satyajit tripathy working as lecturer in Narajole raj college. He completed Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, funded project entitled “Molecular approach for monitoring drug resistant malaria parasite in the malaria endemic zone in West Bengal” in the Dept. of Human Physiology with Community Health, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal, India, from 1st December 2010.
1) Nanodrug delivery
2) Anti cancer therapy
4) Anti bacterial drug
1. Chattopadhyay S; Dash S; Tripathy S; Pramanik P; Roy S. 2014. Phosphonomethyl iminodiacetic acid conjugated cobalt oxide augmented ROS stress to improve anticancer activity: in vitro and in vivo study. Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry. (Accepted) (IF: 3.164)
2. Chattopadhyay S, Dash SK, Tripathy S, Das B, KarMahapatra S, Pramanik P, Roy S. 2014. Cobalt oxide nanoparticles activated p38-MAPK induced by oxidative stress linked to activation of TNF-α and caspase 8 mediated pathways in human leukemia cells. Journal of Applied Toxicology. (Accepted) (IF: 3.174)
3. Das S, Kar Mahapatra S, Tripathy S, Chattopadhay S, Dash S, Mandal D, Das B, Hati B, Roy S (2014). Double mutation in pfmdr1 gene associates emergence of chloroquine resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Eastern India. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 58(10):5909-5915. (IF: 4.565)
4. Tripathy S, Das S, Dash SK, Kar Mahapatra S, Chattopadhyay S, Majumder S, Roy S (2014). A prospective strategy to restore the tissue damage in malaria infection: Approach with chitosan-trypolyphosphate conjugated nanochloroquine in Swiss mice. European Journal of Pharmacology. 737: 11-21. (IF: 2.596)
5. Chattopadhyay S, Dash SK, Kar Mahapatra S, Tripathy S, Ghosh T, Das B, Das D, Pramanik P, Roy S. (2014). Chitosan modified cobalt oxide nanoparticles stimulate TNF-α mediated apoptosis in human leukemic cells. Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry. 19(3):399-414. (IF: 3.164)
6. Tripathy S, Das S, Roy S. (2014). Effective role of chitosan-tripolyphosphate conjugated chloroquine on Plasmodium berghei induced oxidative stress in kidney in mice. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine. 2014: 412-420 (in press). (IF: 0.926)
7. Chattopadhyay S, Dash SK, Ghosh T, Das S, Tripathy S, Mandal D, Das D, Pramanik P, Roy S. (2013). Anticancer and immune stimulatory role of encapsulated tumor antigen containing cobalt oxide nanoparticles. Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry. 18(8):957-973. (IF: 3.164)
8. Dash SK, Chattopadhyay S, Ghosh T, Tripathy S, Das S, Das D, Roy S. (2013). Anti-leukemic efficacy of monomeric Manganese based metal complex on KG-1A and K562 cell lines. ISRN Oncology. Article ID 70926. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/709269
9. Tripathy S, Kar Mahapatra S, Chattopadhyay S, Das S, Dash SK, Majumder S, Pramanik P, Roy S. (2013). A novel chitosan based antimalarial drug delivery against Plasmodium berghei infection. Acta Tropica. 128 (2013); 494-503. (IF: 2.787)
10. Tripathy S, Das S, Dash SK, Chattopadhyay S, Roy S. (2013). The impact of nanochloroquine on restoration of hepatic and spleenic mitochondrial damage against rodent malaria. Journal of Nanoparticles. Article ID 106152, 9 Pages, doi: 10.1155/2013/106152.
11. Das, S., Chakraborty, S.P., Tripathy, S., Hati, A.K., Roy, S. (2012). Novel quadruple dihydropteroate synthase mutations of Plasmodium falciparum for first time in West Bengal, India. Tropical Medicine & International Health. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-3156.2012.03071.x. (IF: 2.938)
12. Tripathy S, Das S, Chakraborty SP, Sahu SK, Pramanik P, Roy S. (2012). Synthesis, characterization of chitosan-tripolyphosphate conjugated chloroquine nanoparticle and its in vivo anti-malarial efficacy against rodent parasite: A dose and duration dependent approach. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 434 (1-2); 292-305. (IF: 3.458)
13. Chakraborty SP., KarMahapatra S, Sahu SK., Das S, Tripathy S, Dash SK, Pramanik P, Roy S. (2011). Internalization of Staphylococcus aureus in lymphocytes induces oxidative stress and DNA fragmentation: possible ameliorative role of nanoconjugated vancomycin. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, Article ID 942123, 15 pages, doi:10.1155/2011/942123. (IF: 3.393)
14. Das S, Chakraborty SP, Tripathy S, Hati AK, Roy S. (2011). Association between prevalence of pyrimethamine resistance and double mutation in pfdhfr gene in West Bengal, India. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease, 2 (1), 31–35.
15. Chakraborty SP, Das S, Chattopadhyay S, Tripathy S, Dash SK., Pramanik P, Roy S. (2011). Staphylococcus aureus infection induced redox signaling and DNA fragmentation in T-lymphocytes: possible ameliorative role of nanoconjugated vancomycin. Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods, 22(3): 193-204. (IF: 1.367)
ï‚¯ Short Communication (Research Study)
16. Khalua RK#, Tripathy S#, Paul B, Bairy D, (2014) Seasonal variation of Carbohydrate, Protein and Lipid of common freshwater edible gastropod, Bellamya bengalensis of Medinipur, West Bengal, India. Research Journal of Biology. 2: 49-52. [# Authors equally contributed] (IF: 0.4)
17. Tripathy S, Roy S. (2014). A review of age-old antimalarial drug to combat malaria: efficacy up-gradation by nanotechnology based drug delivery. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine. 2014: 673-679. (IF: 0.926)
18. Bhattacharyya N, Mukherjee H, Bose D, Roy S, Das S, Tripathy S, Hati AK. (2014). Clinical case of artesunate resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Kolkata: A first report. Journal of Tropical Diseases. 2: 128. doi: 10.4172/2329-891X.1000128.
> 19. Tripathy S, Chakraborty SP, Roy S. (2012). Superoxide radical generation mediated Plasmodium berghei infection in Swiss mice. Al Ameen Journal of Medical Science. 5(1): 69-81.