Dr Carinci is a professor of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is the Director of the School of Specialization in Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Ferrara since February 2006.Also he is the Director of the School of Specialization in Neurosurgery at the University of Ferrara since October 2011. His main research topics include cleft lip and palate, craniofacial syndromes, head and neck cancer, dental implants, bone, biomaterials, stem cells and have published over 280 articles in these fields.
1) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,
2) Cleft lip and palate,
3) Craniofacial syndromes,
4) Dental implants
1) Pezzetti F, De Mattei M, Caruso A, Cadossi R, Zucchini P, Carinci F, Traina GC, Sollazzo V.Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on human chondrocytes: an in vitro study.
2) Somma P, Lo Muzio L, Mansueto G, Delfino M, Fabbrocini G, Mascolo M, Mignogna C, Di Benedetto M, Carinci F, De Lillo A, Pastore L, Serpico R, De Rosa G, Staibano S. Squamous cell carcinoma of the lower lip: FAS/FASL expression, lymphocyte subtypes and outcome.
3) Muzio LL, Farina A, Rubini C, Pezzetti F, Stabellini G, Laino G, Santarelli A, Pannone G, Bufo P, Lillo A, Carinci F. Survivin as prognostic factor in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity.
4) Danza M, Carinci F. Outcome of Implants Inserted in Piezo Split Alveolar Ridges: A Pilot Study.
5) Martinelli M, Girardi A, Farinella F, Carinci F, Pezzetti F, Caramelli E, Scapoli L. No evidence of HAND2 involvement in nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate.
6) Carinci F, Monasta L, Rubini C, Stramazzotti D, Palmieri A, Melloni E, Knowles A, Ronfani L, Zauli G, Secchiero P.The negative prognostic value of TRAIL overexpression in oral squamous cell carcinomas does not preclude the potential therapeutic use of recombinant TRAIL.
7) Clauser LC, Tieghi R, GaliÃ¨ M, Carinci F. Structural fat grafting: facial volumetric restoration in complex reconstructive surgery.
8) Martinelli M, Masiero E, Carinci F, Morselli PG, Pezzetti F, Scapoli L. New evidence for the role of cystathionine beta-synthase in non-syndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate.
9) Martinelli M, Carinci F, Morselli PG, Palmieri A, Girardi A, Farinella F, Baciliero U, Scapoli L. Study of ABCB1 multidrug resistance protein in a common orofacial malformation.
10) Martinelli M, Masiero E, Carinci F, Morselli PG, Palmieri A, Girardi A, Baciliero U, Scapoli L. Evidence of an involvement of TFAP2A gene in non-syndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate: an Italian study.