Dr. Fadia Mostafa Attia completed her diplomain TQM from AUC durin 2008. Started her career as Assistant professor of clinical pathology, FOM, SCU from April 2007. She is a 4- Member of E. learning committee for problem based education for undergraduate students, faculty of medicine, SCU 2008-uptill now. Published more than 15 international scientific papers and 13 local scientific papers.
1) Clinical pathology
3) Hematopoietic stem cell infectivity
4) Bone marrow transplantation
1) Ibrahim GH, Khalil FA, Mostafa F, Fawzy MS, Said M, Omar AE, El Abaseri TB. Analysis of common MEFV mutation in Egyptian patients with familial Mediterranean fever: Molecular characterization of the disease. Br. J. Biomed Sci. 2010, in press. Impact factor 0.99
2) Detection of circulating antierythropoietin antibodies in patients with end stage renal disease on regular hemodialysis. El-Din MM, Attia FM, Labib SM, Omar W. Int J Lab Hematol. 2009 Aug 23. Impact factor 1.304
3) Thrombocytopenia in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C: A Possible Role of HCV on Platelet Progenitor Cell Maturation. El-Barbary MA, Saad AE, Attia FM, Mandour MI, Haidara MA, Dallak MM, Isenovic ER. Angiology. 2009 Aug 18. Impact factor 0.9
4) Evaluation of neutrophilic CD64, interleukin 10 and procalcitonin as diagnostic markers of early- and late-onset neonatal sepsis. ALAA A.H. ZEITOUN1, SUZAN S. GAD1, FADIA M. ATTIA2, ASMAA S. ABU MAZIAD1 & EDGARD F. BELL. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2010; Early Online, 1–7. Impact factor 1.78
5) Production of Interleukin-10 in serum and erythropoietin sensitivity in ESRD patients on hemodialysis. F. M. ATTIA, G. A. TAWFIK, K. A. KALIL, M. F. MOSSALAM. Int. Jnl. Lab. Hem. 2010, 32, 524–529. Impact factor 1.304
6) Prothrombin Gene G20210A Mutation in Acute Deep Venous Thrombosis Patients with Poor Response to Warfarin Therapy. F.M. Attia1, D.P. Mikhailidis and S.A. Reffat. The Open Cardiovascular Medicine Journal, 2009, 3, 147-151.
7) Novel role of curcumin combined with bone marrow transplantation in reversing experimental diabetes: effect on pancreatic islet regeneration, oxidative stress, and inflammatory cytokines. Mona Elazab, Fadia M Attia, abdella Elmowafy. European journal of pharmacology, 2011 in press. Impact factor 2.7
8) Effect of Human Umbilical Cord Blood Progenitor Cells Versus Mononuclear Cells On Acute Renal Failure Rat Model Magda I. Mohamed, Fadia M. Attia, Khaled A. Atwa Volume 6, 4 Issues, 2011. Current stem cell research, impact factor 3.6. Bentham publisher
9) The Effect of Human Umbilical Cord Blood CD34+ Progenitor Cells Transplantation on Diabetic Mice. Fadia M attia, Mona abd elbary, Mohamed mohy, howeyda abd elaal, and magdy elbarbary. International journal of diabetes for developing countries 2011 (impact factor 0.5).
10) Expression of telomerase reverse transcriptase in psoriatic lesional skin. Mahmoud MA, Mohamed RW, Attia FM, Atwa MA, Abdel-Moneim SM. Dis Markers. 2006; 22(4):265-9. Impact factor 1.1
11) Circulating Endothelial Cells as a Marker of Vascular Dysfunction in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythmatosis by Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction. Fadia M Attia, Ahmed Matty and fawzy attia kalil, archieves of pathology and laboratory medicine journal, 2011 (in press) impact factor 2.77