. Klinicheskaialaboratornaiadiagnostika 04/2008;
8) L. V. Kitaeva, I. A. Mikhailova, D. M. Semov, S. N. Proshin, V. Yu. Kravtsov: Mucocytes with micronuclei and sowing with the coccoid forms of Helicobacter pylori in a mucous membrane of human stomach. Cell and Tissue Biology 03/2008; 2(2):170-175.
9) L V Kitaeva, I A MikhaÄlova, D Semov, S N Proshin, V IuKravtsov: [Micronuclei in mucose cells and colonization of human stomach epithelium with coccoid forms of Helicobacter pylori].. Tsitologiia 02/2008; 50(2):160-4.
10) S N Proshin, G V Stepanov, V IuKravtsov, G P Kosiakova, I A Paranian, R F Fedortseva, A F Iakovlev: [The study of DNA integrity in somatic cells and spermatozoa by single cell gel electrophoresis with silver staining].. Tsitologiia 02/2008; 50(1):56-61.
1) ViacheslavKravtsov: “Bacillary-coccoid Transformation of Helicobacter and Optimizing the Eradication Therapy”BIT\'s 4th Annual World Congress of Microbes-2014. BIT\'s 4th Annual World Congress of Microbes-2014, Dallian, China; 06/2014 (co-chairmen of SymposiumSBI-2: Best Clinical Practice on Severe Bacterial Diseases)
2) ViacheslavKravtsov: “Radiation specific cytological markers in thyroid gland” TM’s 2nd World Clinical Diagnostics Online Conference December 10-11, 2013 (Chairman of Session 3)